Infiniti Pro by Conair Diamond Brilliance Grooved Curling Wand uploaded by Sky G.

BY CONAIR

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Diamond-Infused Grooved Curling Wand utilizes a diamond - infused ceramic surface to transform hair, give ultimate smoothness, create flawless waves and leave hair beautifully silky soft. The Diamond Brilliance Shine System features diamond infused ceramic technology for added shine. Featuring a uniform heat recovery system this styler provides advanced control to quickly achieve flawless curls. This styler reaches a high heat of 400 degrees Fahrenheit with five settings for all hair types and features instant heat-up. Uniform heat recovery system maintains consistent, even heat during styling. The swivel - style cord provides ease of use and no clamp allows hair to simply wrap around barrel. Insulated thermal glove included gives true heat protection from direct contact with wand. Limited four year warranty.  Bonus heat resistant glove for fast, effortless styling from roots to ends.

Buy on Amazon
Iris F.
I love this curling iron love how the grooves wave my hair. I only gave it 3 stars because it didn’t last long. It broke on my 3rd use. Didn’t bother to buy another one because I was soo upset but I’m thinking of getting another one because my hair was always being complimented on.
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
I love the convenience of the grooved wand. I never feel like there will be strands of hair untouched by the curler again. It allows you to make such beautiful waves or curls in your hair. Easy to use, cheap to purchase, and found everywhere!
Sky G.
Rosenberg
styled my moms hair with this tool it worked amazing and gave effortless curls. it only took no longer than 30 mins with this wand and usually with alot of her hair it takes up to an hour to curls, absolutely love this curling wand ITS A MUST HAVE
Harley O.
Coldwater
With my long butt-length hair it has been hard to find a curling wand that fits all of my hair. This one still doesn't, but with the built in grooves it allows for me to curl a foot of my hair, and then move down easily and curl the last bit of my hair without uneven curls or heat lines.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
At first I was unsure how I would like the grooves in the curling wand. But it works great for my hair! It's super easy to keep your hair on it while curling. And the curls turn into the perfect wave if you brush it out after curling. Great product
Erin C.
Downey
I have fine thin hair that doesn't like to curl easy. But with this curler I get great curls that last long than using a regular wand that I have used in the past. I also don't need to add a lot of hair spray when I use this curler.
Brittany C.
Cottage Grove
This does really well on my hair. It can make perfect, even curls. It’s really affordable. It does take a long time to do this with my hair since it’s so thick, and it seems like you kind of have to follow the grooves. I prefer a traditional wand.
Courtney W.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this curling wand if you are looking oki g for more of a tighter curl . It comes with a glove for curling . Keeps the curls so good ! I always use my glove because I definitely have got burned other wise.
Allison G.
Princeton, West Virginia
I though this one was easier to use. It has the indentions and it makes every curl the same. I bought it a Sally’s and I’m very glad I did. I used it the first time from a friend and then I had to buy my own. I love it.
Charlotte E.
Selden, NY
A 5 star for this Infiniti Pro! This product works wonders! The easy to use design, and heat on this curling wand are the next big thing. I love the grooves in which to place the hair to get that perfect model curl! I was using the old fashioned curling wands before and thought I had all I needed, after using this wand I was star-struck and found that it was what I needed in my life. Every girl needs this in her life!