Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum Grooved 1.25Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum Grooved 1.25
Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum Grooved 1.25

Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum Grooved 1.25" to .75" Curling Wand

BY CONAIR #86 in Curling Irons

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1 1/4-inch to 3/4-inch Grooved Curling Wand provides super - fast styling, lasting curls, exceptional shine, and enhanced control. Featuring luxurious black titanium this curling wand provides the ultimate glide for...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum Grooved 1.25
Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum Grooved 1.25" to .75" Curling Wand
Buy on Amazon
Taylynn G.
This was does a great job with your hair. It has defined curls that aren't too tight or too loose. My only con is that it takes awhile to heat the curl on the wand. I am not sure if this is just my product or all of the wands. I think it is worth a try if you don't mind spending time on your hair in the morning. If you want something quicker maybe try a different product.
Krystal C.
I've experimented with more expensive curling irons over the years, but I keep coming back to this one. I have the 1" model in pink and I find it so versatile and reliable. It seems to heat evenly and has never burned my hair. I love that it has a temperature control because that is critical to getting enough heat to have your hair hold a curl, as well as to not burn your hair. I love that Conair put out such an affordable Tourmaline Ceramic curling iron! I can use it for bouncy voluminous curls, flips at the ends of my hair, or beach waves.
Anela A.
Houston
This is a pretty cool hair curler. It suppose to be easier and faster to create curls but I think it's the same. It does allow me to make right curls. [product:infiniti-pro-by-conair-platinum-grooved-1.25"-to-.75"-curling-wand]
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This is one of my favorite curling wands. It gets hot very fast and it also curls my hair very fast and my curls last forever. It has been with me for yeaaars I hope it never goes out. But if it does I will definitely repurchase lol. Highly recommend this curling wands.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Honestly, these are as good as any higher end iron I've ever used. They hold heat well and don't get too hot to burn the hair, but definitely enough to style it well. You can't beat them!
Chandler M.
My friend had one of these that I tried a few times. Curls nice, but I don’t like the grooves in it at all. I think it makes it harder to use. Glad i could try it before spending money.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
I love my curling wand! It is the only curling iron that works for my dry frizzy, curly hair. My hair will hold a curl for up to 3 days with this iron. The BEST iron for big barrel curls!
Savannah H.
Great easy to use hair wand. I find Conair to be extremely reliable and generally works better than the more expensive brands. I've been using their curl products for years with my thick straight hair and I always love the result.
Georgia R.
This is a very nice curling iron. I purchase this on Amazon based on the reviews I say. I must say this is one of my fav purchases I'm glad I came across it. It does everything it says it would leaving your hair curled for days baby! It's easy to use and heated very well. It's also affordable.