Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1-Inch Curling Iron

Ready for beautiful curls and exceptional shine? The Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1-inch Curling Iron consistently creates effortless, long lasting curls! This 1 inch barrel curling iron heats up fast and reaches up to 356 degrees Fahrenheit for quick, effortless styling. The barrel is designed with black titanium that tames frizz for soft, silky curls and exceptional shine. Enjoy lasting curls with even heat-up and recovery for all day hold! This curling iron also features enhanced control with fast and even heat that eliminates hot spots for less damage, 4 LED temperature settings, and auto off. Never has it been easier to customize your styling experience!

What’s the best size for beach waves in long hair?
Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1-Inch Curling Iron ? Does anybody know how to create different curls with it?
I would love to review this product if given chance !!...
Start your review of Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1-Inch Curling Iron!
Okotoks, AB
Oldie but a good one. I don’t often curl my hair, but I have this from when I was in college (8 years ago) and it still works great!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dry Scalp / Wavy, Fine, Thick
Since my hair is really thin I decided to get this curling iron. It’s good but it doesn’t get beaten that much to make them last.
Black / Damage, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Wavy
Heats up well, and gives you nice curls. Definitely use some kind of heat protectant though - it seems to cause a lot of damage.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Straight, Fine
Barrio fecovil, Cantarranas
I love this beacuse my curls last to my next wash and the curls looks so healthy and glowy i feel like i went to the salon lol
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Oily, Straight, Curly
Sault Ste, ON
Simple & does the job just like it's meant to. I've had mine for decades & it still works like it did the first day I got it!
Platinum / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Oily, Straight
Potomac, MD
I've been using this curling iron for years. It leaves my hair with defined curls that look natural and they last all day.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Normal
New Glasgow, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for tight little curls or loose nice non Chalant curls. I’ve also had this for a couple of years, still my favorite
Brunette / Color Protection, Dryness, Hair Loss / Dry, Oily, Thin
This baby was my go to, my number one for kinda of five years, is great, it warms up fast and I love how it leaves my waves
Carp, ON
Gets really flippin hot! So I'd recommend a heat resistant glove, depending on your hair type, i wouldnt make it too hot.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
1186 Georgetown Rd Harrisville PA
8 months ago
Daisy C. • 6 months ago
I think since it’s a curling iron with a clip the styles are limited, but if I want a tight curl I leave the iron on longer, and don’t brush my hair afterwards. If I want loose beach curls I’ll comb my hair with a wide tooth comb after curling it.