Infiniti Pro by Conair Dryer AC Motor/Salon Performance Styling Tool uploaded by Sabrina T.

BY CONAIR

Get professional results at home with the infiniti Pro by Conair AC motor/salon performance styling tool. The AC motor delivers a powerful airflow for fast drying and a longer life. It features ceramic technology that safely dries and promotes healthy looking hair and ionic technology for less frizz. The included true cold shot button locks in curls, waves and styles. Rocker switches toggle 3 heat and 2 speed settings for heat and airflow control. It includes a removable filter that prevents damaging lint build-up and extends motor life. It includes 2 concentrator attachments. see more...

• Does this last a long time or does it stop working after ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
I don't use styling tools too often, I'm more of a wash and air dry kind of girl, because it's what's best for my hair type - wavy/curly. However, I live in Pennsylvania and the weather gets brutally cold sometimes, so letting my hair air dry in the winter time wasn't an option. My hair would literally get ice on it sometimes, walking from my car to work. I bought the Infiniti Pro Hairdryer by Conair, because I've used Conair products in the past and trust them, and it came with a diffuser, which is a must if you have wavy/curly hair. I like that it has different setting options for the speed and warmth, as well as a cold blast button. Great product, would recommend!
Taylor J.
Calhoun
It’s a great hair dryer. It blows decent and drys my hair in no time at all. However, in the process my hair gets sucked into the back and gets ripped out just about every time. It’s also quite expensive compared to other brands. I probably won’t but this particular blow dryer again but I’m open to others.
Mahika D.
I usually try to avoid dryers because it adds the same amount of heat a straightening iron or curling iron adds to ur hair. This hair dryer is very affordable and perfect. When i do dry my hair this is my go to dryer! I highly recommend it!!!
Rachel B.
I bought this because I forgot my blow dryer on a trip. This does a fantastic job of drying my hair and keeping it shiny, especially for the price. Although it won't replace my salon caliber professional dryer that's great for styling
Christine D.
Rochester
Works great. This is the longest I've had a dryer without it having problems or blowing out. I have five people using it everyday and it never overheats and it's got a cooling button when you want a cooler dry for closer to your eyes.
Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
I don’t style my hair often (it’s super thin and fragile) but when I do, it’s this hair dryer that I love. It’s light but powerful and it’s perfect for getting myself all fancied up. I can’t think of anything I would change!
Morgan E.
Georgetown
This dryer is great quality for what I need it for I have had it for 4 years and it is still going strong ! I find the settings to be higher with this product than others, which Works for me so I can dry my hair easily.
Jasmine P.
Geneva, AL
I have had this blow dryer for a while and have found it is my favorite to use. I bought it at Walmart for a very affordable price! I have very frizzy hair and it seems to help a lot! Highly recommend!
Bryonna R.
Greenwich
This works great. Dries my hair very quickly. I use this product everyday in the morning. I purchased it at rite aid. It was moderately priced and I was happy with that. This product is perfect the way it is.
paige b.
Bloomington, CA
Isn't the most affordable hair dryer but definitely works amazing and lasts a long time without breaking my only negative thing to say is it gets maybe too hot for my liking
Elle B.
Does this last a long time or does it stop working after a year?