Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Alicia R.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amber D.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amanda C.

BY CONAIR #11 in Hair Dryers

The InfinitiPro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator. see more...

Emily G.
Aliquippa, PA
Love my hairdryer, it’s lasted for years and it’s very powerful! It was a great price and I’ll definitely repurchase it once my current one needs replaced.
Carey K.
Austin, TX
Helps dry hair fairly quickly. Lightweight and easy to use, also a decent value for a long-lasting tool. I recommend it if you regularly use a hairdryer.
jordan n.
great blow dryer would deff recommend it. it gets the job done. I would like to get a high end blow dryer but as long as this one keeps working im fine.
Jordan D.
Culbertson
I love this blow dryer! It has worked for me for years! It doesn’t burn my hair like my last one did and it doesn’t get my hair tangled into it either!
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
I love the tip that comes with this hair dryer, it helps to get the air flow to a presice spot. The hair dryer is effective and has good air pressure.
Ginny C.
Emlyn, KY
I love it. The diffuser allows me to zoom in on trouble spots, and really acheibe the look for the day whether it's my natural curls or straightening.
courtney w.
I don't use hair dryers very often. I purchased this hoping it would be something I could use for a quick fix when I'm in a hurry and it works great!
Hailey P.
I've had this hair dryer for 2 years now. Still works just as good now as it did when i bought it! I LOVE purple too!!! So thats a big plus for me!
Ana D.
Miami
I love it, it heats enough but it does not damage the hair. It has ionic technology for up to 75% less Frizz. I buy in costco is very affordable.
Kristianna W.
LANDIS, NC
I love this blow dryer. It's not too pricey and performs really well. And the cord is a decent length which is super important for my hair tools.
Bri R.
Test try! Please!
Elle B.
Does this come in other colors?

back