BY CONAIR

3-in-1 styling system 1875 watts for faster drying and styling Tourmaline ceramic technology helps minimize heat damage, creating shiny, healthy-looking hair Ionic technology for up to 75% less frizz* Cool shot button helps lock style in place 2 heat/speed settings for custom styling on all hair types No-Slip Grip™ for easy styling and control Concentrator attachment for pinpoint styling Patented 3-in-1 styling attachment dries, straightens and shines 4-position tension control adjusts for your hairs thickness Attachment rotates 360° for maximum ease of use Limited two year warranty *When compared to hair dryers with natural ion generation View the How-To Video Close Window March 15, 2007Dear Conair:I love your Conair Infiniti Hair Designer. It was just what I needed for my very wavy hair to become straight. I use your hair straightener every morning after I take a shower. I got your product for my birthday and I was happy when I got it from my parents!I enjoy your product so much because I finally have a hair straightener that straightens my hair and keeps it straight for the whole day. Also I love your product because it makes my hair so much more healthier. It makes my hair shinier, too. Also it is so easy to use! It only takes me about 10 minutes to get all of my hair the exact way that I want it to look. My parents thought that your product was a little pricey, but when they saw how well my hair looked and how easy it was to use, they were glad that they got their money's worth of your product. By far, this is the best product I have ever used from Conair.I just want to say keep up the good work! If you make more products that I can use and I can get the same results as I got from this product, I will be so glad! Thank you for your time and listening to me. I hope to buy many more products from you in the future. Sincerely, Rachel SkopinskyLiverpool, NY December 29, 2006 Dear Conair, All my life I have struggled with my curly hair. It took me 45 minutes to blow dry my hair to somewhat straighten, then use a straightener to finish it. But even after all that, it still wasn't straight. I recently saw your TV ad for your new Infiniti blow dryer with attached straightening brush. I told my daughter "that's what I want for my birthday"!Well today is my 43rd birthday and I'm using my new dryer. For the first time not only is my hair straight, but I didn't have to use a straightener and it took less than 20 minutes to blow dry. And to think I was ready to try the very expensive straightening technique called thermal reconditioning. I just wanted to thank you for a great product! Im sure I will wear it out and when I do I will purchase another one promptly. I own several Conair products, and this one is my favorite and best by far. Thank you. Sincerely, Natalie F. MartinWesternport, MD see more...

Marquita S.
Richmond
I found out about this blowdryer watching a YouTube video. I was pleased with the results of drying my hair. It was dried in half the time and took less heat. My hair glide through the comb with ease. I would recommend this blowdryer to others.
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve had this hair dryer for years and it’s still working really well. I don’t use the straighter attachment that often but when I do it works really well. My hair is naturally wavy/curly so after using this I only have to straighten my hair a little bit to get my desired look
Emily W.
Madeira Beach
LOVE this hairdryer. I’ve always hated drying my hair and this hairdryer helped me go from 45 mins drying my hair to legit 10 minutes. It’s AMAZING. 10/10 would recommend
Ana M.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this styling system! I have very thick hair, and a lot of it. this works great on my hair. I let my hair air dry some before I use it and it comes out smooth!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
I use this to dry my hair after almost every wash. I threw away the straightening part but I love the dryer itself. Has a great cool or warm air option.
Jazmin P.
This is good for natural hair. My hair is natural and sometimes it's hard to dry my hair because it's so thick. This product made it easier for me
Alice
Gets the job done. Many settings, which is good s you don't burn your hair. Has a cooler setting for finer hair.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
Does this put a lot of tension on your hair/scalp ?