Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum Grooved 1.25" to .75" Curling Wand

BY CONAIR

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1 1/4-inch to 3/4-inch Grooved Curling Wand provides super - fast styling, lasting curls, exceptional shine, and enhanced control. Featuring luxurious black titanium this curling wand provides the ultimate glide for...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum Grooved 1.25" to .75" Curling Wand
Buy on Amazon
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
life has changed for me since I bought this. ive even used it on damp hair, and it gives me cute mermaid waves. ive used it for a year and no huge damage, Im really happy with it. cheap, and works super well. id definitely buy it again if i needed to.
katelyn c.
Griffin, GA
I love wands. There is so many different ways to wand your hair. I have it four stars just because I get frustrated having to hold my hair and it falls lol. But this wand is really amazing.
Savannah H.
Great easy to use hair wand. I find Conair to be extremely reliable and generally works better than the more expensive brands. I've been using their curl products for years with my thick straight hair and I always love the result.
Tiffany M.
Love this curling wand! It's easy to use, for tighter curls you take smaller sections for looser curls you'll take bigger sections. I purchased this from Ulta. Would be nice if it came with a full size thermal glove because this thing get hot!
Andy P.
I love the wands because I feel like I have so much control over what pieces of hair in curling. Leaves the hair welling shiny and smoothe with none of the pieces out of place. There are better ones out there but for the price it can't be beat.
Georgia R.
This is a very nice curling iron. I purchase this on Amazon based on the reviews I say. I must say this is one of my fav purchases I'm glad I came across it. It does everything it says it would leaving your hair curled for days baby! It's easy to use and heated very well. It's also affordable.
Denis S.
This Curl is spectacular. If you like curls with this product you can achieve them and that will last you all day, controls the frizz and heats super fast, in addition that leaves an exceptional brightness and greater control when combing. And the best thing is that it comes in double voltage which is great for being able to use it on the outside.
Lupitaa R.
I love this wand! Makes my hair come out even and really curly! Give my hair that texture of natural beach curls. Super easy to use! I would get confused on how to use the wand but one of my friends told me you start from the top down and not like regular curlers down up.
Walkiria M.
I always wanted to curl my hair, but I didnĀ“t know how to do it. I have a curly hair, but when I use the infinity pro by conair I get beautifuls curls.
Im a first user. I recomend you to use a heat glove and a protecter spray, to take care of your hair.
I would recommend to others.
Nicole S.
Somerville , MA
I love this curling wand! It helps me get the perfect waves in my hair that looks natural! And that's what I like! And the price you couldn't beat at all! Go buy it!!! Worth the buy :)