Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum Grooved 1.25Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum Grooved 1.25

BY CONAIR

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1 1/4-inch to 3/4-inch Grooved Curling Wand provides super - fast styling, lasting curls, exceptional shine, and enhanced control. Featuring luxurious black titanium this curling wand provides the ultimate glide for...

Hannah H.
Gallatin
This used to be one of my favorite curling irons. I used it almost everyday. The only problem I did have with it was that the hair would sometimes lay on the grooves wrong and your hair would have this weird heat dent in pieces.
Marvelous D.
Heartland
This didn’t really work for me but I wouldn’t write it off as a bad product. It takes a lot for my hair. And this wasn’t great at defining my wand curls with little heat.
Anela A.
This is a pretty cool hair curler. It suppose to be easier and faster to create curls but I think it's the same. It does allow me to make right curls. [product:infiniti-pro-by-conair-platinum-grooved-1.25"-to-.75"-curling-wand]
Serinaa 💍.
I love this wand certainly because it’s a wand and it has easy use. But you will need gloves because it gets very hot. It lasts a long time. I will definitely buy again. I use this product like 3 times a week. I find Wanda easier to use then regular curling irons
αℓ S.
Randolph, MN
I use this wand for all my curling needs. I cannot tell you how many people I have turned onto using a wand, instead! I have medium-long hair and it takes me maybe 5 minutes to curl MY WHOLE HEAD! I take large chunks and wrap for a couple seconds and bam. Perfect wave.
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
The only thing I don't like about it is I can never figure how to get the kinks out at he bottom when you curl. I don't know if it's me or the actually iron, sometimes it doesn't curl evenly as well, but I would still recommend because it might be the way I do it
Abby
new brunswick
Because my hair is curly to begin with I didn’t need to go expensive when it came to a curling iron. This definitely does a great job at touching up my natural curls but I don’t know how well it would work on someone with straight hair.
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
I love this wand because you can lock the temperate. There is nothing more annoying than trying to curl your hair and turning the thing off! I love the hig bouncy curl look and this gives it to me every time!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Honestly, these are as good as any higher end iron I've ever used. They hold heat well and don't get too hot to burn the hair, but definitely enough to style it well. You can't beat them!
Chandler M.
My friend had one of these that I tried a few times. Curls nice, but I don’t like the grooves in it at all. I think it makes it harder to use. Glad i could try it before spending money.

back