BY CONAIR #6 in Hair Dryers

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany N.
Tampa, FL
I have always had trouble finding a blow dryer powerful enough to dry my hair in a short amount of time because my hair is so thick and long. My mom bought this Conair blow dryer and swore by it, so I decided to give it a try, and it was one of the best decisions I made. It takes me a little over 5 minutes to thoroughly blowdry my hair, compared to my past experience spending closer to 20 minutes for partially damp hair. I've had this blow dryer for almost 5 years now and it still works like new. Highly recommend this product.
K I.
100% my favorite hair dryer! I have used this dryer for years! I use an diffuse attachment because I have curly hair and it definitely works amazing! I use this product every 2 days! I completely recommend this hair dryer it's very affordable!
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
I bought my hair dryer over 7 years ago and it still works amazingly! I use it when I’m going to be straightening my hair and it gives it the extra volume I need so it doesn’t sit flat. I know my friends have spent ridiculous amounts of money on hair dryers and I think they’re crazy because this was only $30 and still works like it’s brand new.
Kaitlyn A.
Midlothian
It’s my go-to hair dryer. It’s the only heat I use on my hair. It’s been dropped so many times that it’s not hot anymore, just warm. It drys your hair really fast, it dries my long and thick hair within 10-15 minutes. It is also a little heavy so if you have extremely long hair prepare for your arm to get tired.
April M.
This dries my hair pretty fast- 5 minutes.  I’m not much of a hair styler while drying so the faster it dries the better.  I use this once every 2-3 days and try to blow dry as little as possible to keep hair texture fresh.  You can easily purchase this hair dryer from local stores.
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
It does the trick! I love this dryer and I have had it for years. It’s easy to clean and does a great job. I blow dry my hair twice a week and never get damage from this dryer. I always use a heat protectant and use warm setting rather than hot. Even just using warm or drys my very thick hair quickly.
Ansley W.
Maryville, TN
In my opinion, there really isn’t a “bad” hair dryer for me. As long as my hair gets dry, I’m fine. This one however, I did notice that my hair wasn’t as frizzy when I got done. I also liked how hot it got because that eliminates some of the work I have to do when straightening it.
Rachel R.
This hair dryer is so sleek and nice. I love the way it looks and feels! I also love the color. This blow dryer works well and is fairly priced. The settings are easy to use. I would consider purchasing this product the next time I am shopping for a hair dryer.
LaWann M.
Wilmington , DE
This blow dryer it awesome. My daughters and I all have thick hair. This blow dryer gets the job done. It dries out thick hair in minimal time. It has many different settings and works wonderful for natural hair. I definitely recommend this product.
Brooke N.
I recently just had to buy a new hair dryer and I purchased this one. I have loved Conair products. It was affordable and not to expensive. I have thicker hair so my hair takes longer to dry but with this blow dryer it doesn’t take as long!