BY CONAIR #18 in Curling Irons

Ready for beautiful curls and exceptional shine? The Infiniti Pro by Conair Platinum 1-inch Curling Iron consistently creates effortless, long lasting curls! This 1 inch barrel curling iron heats up fast and reaches up to 356 degrees Fahrenheit for quick, effortless styling. The barrel is designed with black titanium that tames frizz for soft, silky curls and exceptional shine. Enjoy lasting curls with even heat-up and recovery for all day hold! This curling iron also features enhanced control with fast and even heat that eliminates hot spots for less damage, 4 LED temperature settings, and auto off. Never has it been easier to customize your styling experience!

Buy on ULTA*
Kristi R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great curling iron for anyone who’s just starting out with beauty or doesn’t curl their hair often. It is easy to use and is affordable. I have used mine for 6+ years and it recently stopped working. I will probably not but this curling iron again because I am looking to upgrade to a professional one. I curl my hair quite often and therefore want one that will not damage my hair as much
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I really like how easy to use this product is! I am really not good at curling hair, and I have very long wavy hair that is very tedious to curl. I like how quickly this ravels up my hair and heats it since it would take me longer to do that with a traditional curling iron than the whole process does with this product! I really like how it times the curling process and tells you when you can release; previously I would have no idea how long was necessary, and it would take far far longer than it does now. This is a real time saving product if you have long (fairly fine) hair. One thing to be cautious of is how much hair can be done in each curl, if you put too much hair in it will certainly tangle, but no fear, just unplug and undo the twists manually if the curler didn't already return to its neutral position and release it automatically.
Sharmin P.
Heats up pretty fast and curls my thick hair in a few seconds. I do have to be careful to set it as soon as they come off the curler in order to avoid frizz, especially in humid months. Overall, I really like this machine for tight curls when i am in a rush. Conair is affordable so glad that I don’t have to spend a bunch of money for a quality curler.
Jina S.
Sauk Rapids
I love this curling iron! It heats up really quickly and it allows me different looks while only using one tool. I use it without the clip to create beachy waves, or tighter curls- depending on my event. It doesn't seem to hurt my hair, and it actually makes my curls shiny and bouncy when I use this. I recommend!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Good curling iron, everything you could want, I've had mine for years.  I don't think it's better or worse than other curling irons in this price range (around $20), but it also doesn't have any of the extra perks you see in a lot of hair tools right now.  Then again, I haven't needed them, this one does a good job.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I bought this curler at Walmart because it was on sale and girlfriend borrowed my good one and never returned-it. I was pleasantly surprised for how affordable it was it did a wonderful job curling my hair. Hey why pay more? I still have this curler and would purchase another in the future.
Brianna J.
This curling iron is something that I’ve been using for awhile now and always leaves me with the results that I’m looking for. The trick I finally learned to get a nice curl is to curl it away from the face and also not to use the clamp that this curling iron comes with for a looser curl.
Kate W.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I use this curling iron 3-4 times a week to give myself beach waves. It works very well for being so reasonably priced. I definitely like the way it works but I think the next time I purchase a curling iron I will splurge and buy a bit of a nicer one that is better made.
Morgan H.
Sparta, NJ
I swear by these curling irons. And to make it look more natural, I use it like i would a wand-style curling iron. The curls hold nicely as long as you pair it with the right products! I own this in multiple sizes and would continue to buy again in the future
Alexis D.
This is okay. Takes a long time to heat up. The clamp tends to leave crimps In your hair if you are not careful. If you use this curling iron right, you will get nice curls but someone like me, who isn’t very patient... usually winds up with crimps in my hair.