Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Alicia R.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amber D.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amanda C.

BY CONAIR #10 in Hair Dryers

The InfinitiPro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shani B.
I have very straight and medium thick hair. I really only use it for drying my hair. I got this dryer as a gift for Christmas, because my other dryer finally quit. It dries my hair pretty quickly, and I would recommend one to everyone.
Lora V.
Salem, OH
I’m not too picky when it comes to hair dryers, but there is ONE thing I absolutely want from a hair dryer: a retractable cord that ACTUALLY retracts! This does a pretty good job at retracting without any problems. It’s not too heavy, dries my hair in a hair amount of time. And it’s not horribly loud. I really do enjoy Conair hairdryers. Always have ☺️
natasha v.
Currently using this one in a different color it sort of like a bluish teal color I really like it because I can change what type of heat if it’s on the low heat medium heat or high heat and I like how I can control how fast areas it’s blowing out of it and I also like if I said it has a really like ice cold one today sometimes my head gets too overheated when I’m drying it kind of just feels bad and I like to just kind of put the cold air or sometimes a cold or helps it look more shiny
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
This Dryer is wonderful! Several different settings to choose from. The Conair brand seems to last a long time too, which is amazing! Because of the different settings i can use it everyday! I would recommend this dryer!
Mallory M.
Jackson
Works well and does the job. The piece at the tip dries my hair faster and straightens it better. Dries my thin hair quickly and isn't too expensive. Has heat and cool settings which is convenient. I would recommend.
abbey r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like this dryer. It has multiple heat settings which I like, and I feel like it protects my hair. It is pretty powerful and dries my hair really quickly, and the color is super pretty. It is pretty large, so I wouldnt recommend it for traveling or if you are looking for something light and takes up a small amount of room. It was a decent price, and has lasted me for a while. I would recommend this
kadyn b.
I’ve had this hair dryer for years now and it’s still going strong! I think that all hair dryers for the most part are pretty much the same so I like this one for the price and how long it has lasted me.
Sarah D.
Bridgeport, WV
I love this hair dryer! It’s hard to find something that dries my hair in a timely manner. This is a great
product. I have thick hair that can be a pain but this product helps me tame it.
Moriah M.
I have very thick hair and with hair dryers I have used in the past it takes nearly 20-30 minutes just to dry my hair. This hair dryer gets my hair dry in 10 to 15 minutes and it doesn't leave my hair a frizzy mess in the end!
Laura F.
APPLE VALLEY, CA
I love this hair dryer! I've had it for a couple years and it still works GREAT! It dries my hair pretty quickly. I like that it came with the attachment and it was really reasonably priced.