BY CONAIR #32 in Curling Irons

Get a perfect curl every time with the Conair Curl Secret. Loaded with features, this styling tool helps you effortlessly create voluminous curls with just the touch of a button. With the Curl Secret, your hair is automatically drawn into the tourmaline ceramic curl chamber where it is gently held, timed, and heated from all directions to effortlessly form a perfect curl. Open to release a beautiful, free-flowing curl. Repeat to create curl after curl. It is suitable for all hair lengths and types so anyone can create gorgeous curls with ease. U.S. Patents 8,607,804; 8,651,118; and 8,733,374 and other U.S. Patents Pending.

Colleen M.
Lexingtion
Review for: Magenta more...
I love love love this product! I will say, it did take some time to figure out the right size hair portions to where it wouldn’t get tangled, but once you get that down, this product is amazing! I know people have seen the reviews of people saying it sucked all their hair up, got stuck, yadda, yadda.. yes, if you use too big of pieces or your hair isn’t brushed and has kinks there is a chance it can get caught, but it will release it! I’m telling you ladies, this product is amazing and not that difficult to figure out! I use it all the time and my curls last for days! It has definitely been worth the money and the little bit of extra time, but isn’t it worth it to look your best?!?
Kerri E.
I absolutely love the idea of this. Although if you have really thick and long hair, it could get tangled if you're not combing through the strand youre styling, or if it's just too big of a piece. And if it does get stuck it automatically stops so there's no awful horror stories. Overall I love it. Smooth even curls, multiple settings for tight or loose curls, low and high settings. I think if they came out with a second model, you should be able to control which way the curl goes. I like mine to go away from my face but the curl secret only does that on my right side, and I have to do some crazy acrobat yoga moves to get it to do the same on the left.
Cheryl H.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Purple more...
I love this product! It super quick! I’ve always had trouble curling my hair because I felt like i could never get the curls the way i liked it, but this product has a setting for 3 different type of curls: loose, medium, or tight curls. I always use the tight setting since my hair is super straight, and if i want the curls to stay really nice for a long time i have to use ALOT of hair spray. But the end result makes for a pretty picture even if it only lasts for an hour! (Keep in mind my results for the curls not lasting are ONLY because my hair is very soft and naturally VERY straight, curls barely keep no matter which products i use)
Skye T.
Review for: Other more...
PRODUCT REVIEW
Infinity Pro by Conair Curl Secret
I was SO skeptical and actually scared of this contraption. I just envisioned my hair getting crazy tangled in it.
I was not optimistic it would do anything but I can honestly say... WOW!
I literally did my entire head in 8 minutes. I used the loose wave setting and did 15 seconds.
It sucks the hair in and beeps, then heats it for the set time, 8, 10, or 15 seconds, then beeps again to tell you to release it. It made perfect, gorgeous waves!
There are 3 curl settings as well. Loose, medium, and tight.
This was just me with it to try it out.
I would give this product 4.5 STARS!
Amazing!
Look at or get one here➡️ http://amzn.to/2ByGl2N
Margaret L.
Somerville, MA
I was very skeptical on this hair tool when a friend recommended it to me. Then I saw it in action on her hair and was pretty surprised. She let me try it and I knew I needed to own it. I have lob length fine curls, that often need a refresh on day 2. This tool does a great job of curling my hair and keeping it curled all day. My two cons of it is that it's heavy and that it only curls in one direction. I think the newer editions are lighter and may curl both ways, but other than that, I love it!
Amanda G.
Review for: Purple more...
If you’re a girl who sucks at doing your hair this is the curling iron for you. There is a bit of a learning curve but if you read the instructions and are patient with a little practice you will have gorgeous curls that hold all day with little product! I have never been able to get my hair to hold curl well, and I’ve never been able to curl my own hair. With this curling iron I can do both! My only recommendation is be sure to use smaller sections of hair or you will get it tangled! Overall I couldn’t be happier with this purchase!
Jocie M.
nelsonville, OH
Review for: Purple more...
although this curler is very fast and easy, it does not hold my curls for very long. meaning they fall out super easy. also, it is so easy and almost unpreventable to get your hair caught and tangled up inside the curler. the curler will start beeping and going crazy. and when your hair gets caught, it is very hard to get out. those are the only bad things. besides those, a good thing is the curler does beep and let you know how long to hold your curls.
Arlette C.
Oh my this is an absolutely Delight to use I have never used a product like this I used it on my daughter's hair one time at my friend's house and absolutely fell in love with this curling iron this is a must must must have n every girls hair stuff Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret I love this product
Jessica P.
Piketon
I love love love this, i have naturally curly hair so I've never had much use for curling irons. I decided to buy this because i wanted more uniform curls, and it did not disappoint! Its so easy to use and has a few different heat settings for different style curls. Its definitely worth the money!
Kiarisol R.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: Purple more...
Oh my goodness!! I cannot say enough amazing things about this magic wand. A girl brought it to work and the next week 3 of us had to buy it because the result is just unlike any other curling tool I've ever seen. It's easy to use, the curls come out beautiful. I like spreading my curls out and then spraying it with Living Proof's Full Dry Volume Blast for a wild and huge curly mane of hair that lasts over 12 hours. Here at work we've tried it out on an Asian's girl hair, an American, a Puertorican and a Dominican and it has freaking held the curl on all types of hair!!!!!
Sheila M.
North Bay, ON
Has there been any accidents where you hair get trapped in the product and gets burnt off?
tina p.
clinton, ny
Soes your hair ever get stuck in this?
Katie H.
Boone, NC
Does this thing really work? Is it faster that a normal curling wand or iron?
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
Thinking of buying this for my daughter. How long do the curls usually last and would this work on long straight fine hair.
Carly M.
I am really intrigued by this product, but I have incredibly thick straight hair. Has anyone come across a problem (or overcome this problem) when using this product? Is it worth the money?