Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Alicia R.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amber D.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amanda C.

BY CONAIR #10 in Hair Dryers

The InfinitiPro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
pretty great hair dryer for the price, the color is super cute, bright and stands out as well. i have always really like the infiniti pro brand when it comes to conair products because they seem to work 1o times better than a regular conair product!
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
Great blow dryer! I have had this exact dryer for like 6-7 years. Just recently I was considering purchasing a new one. Not for any particular reason other than maybe upgrading. Has the cool and cold option which are my favorites. Blows high and works quickly. I got mine at Walmart for like 25$
Vishra P.
I bought this because all the amazing reviews and because the product promised to deliver professional-quality results. I have used conair products before but this was my first time using a conair dyer. The dryer is build with ceramic technology reduces frizz and static but that wasnt the case with my hair. It didnt helped me control frizzy hair instead it increased it compared to when i air dry it. I figured I would keep using it to give it the blow dryer a fair chance. But i was disappointed with the result- my hair was extremely dehydrated, there was no shine or smoothness. I would not recommend this for anyone with my hair type- black and very thick.
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
This is a great everyday hair dryer. It gets the job done pretty quickly, and it is very powerful. It also comes with the attachments, but I don't really use those because I have Asian straight hair and use a hair dryer to literally dry my hair. At first, it got my hair very tangled because it blew hair everywhere! It was so powerful! But once you get the hang of it, it's great!
Priscilla M.
I use this with an attached diffuser every time I wash my hair to get my curls big and nice. The power isn't the strongest but then again it's a pretty cheap drier so for its good concerning its cheap. Definitely gets the job done. Works better than an old dryer I had. Worth the money
Caitlin C.
Vallejo, CA
I've gone through three of these over the last ten years. They work well and typically last between 3-4 years each. I love the multi temperature and speed settings. Tried and true and gets the job done.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Works fast without damaging my hair. It's a nice dryer and I love the color. I'm very happy with how fast my hair dries with this and it's not too crazy expensive.
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I honestly love this hairdryer. It's cheap, but it works well and gets the job done. And it has plenty of different settings, warmth and speed. I use it every day!
Alex K.
Apex, NC
Had this one for about a year and a half. Does a decent job at a good price point. I would recommend!
Maritza I.
West Branch, IA
I have had this for quite some time now.. I enjoy the straight tip that allows less frizz to my hair as i blow dry it facing downwards or the direction i desire