BY CONAIR #50 in Hair Straighteners

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron protects, revitalizes and nourishes your hair as you straighten and style. This amazing flat iron delivers 89% straighter, less frizz, high shine, silky straight and healthy-looking results. The ceramic-coated plates provide maximum conditioning and frizz reduction while you straighten. It reaches heat levels of up to 455 degrees and only takes 15 seconds to heat up. With an instant heat recovery system, the Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron will automatically recover its heat if unplugged or power is lost. It has 30 different heat settings for various styles and has floating plates to straighten or flip hair. The auto-off feature keeps the flat iron safe if accidently left on. It includes a .25 fl. oz. bonus pack for Argan Oil Fusion which off. see more...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
  • "This is a great flat iron, i bought it at walmart for under 32 dollars, i was previously using a nume straightener which i payed over 100 dollars for and honestly i like this one way better, heats up very quick i get no frizz what so ever i can go two to three days and my hair will be straight like the first day." in 4 reviews
  • "If you have thick hair or long hair this flat iron isn't ideal for you." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a thick hair by the way, and this works great on my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and this flat iron straightens every curl no problem !" in 1 review
Terra J.
Review for: 3 4", Yellow
These are amazing!!! They heat up so fast and get the job done within a few minutes! Only one swipe down the hair and it’s as straight as can be! I use this when I get girls ready for wedding/ special occasions and they’re always in complete shock of the time it takes me to finish up their hair with this! Definitely worth buying!
Hilary N.
Burbank , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years and I refuse to ever use anything else. I have use straighteners ranging from $100 and up but this one is my favorite. I am always asked how I get my hair so straight and when I tell people it's my affordable conair straighter they are shocked and go purchase the same one!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best straightener I have ever used. I have thick wavy hair and it works very well for me. I had mine for 7 years before I had to order a new one because it wasn't heating well anymore. I ordered mine on Amazon for $20 , in store its about $10 more. I love it and would recommend for thin, thick and wavy hair type.
Allison D.
Petersburg
Review for: 1 4", Pink
This is a really durable straightener. I’ve had mine for as long as I can remember. The size of mine helps me straighten my thick hair in no time. It heats up to 455 degrees that helps get my hair SUPER straight. I highly recommend this hair straightener.
Kayla P.
Medina
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron so much. It glides on my hair really smooth and it doesn’t do any damage as long as I use a heat protectant. I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type!
😻April L.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best hair straighteners I've found at my local drug store. I love how it's an argan oil fusion product, great for my hair. Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
Victoria M.
💚YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS💚
It’s VERY AFFORDABLE first off. It gives me amazing results. I purchased this flat iron from Walmart. It last very long, and the heat goes up to 30. But I’m guessing 30 is a higher number for it because it gets very hot.
Sharom P.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this flat iron for 2 years and a half and it still feels like new. I have used it either to straighten my hair or to make it wavy. And because is so thin, I'm able to create any style on my hair.
Amy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair straightener. I use it daily. It does the job. I have Poofy hair and this gets all that nonsense out. I like my straight hair look. Also love the different heat options. The color pink is my favorite color too!
Patrice C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair straightener is average at its best. If you have thick and coarse hair it will most likely not get hot enough to get your hair straight. Even with a combination of products and thin sections this just won't work for me.
kamea b.
Has anyone had any problems with this straightener?
Perla V.
Inglewood, CA
Can you use this flat iron to curl your hair as well?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this?
Breanna  M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does each one come with a bottle of argon oil? Mine did but I don't know if all of them do.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How well does it work for you? Does it work well for all hair types? Different texture hair weaves? How long does your natural hair and or weave extensions end up lasting straight? What do you use on your hair before ironing? How bad does it burn you if so? Easy to get roots?