Introducing Infiniti PRO by Conair Diamond Infused Hot Paddle Brush / Straightening Brush. This hot paddle brush features Diamond Brilliance Shine that combines diamond - infused ceramic with ionic technology to help transform hair. Diamond Brilliance combines luxuriously smooth diamond - infused ceramic with advanced ionic technology to: transform hair, help protect hair from heat damage, leave hair smooth and frizz free and add brilliant healthy looking shine. The advanced ionic technology includes a powerful, high-voltage ion generator that flattens and seals the hair cuticle, reducing frizz and leaving hair shiny and more manageable. The combination of nylon, silicone and diamond - infused ceramic bristles gently guide this styler through hair for silky, smooth results. The heat activated silicone bristles provide advanced control and added shine for gorgeous hair. Instant heat - up and true ceramic heater. Reaches up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit with 3 settings for all hair types. Swivel - style cord provides ease of use. Limited four year warranty.

Have not had the opportunity to try this product yet wondering how is the scent and what are the advantages of this product?
Has anyone successfully replaced their flat iron routine using this product?
I wonder does this really work? ESPECIALLY if you got thick hair.
Start your review of Infiniti Pro by Conair Diamond-Infused Ceramic Hot Paddle Brush / Straightening Brush!
Purchased at: Target
My first impression of this was that it is very convenient to use when you are running on a little bit of time to get ready. You have to run this brush slowly through your hair to get a nice result and you do have to pass it through a couple of times. My only complaint is that there wasn’t a protective glove of some sort because it does burn your hand while trying to brush through. So a tip would be brush and pass through with a comb. It’s hard getting close to the roots and the results are NOT pin straight. It does get rid of the frizz and as for the shine I never paid attention because my hair gets oily so I don’t know if it’s the shine comes from using the brush or not. I do recommend this product but keep in mind that this is for a quick de-frizzing straighten!
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Oily, Straight, Wavy
p.o box 294 Lyman Wyoming
Purchased at: Walmart
I have curly hair and standard straiteners take me up to 2 hours to do my hair. This brush not only straightened my hair in 30 minutes or less it also took some of the frizz away and it has heat adjuster so you can choose how much heat you're applying to your hair. It's as easy as brushing your hair
Red / Curls, Frizz, Heat Protection / Wavy, Curly, Thick
York
Purchased at: Walmart
Just bought this product, it can be slightly difficult with a pixie cut to straighten, but is bearable. Worth the price for sure. Heats up well, haven’t burned myself yet.
Lakewood, NJ
Prior to using this product, I did some research on YouTube to see how it works and how to use it. I bought it from the #drugstore where I work. Overall, it did an average job at straightening my hair, however, I had to go over it still with my straightening iron just to smooth it out. It was easy to use. Since my hair is naturally wavy/curly, it is more of a challenge to straighten. I would recommend this product for a starter tool, but you still may need an iron to do finishing touches. I liked how in the directions, they say not to use any other hair products, so I waited until I used my iron to add some heat protection products. To keep the look as best as I can, I finished off my hair with some hairspray to hold the straightness.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Tallahassee, FL
Okay not kidding, I am sad I didn't give this a chance sooner than I did. I love this thing and will honestly never use a traditional straightener again (I hated straightening my hair anyway). I have very thick, longer curly/wavy blonde hair and if you use with tool CORRECTLY, it should work if you have a similar hair type! It does make it easier if I blow my hair out first but I still use it if I sleep on it wet and wake up to straighten the following morning. I just make sure I hold the hair taught and brush the brush bristles upward and outward and it works great without making my hair flat and maintaining body. And I don't feel like I'm destroying my ends that are already dry! BUY THIS
Blonde / Color Protection, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Wavy, Curly, Thick
Deland , FL
I was skeptical at first when I saw this product. After using it, I would compare it to any other good quality straighter. I would compare it to my Chi even. I have natural, wavy, curly hair and it took me half the time it usually does when using a traditional flat iron. I didn't have to go over the sections a bunch of times like I would usually do with my Chi. I absolutely recommend this product. Never using a basic flat iron again!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Volume / Curly, Thick
Kailua Kona, HI
I am so glad I got this Infinity Pro straightening Brush! My hair is medium long, and I used it on dry, combed hair. I kid you not, it took me 5 minutes to do my full hair. It was so easy to use, and it even made my hair look shiny, which is normally not the case for this girl. It's work every dollar, I would definitely recommend!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this straightening tool! I have long very thick natural curly hair and this straightening brush saves me a lot of time. It looks healthier when I'm done especially the ends! It doesn't get as stick straight as a regular straightener but I'm okay with that because it's more of a salon blowout look.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Thick
Peoria , AZ
I have received this brush as a gift and I love how this works. It saves me some time on straightening my hair. My hair is wavy and thick. I do need to find a product that will help with frizz but this product does great.
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Frizz, Volume / Straight, Thick
I absolutely love this product! My hair is not very thick it when using a normal straightener it took almost 20 minutes to straighten my hair. Now using this brush it only takes about 7-8 minutes. I got this at kohls for a really great price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...