BY CONAIR

The Infiniti by Conair Professional Tourmaline Ionic Styler is the all-in-one styler. It comes with Conair s renowned ionic technology which dramatically reduces frizz.  The Tourmaline Ceramic technology boosts this reduction of frizz while leaving hair silky and shiny.  It has 3 heat and 2 speed settings for various styling needs and a cool shot button for pinpoint styles.  This dryer also includes a hinged filter, and concentrator. see more...

Erin W.
Rogers , AR
I used my old hair dryer until it gave out. I bought this one because of the diffuser it came with. It gets my hair dry fast, even using the lowest setting and cool heat!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I have had the Infiniti Pro by Conair Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Tourmaline Ceramic Technology Ionic Styler. I use it everyday to blow out my bob. It has held up well and dries my hair in about 5 minutes after towel drying. It was well priced ($30- $40) compared to other dryers on the market. When necessary, I will definitely be replacing this dryer with another Conair.
Maria S.
Enfield, CT
I just purchased this blow dryer and it works awesome. I diffused my hair with it and I have curly hair. It came out great and didn't take long at all. I was actually running late and figured my hair would still be wet after using it for only five minutes or so. And it actually was almost fully dry.
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
Best hair dryer for the money!! I need to get another one to keep in my gym bag. Its the best one I've bought and I've bought some that were more expensive and this is still my fav.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I can't find my exact model for this hairdryer on here, but I will say the conair infinity pro is a very reliable hair dryer. It comes in many pretty colors and has many settings for power and temperature. Worth the money for sure
Elizabeth R.
San Diego , CA
I love the hair dryer. I used to have a black and silver one but I broke it : ( I bought another one and they've updated since the last one I had. It makes my hair soft and less frizzy.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I like this hair dryer. It takes half the time my old one did to dry my hair. My hair feels amazing after I use my blow dryer. I highly recommend this blow dryer to anyone I know.
Ally T.
I love this hair dryer. I have thick hair and always have priblems with my hair being 100% dry. This does the trick and I don't have to use so much electricity.
Judith L.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
This blow dryer is really good. I purchased it from Target and I am so happy I did. I use this a couple of times per week and the price is more than fair!!!
Kristen D.
Long Beach, MS
I love this hairdryer even though I like to air dry my hair because I like my hair curly in the morning but this is great for during the winter
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How well does it work for you? Does it work well for all hair types? Different texture hair weaves? How long does your natural hair and or weave extensions end up lasting straight if you blow out your hair? What do you use on your hair before blow drying? How does it make your hair feel? Different settings? Do they make a difference?
Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
Whats so good about tais dryer y hay makes It different from manny other
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this stop working or over heat easily?