2 colors available

BY CONAIR #30 in Curling Irons

Get a perfect curl every time with the Conair Curl Secret. Loaded with features, this styling tool helps you effortlessly create voluminous curls with just the touch of a button. With the Curl Secret, your hair is automatically drawn into the tourmaline ceramic curl chamber where it is gently held, timed, and heated from all directions to effortlessly form a perfect curl. Open to release a beautiful, free-flowing curl. Repeat to create curl after curl. It is suitable for all hair lengths and types so anyone can create gorgeous curls with ease. U.S. Patents 8,607,804; 8,651,118; and 8,733,374 and other U.S. Patents Pending.

Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Schellsburg, PA
I'm obsessed! I've used this on my nieces' (thin hair), and it worked perfect! I was worried about my hair after reading some reviews, because I have long thicker hair. Well, this product worked amazing! The curls even looked cute the next morning (like a beach wavy curl) without the use of hairspray (which I never use)! Also, it only took me around 35 minutes to curl my own hair. I guess what works for some, doesn't others. In my experience though, I would, and have recommended this product. Another quick note, if you buy from Ulta, they have a 60 day return policy. So if it unfortunately doesn't work for you, you have a return option. Best of luck achieving your curls!!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this product for when I am in a rush, but it does not give you tight curls. I have very thin, and long hair. So the curls are more like waves for my hair. This would be really handy for someone with medium/short hair! Anyone with long hair might want to looking I something else, unless you're interested in wavy hair.
All in all it is an interesting product. Here are my pros vs cons to sum everything up.

Pros
-faster
-alternates curls
- releases hair and turns off if tangled inside

Cons
-does not give tight curls to longer hair
- bulky
Lora K.
Lora K.
Though this is quite different from most traditional curling irons, I find it works quite well for both my own long, thick hair and my sister's short hair. It is kind of intimidating as it literally pulls your hair into a heated chamber, but is very easy to use. This product does not do much in the way of burn prevention, as I have burnt myself with this a few times. The curls are beautiful. They turn out better with practice, especially if you allow the curls to set before touching them. Overall a great product.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
When it comes to know if what to do with my hair I'd gladly admit to knowing nothing. Every time I needed my hair curled I would have to call a friend to come help. I have very long hair so my mom got me the curl secret for Christmas and I will never use anything else. this is so easy! read the directions and that's it. 10 seconds per curl, I can do my whole head of very long hair in about 20 minutes. I can't say enough good things about this tool!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS
I am absolutely in love with this product. I have naturally wavy hair that looks so blah and frizzy, and does not hold a curl to save its life. But since purchasing this product for Christmas and having the time to use it, it makes my hair look absolutely fabulous. The curl's vary in tightness but they come out beautifully. Without any styling products, my hair stays curly for a majority of the day and eventually just falls into a nice little wave.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I got this for Christmas. I wanted it so bad. But I also have extremely thick hair. If you have thick hair this does not work good at all. If you have thin hair then it would be perfect. I loaded a picture and this took me over 2 hours. I am pretty sure I ended up finally getting out my regular curler there toward the end because it kept getting stuck in it too.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Crystal River , FL
To me this is very time consuming. When I purchased it, I was under the assumption that this would be faster than a curling iron. To me, it takes the same amount of time. You have to use very small sections, otherwise it will get stuck in the curler. The curl does last a while, but that is the only positive thing that I can say about this. I was disappointed :(
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
This machine is my best friend for life, it saved me a lot of time to do my hair. Then to use a regular one. Its like magic and its done! I have been using this product for over 3 months and wouldn't give it up for nothing. I highly recommend this to all girls and children with long hair! its worth the money!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Southlake, TX
Works well for all hair types. Good for the price extremely recommend! You can get it at some cvs or ulta. I found it scary at first when you put your hair in the machine but trust me it always comes out :)Sometimes the beeping doesn't work for me but in general it works. Hope you decide to try it out
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Where have I been?! THIS TOOL IS 100% the best styling tool I own! Bought it for $10 at a yard sale! SCORE. But geez this tool makes curling my hair so simple & so easy! Gorgeous curls too lets you choose from high or low & 8,10 or 12" barrel size curl. AMAZING ID RECOMMEND TO ANYONE! πŸŽ‰πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
North Bay, ON
Has there been any accidents where you hair get trapped in the product and gets burnt off?
tina p.
tina p.
clinton, ny
Soes your hair ever get stuck in this?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Rockwell, NC
Does this thing really work? Is it faster that a normal curling wand or iron?
Christine F.
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
Thinking of buying this for my daughter. How long do the curls usually last and would this work on long straight fine hair.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Cambridge , MD
Does this really work??..i have thick curly frizzy hair!