Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Alicia R.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amber D.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amanda C.

BY CONAIR #11 in Hair Dryers

The InfinitiPro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bethany N.
Hensley, AR
Affordable alternative to high end hair dryers. When used with a round brush to tame frizziness, I get a great blowout.
Annye H.
Turlock, CA
I try to limit my hair dryer usage. But when i do this bad boy always has my back. Its quick without being too damaging
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
i don't even see the dryer i have but this is the closest. my ionic dryer does dry my hair and has a defuse attachment.
Melissa R.
Cincinnati, OH
My hair is typically flat and thin looking, but when I use this Infiniti pro by Conair my hair looks full and awesome.
Amber R.
Connersville, IN
Works great! I've had for probably 2 years and still gets the job done! Great value for price. Also works very well.
Jennifer D.
Hokes Bluff
Love my blow dryer! I have had it for years. May need to upgrade but it works so well. Never can go wrong with ConAir
Em C.
Oak Hills, CA
Great hairdryer. Dries my hair quickly and doesnt leave it frizzy and the attachments let me achieve the look I want.
Nelly R.
Love this had it for some time still works. I will say its a bit slow drying on my hair takes 30 min to dry my hair
Corina L.
Irving
Styles My hair to the max and it gets my hair in matter of minutes makes my hair look sleek not puffy nor crazy.
Lindsay R.
West Jordan, UT
I have loved this hair dryer. It dries fast and heats up well. I have not had any problems with it to this point!