BY CONAIR

The Infiniti by Conair Professional Tourmaline Ionic Styler is the all-in-one styler. It comes with Conair s renowned ionic technology which dramatically reduces frizz.  The Tourmaline Ceramic technology boosts this reduction of frizz while leaving hair silky and shiny.  It has 3 heat and 2 speed settings for various styling needs and a cool shot button for pinpoint styles.  This dryer also includes a hinged filter, and concentrator. see more...

Erin W.
Rogers , AR
I used my old hair dryer until it gave out. I bought this one because of the diffuser it came with. It gets my hair dry fast, even using the lowest setting and cool heat!
Maria S.
Enfield, CT
I just purchased this blow dryer and it works awesome. I diffused my hair with it and I have curly hair. It came out great and didn't take long at all. I was actually running late and figured my hair would still be wet after using it for only five minutes or so. And it actually was almost fully dry.
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
Best hair dryer for the money!! I need to get another one to keep in my gym bag. Its the best one I've bought and I've bought some that were more expensive and this is still my fav.
Ally T.
I love this hair dryer. I have thick hair and always have priblems with my hair being 100% dry. This does the trick and I don't have to use so much electricity.
Elizabeth R.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the hair dryer. I used to have a black and silver one but I broke it : ( I bought another one and they've updated since the last one I had. It makes my hair soft and less frizzy.
Judith L.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
This blow dryer is really good. I purchased it from Target and I am so happy I did. I use this a couple of times per week and the price is more than fair!!!
Keanaliz L.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this blow dyer ! My hair gets frizzy and this dryer really takes care of that for me ! Really good price too !
Nicole R.
Nutter Fort, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought 2 since my daughter kept taking mine. Works great and reasonably priced. Love it!!
Karah C.
My mother has this hairdryer and i use it whenever i can! it's quick and easy, regardless of your hair texture.
Jessica J.
Wakefield, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its hard to find a product that you truly believe in but this is it for me! glad I found it! worth the price and worth the wait!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How well does it work for you? Does it work well for all hair types? Different texture hair weaves? How long does your natural hair and or weave extensions end up lasting straight if you blow out your hair? What do you use on your hair before blow drying? How does it make your hair feel? Different settings? Do they make a difference?
Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
Whats so good about tais dryer y hay makes It different from manny other
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stop working or over heat easily?