Infiniti Pro by Conair Hot Air Spin Styler uploaded by Hina R.Infiniti Pro by Conair Hot Air Spin Styler uploaded by Ashley M.

BY CONAIR

InfinitiPro spin air rotating styler is an all-in-one tool that produces versatile hairstyles. Conair is revolutionizing the way you dry and style your hair with the BC178 spin air rotating styler. It gives volume and shine to your hair while it simultaneously dries each strand. Drying is safe and delicate while delivering high heat. Don't worry about damaging hot spots or frizzy strands with the BC178 spin air rotating styler. It's convenient and easy to use and eliminates the need for a brush. see more...

Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
Throughly enjoy this product! Easy to use and a great price. It really shortens my time with the straightener, I mostly just need to touch up my wavy roots a smidge and maybe my bangs. It really reduces frizz, gives me great volume and shine and makes me hair feel so light and airy! Great product, definitely recommend!
Hina R.
I like it because it was good value for the price and does the job well. I have had it for more than 2 years now and I can style air dried hair easily without breaking my wrist. And it is easy to clean as well. But like with any other styler, I would recommend you use some heat protection product so it does not dry your hair out. For reference I have very curly unruly hair.

back