Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Alicia R.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amber D.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amanda C.

BY CONAIR #8 in Hair Dryers

The InfinitiPro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
San Diego, CA
I actually loved this hair dryer so much I have previously owned two.  The only reason for the bad rating is because both of them broke way too soon after buying them and I didn't even heavily use them.  Otherwise it was a great blowdryer.  Super lightweight and made my hair very smooth.  It had multiple heat settings including a stay cool button. It also had multiple force settings.
Carol A.
Branford, CT
My sister gave this to me as a present and I love it. My old hair dryer had just died so this was perfect timing. I usually just dry my hair because I don't like the feeling of wet hair on my clothes, I don't really know how to do anything more than that.
Avery R.
My favorite blow dryer I have ever used! I have very dry hair, so I have always tried to limit the amount that I blow dry my hair....but with this one, I totally don't mind because my hair always comes out soft and smooth in a short time!
Amanda C.
Somerville, MA
This is the ultimate blow dryer! Not only does it keep my hair shiny and smooth but it is very affordable! I snatched it at Ulta for only $30. It was my first time using it when I bought it but, I use it every week now!!! I love it so much!!!
Jenna R.
San Diego, CA
I didn't really need a new one but I bought this at Costco it was a good price and was really pretty. It definitely dries my hair but doesn't do anything amazing. I've come to appreciate the cool shot button as it really does help to lock in volume if you use it. It's a little heavy and not very comfortable to hold but it works.
Taylor E.
Hudson, CO
Great hair dryer!!! Dried my hair so fast plus leaving it super soft and shiny! Its on the pricer side because its a pro product and i use it everyday that i wash my hair! i love to part my hair in different sections and i think the technology is great behind it
Lydia W.
Fredericktown, MO
I have this exact hair dryer but in orange and it is an absolute life saver! Especially if you want a smooth straight look so don't lose that connecting piece because I have and I so regret it but even without it it works like charm and it drys your hair fast!
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
This browser is awesome. It’s does the job with the tools it come with. I can straighten my hair or have big curls. It’s not heavy and easy to use. I bought my dryer from Target. I love it. It’s a little pricy for me but it does the job right.
Jenn D.
Springville, UT
I love this hair dryer at first, but I feel like I have to replace it pretty often. I purchased it at my local altar. I feel like it loses blowing power. But I love the temperature, are usually use the cool setting and it works pretty good
Kelsey N.
Red oak , OK
This is a fairly good drier.. I plan on buying a new one soon with more power.. I am a professional hairstylist and time is money so I just feel like I need one that gets it done quick but for a normal every day person I think this would be fine!