Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Alicia R.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amber D.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amanda C.

BY CONAIR #10 in Hair Dryers

The InfinitiPro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Njean J.
San Antonio
Love this hair dryer.... drys your hair in minutes. I use it on a daily basis. Would not use anything else. Product is very affordable. Can be purchased at any drugstore. I would definitely recommend
Kevina X.
Berkeley, CA
Works great. I have no complaints about this hairdryer, since it dries my hair fast and heats up nicely. I have thick long hair, and this really helps dry it since air drying takes forever. I wish it was foldable.
Ashleigh B.
Haddonfield, NJ
Best hair dryer I've ever had! It's lasted me 7 years and it still is just as hot as the first time I used it. I use it on my thick hair and it's so quick and easy. It's reasonably priced. Would recommend to others
Constance L.
Best hair dryer ever - I purchased mine two years ago and it still works as if it's brand new. Just remember to clean out the filter, which is relatively simple to do, to maintain the hair dryer!
Shirley C.
I love this blowdryer! Dries my hair super quick and with little to no frizz! Unfortunately, i made the dumb choice of buying a different one when it was sold out :(
Kiana U.
Morgantown
Go to normal blow dryer with attachments. Affordable. Gets the job done, multiple settings. Not disappointed. It’s a nice reliable blow dryer and the brand is affordable enough I do keep buying every few years.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
This is the one beauty product that I absolutely could not live without. If it were to die tomorrow, I would go out and buy the exact same model. The power output on this hair dryer is like no other that I have ever used. This wind speed on its low setting is what my old hair dryer did on high. Also think it's worth noting that two of my closest friends have the exact same here a dryer and none of us knew that prior to purchasing on their own
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
If you guys are looking for the perfect hair dryer, look no further because this one is all you will ever need! Not only does it come in a fabulous purple color (I think it comes in orange as well if purple isn't your thing) but it's only $30! Your getting a salon grade blow dryer for only $30! It's a total steal. It effortlessly blows out my hair to silky perfection every time. If you see one next time your out, pick it up! I promise you won't regret it!
carolina r.
Raleigh, North Carolina
I liked how they dried my hair with that blower in the living room very good blower.I liked how they dried my hair with that blower in the living room very good blower.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I love this. It's simple and cute. It blow drys my thick hair fast, and doesn't leave it looking frizzy or dried out. It helps with volume, and it's so easy to use. I love the color and it's very affordable. You can find almost anywhere, and I would definitely buy again.