Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1.25Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1.25
Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1.25

Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1.25" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #50 in Curling Irons

Go PLATINUM for salon-quality curls! The black titanium barrel on this curling iron tames frizz and provides ultimate glide for effortless smoothing. Four LED temperature settings and 30-second heat-up to 356°F provide quick and versatile styling; heat is evenly distributed to prevent damage and ensure all-day hold. Enjoy super-fast styling, long-lasting curls, exceptional shine and enhanced control.

Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1.25
Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1.25" Curling Iron
Buy on ULTA*
Amber N.
I purchased this curling iron when my hot tools one broke. I just picked it up at Target and it was my first time purchasing a CONAIR product. So far the curling iron does its job. Is it my favorite? No. But it does it’s job. In my opinion I don’t think. It gets hot enough, I have really thick hair so it takes a while to curl and do what I want. One of the best features this iron has, is that it turns off by itself after awhile. Which is awesome. Would I recommend this? Yes I would, but wouldn’t be my first choice but definitely on the list!
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve been using this curling iron for a couple years now and I absolutely love it. For the price, you really can’t beat it. It heats up quickly, the turbo feature is a total lifesaver, and it gets the job done without completely ruining my hair. However, I didn’t give it five stars because it’s not as slippery as I would like, so when I run up and down and back-and-forth through my curls (kind of hard to explain) They do get a bit tattered but like I said, for the price I really can’t complain
Elissa W.
I’ve been using this curling iron for years & it is my favorite! I couldn’t believe how low the price was either! It gives my hair soft waves & doesn’t damage my hair! It’s also light weight and easy to hold & curl your hair with! I would definitely recommend this curling iron
Mallory M.
I received this as a gift and I've been so happy with it. I also have a styling wand and I was sick of burning myself ever time I tried to use it so I am happy to go back to a curling iron. It creates beautiful curls. I like that I can adjust the heat settings!
Caroline T.
Really like this curling hair cause it is big so for my hair the result is a wavy hair, which looks very natural. Now, if you have a short hair you may want to get a smaller version. But I highly recommend all Conair products, they are the best. I have mine for years now and still works just fin, never had any kind of issue.
Rachel V.
Love this! When I want bigger looser curls, I use this instead of my 1in beachwaver! Best product for the price and have had absolutely no issues with it. Would def recommend over spending a ton of high end names.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
Melody J.
I live my curling iron omg it gives me big curls I love this Brand I feel like there curling irons last a lifetime they are very resistant 😂 If ur like me and drop it alot I highly recommend this Brand ❤️
Lauren A.
This is such a good curling iron! I only use it as a wand and don’t actually use the clamp to curl my hair. But it holds the curls all day! I can’t live without this curling iron. The size is perfect for my hair length.
Devan G.
Elwood, IN
Love making long, flowing curls with this 1 and quarter curling iron. I love how fast it heats up. And there is also quick heat action for super curly curls. Come if just makes great products.