BY CONAIR

The InfinitiPro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator. see more...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer

Start your review of Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I love this hair dryer. It dries my hair fast and leaves it shiny and straight, though my hair is naturally pretty straight anyways. I blow dry my hair at least once a week so it’s important for me to invest in a nice hair dryer, and these are pretty affordable and get the job done. Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro AC Motor Dryer - Purple
Liverpool , NY
Best blowdryer I have had yet when I'm done it leaves my hair so shiny and silky it depends on when I use this is try to only use it once a week but I use it a couple of times a week I think it was affordable I would definitely buy this again it lasts along time I had the for almost 5 years or 4 can't really remember
Grand Blanc, MI
I currently still own this hair dryer and use it daily. It is not anything special, i like it well enough and it gets the job done. It has lasted me a couple of years now and for the price I can’t complain.
Linden
I like this blow dryer. It doesn't make my hair all frizzy. I only use this 3x's a week after I wash and condition my hair. I wish this blow dryer was a little quieter. I have fine, thin some times frizzy hair. The only improvement would be to try to make it smaller and quieter.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this hair dryer. It performs more rapidly than the others I’ve tried in the past, cutting my styling time in half. I would strongly recommend this to anyone. It also comes with different heads to put on it to aid in your styling needs which is a plus.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I use my hairdryer every other night this hairdryer is very powerful and dries my hair quickly. I have a lot of hair and it dries really frizzy the attachments at the end gives me volume and allows the frizzier part of my hair to be straightened out while drying.
evansdale, IA
I don't use it often but I've had it for many years and it still gets the job done! I have very thick hair so I love the low, medium, high options for speed and heat. This helps the drying process go a lot quicker and easier for me. Well worth the purchase!
Pleasant Grv, UT
Pretty good, but nothing special about this hair dryer. It’s affordable and might last longer than a year if you’re lucky. I have thick, wavy hair and it takes longer than with other dryers to get my hair done. I would purchase again if in a bench.
Brookhaven , GA
This product does get hot & blow dries my hair pretty quick along with my styling products. However, it leaves my hair more frizzy then I would like it too. It very affordable, but I’m going to look into other hair dries that will help with frizz.
This purple Conair full size hair dryer is a great product to use on your hair. I wouldn’t improve anything with this, it works great. Blow dry your hair with this using a hair brush and I definitely would buy another one

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email