Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Alicia R.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amber D.Infiniti Pro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance AC Motor Dryer uploaded by Amanda C.

BY CONAIR #11 in Hair Dryers

The InfinitiPro by Conair Full Size Salon Performance/AC Motor Dryer provides fast, effective drying. With its powerful motor you get up to 50% faster drying time and up to 3x longer life. With its unique soft-touch finish, you can do your hair in style. It features 1875 watts, Ionic Technology for less frizz, and 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for a variety of styles. For additional styling power it features: a true cold shot button, removable filter, hang ring, and concentrator. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
This blow dryer is amazing and at such a great price! It’s design is really cute and sleek with two color tones and it is really easy to use. This is the most overdue hair dryer I have found and dries my hair really quickly with easy! There are three heat controls and a cold blast button which is really nice. This has lasted for a long time and works like its brand new!
Gabby L.
Lanoka Harbor
This hair dryer is able to dry my hair relatively fast. It also makes you have that salon feel for an inexpensive hair dryer. I have a thick curly hair so it is a challenge to find a dryer that can dry it fast and this dryer definitely does! This is my first Con-air hairdryer and I don’t think I’m going to buy a different brand! I would recommend this to other people!
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I upgraded to this dryer from an older one and the Power difference was amazing. It takes so much less time to dry my long hair which usually takes forever. I also like the mesh cap over the back to keep my hair from getting sucked into the intake and burned (which has happened before with my old one!)
Marissa S.
N Middletown, NJ
This is such a great blow dryer by con air. It works the best when you use a brush in your hair as I have thick long hair. I had purchased this blow dryer from Walmart as it was pretty inexpensive as it’s something that works wonders and if I needed too I would purchase this again.
Angel V.
Hollister, CA
Worls great and hasn’t the right amount of heat and cool settings! I use a blow dryer for my hair everyday so I needed to buy a very handy and affordable blow dryer and this one isn’t perfect I would recommend this blow dryer to everyone who is looking to by one!!!
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
I bought this because I absolutely loved the bold color. And I needed a cheap travel drier, I use this thing to dry my bathing suits if they are not dry in time to pack them to prevent soggy luggage, this seriously works just as well as the more pricy blow driers
Jaileen A.
New Britain , CT
I swear by this blow-drier good for when I have to diffuse my curls also good for when I have to straighten my curls let me tells you it’s got heat ufff I would deff recommend for someone with curly hair who like to diffuse and straighten it will save you time!
Cellina R.
This dryer is the best dryer I’ve ever had! I use it probably two times a week. It dries my hair so quickly, and with the attachments it comes with, you can get great styles without and extra tools! Bonus: newborns find it nice to fall asleep to 😉
Candace J.
Troy, NY
This does a ok job at drying hair I’m used to professional blow dryers working with hair and this is just not up to that level it for the everyday person or someone who doesn’t blow dry their hair often would probably find this very essential
natasha v.
Currently using this one in a different color it sort of like a bluish teal color I really like it because I can change what type of heat if it’s on the low heat medium heat or high heat and I like how I can control how fast areas it’s blowing out of it and I also like if I said it has a really like ice cold one today sometimes my head gets too overheated when I’m drying it kind of just feels bad and I like to just kind of put the cold air or sometimes a cold or helps it look more shiny