Infiniti Pro by Conair GOLD 1875 Watt 3-in-1 Styler / Hair Dryer; 3 Attachments to Detangle, Straighten & Volumize; Black / Gold

BY CONAIR

Three versatile attachments let you change up your look! Detangle, straighten or volumize with the Infiniti Pro by Conair GOLD 1875 Watt 3-in-1 Styler / Hair Dryer. Tourmaline ceramic technology makes your hair smooth, silky and shiny, while ionic... see more...

Adelle D.
Anderson, SC
For someone who has curly hair, this tool is a staple for me. I literally do not use any other hair dryer because these always pull my curl out the easiest. It gets plenty hot and the brush attachment makes it very easy to dry. I love this!
Angelee R.
best blow drier ever! my dad and husband found this in walgreens for me
my hair is very thick and long and curly.
this is the only blow drier with attachments that don’t fly off in the middle of me using them
i highly recommend this blow-drier 🖤🖤
Allegra M.
Absoloutely my favorite hair product I own. Dries my hair so much faster than normal blow dryers although my hair is extremely thick and is very easy to use without burning the head
Ameria P.
Portland, TN
Love, love, love this hairdryer. I have really thick hair and when its time to blow dry this dryer gets my hair dry and straight. It helps me get bone straight hair and ive been using this brand for years.
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés
Sarai W.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I love the attachments on this dryer. It makes it easier for me to blow out my hair while achieving a smooth sleek look. It’s easy to hold and maneuver as well.
Ryshia G.
I really love this dryer because with the comb it makes my hair almost completely straight so when I go over my hair with the flat iron it’s much more easier.
Jenene C.
Inglewood
Great dryer, the combs break because of the thickness of my hair. It’s easy to order a new one from the conair website but with shipping it’s not worth it.
Jeniya T.
This blow dryer makes it easy to blow dry natural hair. I really love that it comes with 3 different combs to blow dry your hair. It is very affordable.
Naomi !.
I am absolutely hair retarded and can barely blow dry my hair... that said, this tool is a life saver for me! It dries and even curls with no skill.

back