Infiniti Pro By Conair Gold 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #31 in Curling Irons

Specially designed for coarse and natural hair textures, this ultra-hot curling iron creates gorgeous curls with 400° ultra high heat and tourmaline ceramic to prevent damage and fight frizz. Optional Turbo Heat® boosts the temperature up to 36 degrees higher to maximize results. Featuring 30 heat settings for diverse hair types, including 15 high-heat settings for coarse hair, and uniform, even heat recovery to prevent hot spots. Perfect for touch-ups between salon visits! Includes an insulated thermal glove for comfortable styling.

Infiniti Pro By Conair Gold 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron
Buy on ULTA*
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I had this curling Iron a really long time, seems like the gold ones heat quicker and stay hot longer as you curl your hair. I have thick hair my mom was a beautician and she taught me to curl a section, lay the iron down a couple minutes and let it heat back up that your hair pulls the heat out, so I still do that but just when switching sides now. I loved this iron it worked excellent and plan on getting it back!
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I have had this curling iron for 5 years I believe and is still in great condition! It was very satisfactory knowing that I spent my money on something of that quality, I have try others but keep going back to my old friend! It doesn’t burns my hair and it works perfectly with hair extensions! And it’s so good that sometimes I don’t have to add spray at all
Danielle C.
Really good curling iron. The fact that it's ceramic makes it extra special because it distributes the heat evenly so you don't have to worry about burning your hair even if you have it on a high setting. Curls the hair great without having to leave the iron on your hair for too long.
Katy M.
This was my go to when I used to curl my hair as a teen. It creates great curls and doesn’t leave too much of a mark. Doesn’t do a ton of damage either just make sure your hair is nice and dry. I would recommend this but it's nothing crazy special just a product that works well.
Hannah S.
I didn’t want to give this curling iron less than a 3 star just because it might be my hair that’s the issue, but my hair does not hold a curl whatsoever when I’ve curled it with this iron. I have only ever owned this iron and a curling wand, but the wand does wonders compared to this.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
When I'm looking for a tighter curl, I use this instead of my wand. It does great for to get my hair really curly. And the curls last all day for me. I have normal straight/wavy hair. Would recommend to anyone with my type of hair. It works great
Emely🇲🇽✨ Y.
Atlanta
This curling iron is really great, I love it so much! I use this curling iron on special occasions. I use it like every once in a while. I like it because it works good for people have thick hair. I love coniar hair tools! They are the best!!
Vithia🌻 B.
I don’t know if it’s because my hair is pretty thin but I feel my hair slides right out of the barrel when I’m about to curl it. I was really looking forward to using the curling iron for loose curls but didn’t really reach my expectations.
Madeline C.
Doylestown
I love this curling iron but it’s not me favorite. I recommend holding your hair it it for 10-15 seconds. I use this product whenever I am going to an event or on holidays. In my opinion I don’t think this products needs any improvement
Carmen D.
No complaints with this curling iron. Does what it’s supposed to do. Leaves my hair with natural looking curls. I have naturally wavy hair. Just be careful with the tip when learning. I used to always burn my fingers in the beginning.