Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1.25Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1.25

Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1.25" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR

Go PLATINUM for salon-quality curls! The black titanium barrel on this curling iron tames frizz and provides ultimate glide for effortless smoothing. Four LED temperature settings and 30-second heat-up to 356°F provide quick and versatile styling; heat is evenly distributed to prevent damage and ensure all-day hold. Enjoy super-fast styling, long-lasting curls, exceptional shine and enhanced control.

Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1.25" Curling Iron
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
I purchased this curling iron when my hot tools one broke. I just picked it up at Target and it was my first time purchasing a CONAIR product. So far the curling iron does its job. Is it my favorite? No. But it does it’s job. In my opinion I don’t think. It gets hot enough, I have really thick hair so it takes a while to curl and do what I want. One of the best features this iron has, is that it turns off by itself after awhile. Which is awesome. Would I recommend this? Yes I would, but wouldn’t be my first choice but definitely on the list!
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve been using this curling iron for a couple years now and I absolutely love it. For the price, you really can’t beat it. It heats up quickly, the turbo feature is a total lifesaver, and it gets the job done without completely ruining my hair. However, I didn’t give it five stars because it’s not as slippery as I would like, so when I run up and down and back-and-forth through my curls (kind of hard to explain) They do get a bit tattered but like I said, for the price I really can’t complain
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I bough this curling iron because I forgot mine home when I was traveling. I needed to curl my long thick hair to give it body and lose natural looking curls. It was inexpensive and I figured it would do the job. It curled my hair so fast and I liked that I chose the temperature settings. I did a better job then the ones I originally had. This is a good product heats up fast, took out the frizz, make nice tight curls with out using any hairspray.
Olivia E.
Adrian, MI
I have super long hair, so I need a larger barrel to get the loose waves I’m looking for. This is the perfect size and so easy to use. Your hair glides through the clamp with ease but doesn’t just fall out without curling! It’s the only curling iron i use and I have a drawer full!
Liz T.
Oak Creek
My mom used to curl my hair every Sunday before church and she’s used this brand back in the 80s. So I’ve been using this brand every since. I prefer this curling iron over the wand because I don’t have to hold my hair in place. I used this curling iron if I want loose curls.
Logan C.
Douglas, GA
Super easy to handle! The cord actually turns when you are curling and makes it easier! It was super affordable and it’s easy to clean! I have fine hair but I have a lot of it and this plus hair spray does the job!
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
I have finally found the perfect size barrel for beachy waves. My hair is long with layers and this works great. If your hair is only slightly below your shoulders this may be to large to generate a curl for you.
Romana I.
Davenport, IA
Just like with the 1-inch wand, I unscrewed the plate and it works like a charm. It doesn’t give me as nice of curls as the 1 inch, but it works just as well! I love these wands, so affordable and work great!
Lauren A.
This is such a good curling iron! I only use it as a wand and don’t actually use the clamp to curl my hair. But it holds the curls all day! I can’t live without this curling iron. The size is perfect for my hair length.
Amanda O.
Conair are great inexpensive curling irons that will get the job done in a pinch, especially since you can buy them at your local drugstore. However, I don’t get the same type of smooth curl with this curling iron that I do with the more expensive ceramic ones.
I also feel this curling iron tends to do some damage on my hair. I will always have one handy in a pinch though!