Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Alicia R.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amber D.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amanda C.

BY CONAIR #11 in Hair Dryers

The InfinitiPro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator. see more...

Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
This is a great everyday hair dryer. It gets the job done pretty quickly, and it is very powerful. It also comes with the attachments, but I don't really use those because I have Asian straight hair and use a hair dryer to literally dry my hair. At first, it got my hair very tangled because it blew hair everywhere! It was so powerful! But once you get the hang of it, it's great!
Caitlin C.
Vallejo, CA
I've gone through three of these over the last ten years. They work well and typically last between 3-4 years each. I love the multi temperature and speed settings. Tried and true and gets the job done.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Works fast without damaging my hair. It's a nice dryer and I love the color. I'm very happy with how fast my hair dries with this and it's not too crazy expensive.
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I honestly love this hairdryer. It's cheap, but it works well and gets the job done. And it has plenty of different settings, warmth and speed. I use it every day!
Alex K.
Apex, NC
Had this one for about a year and a half. Does a decent job at a good price point. I would recommend!
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
I have had this for quite some time now.. I enjoy the straight tip that allows less frizz to my hair as i blow dry it facing downwards or the direction i desire
Danielle M.
Romeoville, IL
Blow dryers are not something I think you have to spend a lot of money on so this is a great option. I have had this blow dryer for a long time and I love it.
Julissa R.
sanford, fl
I love this thing. I have it a while now as a replacement and my oh my was I happy. I barley go to the salon and this is truly salon grade material. I love it
sadia a.
Woodbridge, VA
I have used, bought alot of hair dryers in my life. I like this brand I think they make really good hair dryers. It was powerful enough to get the job done.
Chasity S.
Cleveland
Love my hair dryer. I have had it for several years and it still works perfect. It does not take long to dry my hair with it. The dryer is very affordable.
Bri R.
Test try! Please!
Elle B.
Does this come in other colors?

back