BY CONAIR #31 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron protects, revitalizes and nourishes your hair as you straighten and style. This amazing flat iron delivers 89% straighter, less frizz, high shine, silky straight and healthy-looking results. The ceramic-coated plates provide maximum conditioning and frizz reduction while you straighten. It reaches heat levels of up to 455 degrees and only takes 15 seconds to heat up. With an instant heat recovery system, the Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron will automatically recover its heat if unplugged or power is lost. It has 30 different heat settings for various styles and has floating plates to straighten or flip hair. The auto-off feature keeps the flat iron safe if accidently left on. It includes a .25 fl. oz. bonus pack for Argan Oil Fusion which off. see more...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
  • "This is a great flat iron, i bought it at walmart for under 32 dollars, i was previously using a nume straightener which i payed over 100 dollars for and honestly i like this one way better, heats up very quick i get no frizz what so ever i can go two to three days and my hair will be straight like the first day." in 4 reviews
  • "If you have thick hair or long hair this flat iron isn't ideal for you." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and this flat iron straightens every curl no problem !" in 1 review
  • "I have a thick hair by the way, and this works great on my hair." in 1 review
Trinity W.
Review for: 1 4", Pink more...
This straightener was great for me in the beginning but after maybe 6 months it became a terrible straightener. I had to run it through the same strand over and over to get it straightened and even then, it wouldn’t straighten good. You’re best off buying a pricier one that will last you a while, rather than a cheap one. I recommend Paul Mitchell, my mom had her previous one for 6 years until she dropped it and it broke then.
Miranda M.
Oneco, CT
I’ve had this straightener for years and I love it so much it works really well in different kinds of natural hair styles. I honestly don’t know what I would do without it.
Sam R.
Review for: Purple more...
So this is my favorite hair straightener I got for Christmas I really love it because I really have frizzy and curly hair so this work perfect for me I even love the oil that it came with I totally recommend it you only need a little bit in a little bit goes a long way totally recommend
Isabel C.
Review for: Purple more...
This product was gifted to me. I love it! 😍 I had kept my hair natural for sometime and I never really enjoyed the process of hair straighteners. It’s so much easier with this affordable quality product. Heats up quickly and has very high temperatures! 💇🏽‍♀️
Victoria M.
It’s VERY AFFORDABLE first off. It gives me amazing results. I purchased this flat iron from Walmart. It last very long, and the heat goes up to 30. But I’m guessing 30 is a higher number for it because it gets very hot.
Paige M.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Purple more...
I have had this flat iron for about a year and I really like it. I can curl my hair, put subtle waves in my hair, or straighten my hair completely. It heats up very quickly and doesn’t pull my hair or cause breakage.
Megan D.
Coral Springs, FL
Its an okay moderately priced straightener. I would definitely not buy this again, and instead spend more money on a better brand, only because I use a straightener every single day, so quality is important for me.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
I’ve had this for over a year. It was great in the beginning. Now, it pulls at my hair and sometimes stops and I have to jerk the iron to continue. No, I’m not squeezing too hard...
Hope H.
The best straightener I have ever owned. I'm on my second one. My first one I had for about 3 years and it shorted out (probably from me dropping it all the time) and the one I have now I'm going on 5 years with it. It still works as well as it did when I first bought it. Makes my hair sleek, smooth, and straight with little damage.
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
I don't use curlers but the flat iron for Infiniti Works amazing and I love how good it works and doesn't damage my hair and it's got several different temperatures that I can choose from
Sam R.
Where can I buy the stuff argan oil oil treatment oil at
kamea b.
Has anyone had any problems with this straightener?
Perla V.
Inglewood, CA
Can you use this flat iron to curl your hair as well?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this?
Breanna  M.
Does each one come with a bottle of argon oil? Mine did but I don't know if all of them do.