Infiniti Pro By Conair Diamond-Infused Ceramic Smoothing Hot Brush

Infiniti Pro By Conair Diamond-Infused Ceramic Smoothing Hot Brush

Diamond-infused ceramic: Advanced heat technology fo rshiny, straight, smooth resultsPaddle brush design provides more contact with hair for faster stylingIon generator instantly neutralizes static to reduce frizz and add visible smoothnessNylon, silicone and ceramic bristles gently guide styler through hair for enhanced manageability400 F high heat with three heat settings for all hair typesInstant heat upAuto off

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Infiniti Pro By Conair Diamond-Infused Ceramic Smoothing Hot Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis T.
Infiniti Pro By Conair Diamond-Infused Ceramic Smoothing Hot Brush uploaded by Alexis T.
Found this bad boy on clearance at Walmart. What a great find. I have a hair tie wave on my hair and this is perfect for my hair. My picture are before and after! On Amazon it retails for 44. I probably wouldn't pay that price for this hot brush. And if u have curly hair I'm not sure if this is a great idea for you.

Looking for your answer?