Infiniti Pro by Conair Salon Performance Soft Touch AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Reyni B.Infiniti Pro by Conair Salon Performance Soft Touch AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Jasmine p.

BY CONAIR #6 in Hair Dryers

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator.

• Us this good for traveling? How light is it? What's the ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gladys L.
Bayonne
If you are looking for an affordable and trendy way to do your hair, you are in the right place! Who doesn't love the color red to make you feel extra spicy when your finishing up your hair to get the day going or when going out for the night on the town?! With it's different heat settings, you have the ability to control how hot or cool and how high or low you want to dry your hair! I love this blow dryer because you can dry your hair in half the time of other blow dryers and you do it in style! It is light weight and is perfect for anyone who spends a lot of time drying their hair!
Tiffany N.
Tampa, FL
I have always had trouble finding a blow dryer powerful enough to dry my hair in a short amount of time because my hair is so thick and long. My mom bought this Conair blow dryer and swore by it, so I decided to give it a try, and it was one of the best decisions I made. It takes me a little over 5 minutes to thoroughly blowdry my hair, compared to my past experience spending closer to 20 minutes for partially damp hair. I've had this blow dryer for almost 5 years now and it still works like new. Highly recommend this product.
ruby s.
Máquina fácil de manejar ,no maltrata tanto el cabello yte lo deja muy liso y casi planchado , su color rojo se mira muy bonito , he tenido malas experiencias con otras pero con esta máquina para secar cabello me ha dejado muy satisfecha , sus velocidades son perfectas por si no lo quieres tan caliente , se los recomiendo mucho la verdad
Stephanie Q.
Would rather use my mother's hair dryer which I believe the brand is "Tourmaline" 🤷🏻‍♀️. Mostly because the nozzle does not fall of easily. But what I do like about this blow dryer is that the buttons are not complicated, it's light weight on my hand but not as light as BaByliss. And the heat as is not damaging.
April M.
This dries my hair pretty fast- 5 minutes.  I’m not much of a hair styler while drying so the faster it dries the better.  I use this once every 2-3 days and try to blow dry as little as possible to keep hair texture fresh.  You can easily purchase this hair dryer from local stores.
Symone H.
I have a diffuser attachment for this dryer that really helps when styling my curly hair if I am low on time! My hair never feels dried out or over heated, even if I use it a few times a week. I took a chance with this dryer considering some really dry out the hair but I was not disappointed
Christina W.
Port Royal, PA
I love this hair dryer!! I can dry my hair super fast without having to keep high heat on my hair. I do tend to let my hair air dry a little bit and then finish it off with the hair dryer. These hair dryers aren’t the cheapest but they are absolutely worth it !!
Brooke N.
I recently just had to buy a new hair dryer and I purchased this one. I have loved Conair products. It was affordable and not to expensive. I have thicker hair so my hair takes longer to dry but with this blow dryer it doesn’t take as long!
Melissa B.
Brockton, MA
I thought I had found a hair dryer that I could spend forever with, but yet again I was mistaken. This angel from heaven has blessed my hair since the moment it’s came into my life. I don’t get as many splits ends & breakages anymore (apparently the tools you’re usinf to style your hair are really effecting the well being of your hair health in general, surprise!). So I have now been investing in this particular brand & model of dryer for the simple fact, it’s the shit.
Brittney K.
Renovo, PA
I bought this from Walmart when it caught my eye. Not only is it a beautiful matte red but it drys my hair in a snap! I use it daily and the ion bottom is an added bonus! Very impressed with this blow dryer I’ve had it for 8 years now!
Regine R.
Us this good for traveling? How light is it? What's the power level?