BY CONAIR #21 in Hair Straighteners

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron protects, revitalizes and nourishes your hair as you straighten and style. This amazing flat iron delivers 89% straighter, less frizz, high shine, silky straight and healthy-looking results. The ceramic-coated plates provide maximum conditioning and frizz reduction while you straighten. It reaches heat levels of up to 455 degrees and only takes 15 seconds to heat up. With an instant heat recovery system, the Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron will automatically recover its heat if unplugged or power is lost. It has 30 different heat settings for various styles and has floating plates to straighten or flip hair. The auto-off feature keeps the flat iron safe if accidently left on. It includes a .25 fl. oz. bonus pack for Argan Oil Fusion which off. see more...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
  • "This is a great flat iron, i bought it at walmart for under 32 dollars, i was previously using a nume straightener which i payed over 100 dollars for and honestly i like this one way better, heats up very quick i get no frizz what so ever i can go two to three days and my hair will be straight like the first day." in 4 reviews
  • "If you have thick hair or long hair this flat iron isn't ideal for you." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a thick hair by the way, and this works great on my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and this flat iron straightens every curl no problem !" in 1 review
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
My hair is thick and grows very fast so I need a good iron for it. This iron, for me, has worked so much better than a Chi iron every time I've used it. It is affordable and can be found at most retailers in many different colors and I love that I can control the setting on it to the desired temperature. I definitely recommend this iron if you are looking to get a new one.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
This straightener is great. I have really curly thick hair, with this straightener I can get the job done in about 25 minutes. The price is also fantastic. I'm currently looking to try a different straightener because this one doesn't particularly wow me but it does the job without a doubt. If you're on a budget and looking for a good straightener this one is for you!
Bree A.
Bree A.
Durant, OK
I went from using a CHI flat iron to one of these. I was highly satisfied. I got mine at Target for under $40 and it works wonders. The CHI would burn my hair, this gets hot enough to straighten it without burning it off. Would definitely recommend this product!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Paducah, KY
This is a game changer flat iron for me. I have super curly hair but when I want that straight sleek look i use my go to flat iron for a straight curly frizz free night. I love the price the style and most of the quality of the product.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
North Brookfield, MA
I have very thick hair and the iron worked very well for my hair type. This iron is the best by far that I have ever used. I absolutely love it! It gets extremely hot and have to be careful not to burn your hair.
Janeth A.
Janeth A.
Burlington, WA
Amazing affordable and really does work. Love this hair tool especially when traveling and don't want to risk losing my expensive ones. Deffinetly works great and fast and doesn't damage my hair.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Ann, MO
Love this straightener. Works well and quickly and lasts forever. I love the longer plates. Helps speed up the process. I've had mine for 7 or 8 years and it works great!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pitts, GA
I absolutely love this straightener I've been using my moms straightener for years and finally decided to get my on
Malinda M.
Malinda M.
Macungie, PA
Flattens hair really well. Hair stays straight. Easy to use. Perfect size! Great options for heat settings.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hair straightener. I have no problems with, my hair is always so soft and somewhat straight.
kamea b.
kamea b.
Has anyone had any problems with this straightener?
Perla V.
Perla V.
Inglewood, CA
Can you use this flat iron to curl your hair as well?
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this?
Breanna  M.
Breanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does each one come with a bottle of argon oil? Mine did but I don't know if all of them do.
Miami Gardens, FL
How well does it work for you? Does it work well for all hair types? Different texture hair weaves? How long does your natural hair and or weave extensions end up lasting straight? What do you use on your hair before ironing? How bad does it burn you if so? Easy to get roots?