Infiniti PRO by Conair platinum 1 Inch to 1/2 Inch Curling Wand uploaded by Meg W.Infiniti PRO by Conair platinum 1 Inch to 1/2 Inch Curling Wand uploaded by Aylin H.

BY CONAIR #53 in Curling Irons

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1 inch to 1/2 inch Curling Wand provides super - fast styling, lasting curls, exceptional shine, and enhanced control. Featuring luxurious black titanium this curling wand provides the ultimate glide for effortless curling for long, lasting curls. The black titanium barrel tames frizz for soft, silky curls. Enjoy super - fast styling with instant heat up that heats up to 356 degrees. Uniform heat recovery system maintains consistent, even heat during styling. The even heat eliminates hot spots for less damage and provides exceptional shine. This styler has enhanced control with 4 LED temperatures settings, auto off and dual voltage to create a custom styling experience.  Bonus heat resistant glove for fast, effortless styling from roots to ends.

Buy on Walgreens*
Sara D.
Review for: Infiniti PRO by Conair platinum 1 Inch to 1/2 Inch curling wand more...
It was my second choice but should have been 1st!
ABOUT MY HAIR: Fine, limp, hardly holds body, difficult to manage, color treated, dry, and about 2 inches below my shoulders so it's med length hair. INITIAL THOUGHTS: I wanted to achieve waves, not curls but I knew when buying this that it was going to give me curls so I knew what to expect and was prepared to do what I needed to do to get the waves I wanted so I bought this hoping I could still achieve waves. PROCESS IN USING WAND: I set it to 400 degrees (it shot up in heat instantly so it was more than ready to use within a minute) I read the instructions and did what it told me to do as far as parting my hair in 3 sections (bottom, middle, and top) I sprayed the bottom part with manageable hair spray (a quick mist over entire bottom area)and began to curl as instructed (I did big chunks at a time and little as well). I held it over the wand for varying times from about 6 seconds to 20 seconds and either way when you let the hair drop off the wand you get amazing curls. I held about an inch of the ends away from the curler though to get a more natural look and to not burn myself. (It comes with a half glove to prevent burning yourself) but I ended up taking it off and I managed not to burn myself without it. I let the second layer of hair down, quickly misted with hair spray and repeated the process until the 3rd layer was let down and curled and had a whole head of pretty amazing curls. With the length of my hair doing my whole head took about 10-15 minutes surprisingly and will probably be a lot quicker my second time around. FINAL RESULT: As I did not want "curls" but just waves, I took my fingers and ran them through my hair a few times to break up the curls and then I combed them out with a wide tooth comb which helped break them up further and give them a more separated and layered look. I then took a hair straightener I had on and lightly went over the curls to get a more beachy waves look than spiral curls look and it worked perfectly. This was my first time using the wand and I can't wait to use it again. I went to sleep with the waves as they were and woke up with EVEN BETTER waves in my hair so the curls stay if you put a little spray in your hair which is awesome. In just combing the curls out with your fingers and a wide tooth comb that may even be a good enough "wavy" look for some of you but I wanted a more subtle and natural look so I straightened it a bit. NOTES: The wand is non-stick so the hair you wrap around it DOES slide down the wand sometimes but it's not that hard to adjust it so that it's where you want it to be. Practice will make perfect as this product does exactly what it is designed to do. I am used to heat products FRYING my hair (especially the ends) but since this is Tourmaline Ceramic it made my hair silky, smooth, and shiny. This wasn't my first choice for a curling wand but it was all they had that I researched at the store (It was my second choice) and I am glad I got it. It's really a great wand. I would only recommend this to people with hair from right under jawline- mid length hair like mine as if it's longer it will take more time and effort and you'd prob be better off using a 1 1/2 - 2 inch barrel instead of the 1/2 - 1 like I have. I will however be getting the bigger barrel for the best of both worlds. I also think if you hold your hair around the wand for maybe 3-5 seconds (which sounds too short to work I know but on the 400 setting it's enough) it will probably give you waves without having to use the straightener but I'll try that my second go round.
Milly U.
Review for: Conair Style Infused Curling Wand, 1 ea more...
The curl is very easy to produce and lasts for a very long time. The temperature gets pretty high which results in faster curling. If you're worried about heat damage, you can always invest in heat protectant which can also be found in drugstores near you.
Emily I.
Kansas City
This has been my favorite wand for a few years now!! I used to use it every day until my hair got too long to style every day. Every time I use it (a few times a week now) it gives me perfect curls in whatever style I’m looking for. A bit of wave, loose curls, or tight curls, this wand does it all!
Annalyse P.
Columbus, OH
This curling wand was OK, but I feel that the curl doesn’t last very long. It is very affordable though. I use it every day, like I said because it doesn’t last very long. I probably would not purchase this product again, as I feel like that the more expensive alternatives would work better.
Jina S.
Sauk Rapids
I love this curling wand! It makes my curls look bouncy and shiny and the curls hold all day when I use this tool. It creates the nicest looking beachy waves, and are really good for medium length hair. I use this tool in conjunction with a curling iron and it works great.
Kristyn S.
Love this curling iron! So easy to create the perfect curl every time. I love that I can use one curling iron to get a few different looks by using a different technique. Gets hot enough to curl my hair and I don't have to spend a ton of time getting it right.
sara z.
Review for: Conair Style Infused Curling Wand, 1 ea more...
It makes such cute curls on my hair! It warms up in just 1 mintute. I use this wand like 5 times a month. The longer you leave your hair wrapped around the wand the tighter the curl. Hair spray after is highly advised.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
Consist saved my curly hair game. Curling irons just weren’t cutting it for me but then the wand came into picture. I have the 1 inch wand and it’s perfect.... whether I spend time to do my whole head or just throwing in a few curly pieces go my hair that day I have yet to be disappointed & I’ve owned this wand for a while now. Absolutely would recommend to a friend. My curls stayed beautiful for up to two days even if I slept on my hair.
Alyssa C.
I am obsessed with this curling iron. It heats up so fast, creates perfect curls, and made it SO easy to curl my hair! I had never used a wand before, and had to watch some tutorials for how to get the best curls, but now it only takes me 10 minutes to add curls/texture to my hair. I would definitely recommend this. It is seriously so easy to use, and creates gorgeous looks.
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Review for: Conair Style Infused Curling Wand, 1 ea more...
I love this brand! I cannot spend an arm and a leg on products, when this brand has styling product that works Effectively. My hair is hard to hold a curl, but this product works amazingly
Jessica C.
Do these work very well? I have trouble curling my hair with a curling iron my hair is fine but long, I'm curious if this would work better or not as well as my curling iron.
Megan Z.
I'm considering getting a styling wand vs a curling iron. My hair is above my shoulder (used to be super long) .... If you have short hair and have used this, how do you like it? I wear my hair wavy almost every day and would love something easy to use...
Beverly C.
WHITLEY CITY, KY
I would love to know how hard these are to use? I love the way the curls look but not sure I could learn to use it.
Emily W.
My hair is super frizzy. It's not straight or curly, it's kind of awkwardly in between. I use a straightener often, but I can't find a good curling wand that will help with frizz, not make it worse. I've heard a lot of great things about this wand, but I want to know if anyone with wavy, frizzy, thick hair has tried it? What do you guys think?
April C.
Spanaway, WA
I just bought this curling wand and was wondering how to I make spiral curls? What I am doing is not working.