BY CONAIR

Conair is revolutionizing the way you dry and style your hair with the BC178 Spin Air Rotating Styler. It gives volume and shine to your hair while it simultaneously dries each strand. Drying is safe and delicate while delivering high heat. Don t worry about damaging hot spots or frizzy strands with the BC178 Spin Air Rotating Styler. It s convenient and easy to use and eliminates the need for a brush. The InfinitiPro by Conair 2 inch Spin Air Brush is changing the way you style your hair. Ionic conditioning Multi-directional spinning rotation 100x more ions for maximum shine 3 heat settings and 2 speeds for versatile styling Use with or without spin function Tangle-free Bristles Quickly Smooth Hair 2 in 1 Dry and Style with one simple tool An all-in-one tool that produces versatile hairstyles, Conair is revolutionizing the way you dry and style your hair with the BC178 Spin see more...

• Has anyone bought this brush and find that even though it was cle...2 Answers
Jordan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is good and the design and packaging are appealing. I didn't like the spin function, it was too easy to tangle. It also didn't do anything other than frizz my hair. I felt like it caused more damage than just using a normal hair dryer.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush at ulta because I tried the one on display. I loved it the first couple of times , but after that it does not work the same. I don't recommend it.
Julie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, I usually use it on slightly damp hair and I get great volume that I can't get naturally. I recommend this product.
Jessica L.
Firebaugh, CA
Omg this would really help my hair every time I do curls it's so hard to do and sometimes I even burn my ear ughh I hate when that happenes.
Lidines C.
camocim
seria um mega presente pra mim o meu cabelo agradece preciso desesperadamente de uma dessas....... quero
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone bought this brush and find that even though it was clean, it didn't work the same. or did i jut get a bad one?