BY CONAIR #28 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron protects, revitalizes and nourishes your hair as you straighten and style. This amazing flat iron delivers 89% straighter, less frizz, high shine, silky straight and healthy-looking results. The ceramic-coated plates provide maximum conditioning and frizz reduction while you straighten. It reaches heat levels of up to 455 degrees and only takes 15 seconds to heat up. With an instant heat recovery system, the Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron will automatically recover its heat if unplugged or power is lost. It has 30 different heat settings for various styles and has floating plates to straighten or flip hair. The auto-off feature keeps the flat iron safe if accidently left on. It includes a .25 fl. oz. bonus pack for Argan Oil Fusion which off. see more...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron
  • "This is a great flat iron, i bought it at walmart for under 32 dollars, i was previously using a nume straightener which i payed over 100 dollars for and honestly i like this one way better, heats up very quick i get no frizz what so ever i can go two to three days and my hair will be straight like the first day." in 4 reviews
  • "If you have thick hair or long hair this flat iron isn't ideal for you." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very thick naturally curly hair and this flat iron straightens every curl no problem !" in 1 review
  • "I have a thick hair by the way, and this works great on my hair." in 1 review
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Review for: Purple more...
It’s the best department store brand I’ve ever used. It’s got a heat dial that you can change the heat setting to. I have frizzy hair so it really makes mine straight and shiny. You can straighten or curl with it. It’s not that expensive at Walmart or Target. I think I’ve even seen it at a Walgreens before lol. But if you’re looking for a cheap straightener I totally suggest this.
Cassandra J.
Review for: Blue more...
I love how thin the plates on this are. I use this to straighten or curl my hair by turning it in one full circle while going down the hair, it gives it a soft loose curl and doesn’t grab it too hard. Love it because it also doesnt leave a mark like some other straighteners do!
Savannah L.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Blue more...
This straightener is amazing! I’ve had it for 6 years and it still works like if it’s new. It makes my hair sooo shiny and I only have to go over it once and my hairs are pin straight. I definitely recommend this
Victoria M.
💚YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS💚
It’s VERY AFFORDABLE first off. It gives me amazing results. I purchased this flat iron from Walmart. It last very long, and the heat goes up to 30. But I’m guessing 30 is a higher number for it because it gets very hot.
Isabel C.
Review for: Purple more...
This product was gifted to me. I love it! 😍 I had kept my hair natural for sometime and I never really enjoyed the process of hair straighteners. It’s so much easier with this affordable quality product. Heats up quickly and has very high temperatures! 💇🏽‍♀️
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
I don't use curlers but the flat iron for Infiniti Works amazing and I love how good it works and doesn't damage my hair and it's got several different temperatures that I can choose from
Hilary N.
Burbank, CA
I have been using this for years and I refuse to ever use anything else. I have use straighteners ranging from $100 and up but this one is my favorite. I am always asked how I get my hair so straight and when I tell people it's my affordable conair straighter they are shocked and go purchase the same one!
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: Purple more...
Love this straightener. I have straight hair to begin with but it’s puffy without straightening it. It smoothies out all the flyaways in my hair and keeps its straight all day long.
Amy S.
Love this hair straightener. I use it daily. It does the job. I have Poofy hair and this gets all that nonsense out. I like my straight hair look. Also love the different heat options. The color pink is my favorite color too!
Jayna K.
Kent, OH
Review for: 1 4", Pink more...
I love this flat iron. I’ve been using it for years. When I needed a new one, I bought the same one again. It’s durable and lasts a while and is not too expensive!
Perla V.
Inglewood, CA
Can you use this flat iron to curl your hair as well?
kamea b.
Has anyone had any problems with this straightener?
Sam R.
Where can I buy the stuff argan oil oil treatment oil at
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this?
Phenoris R.