Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Sonic Vibrating 1" Flat Iron

Conair sonic vibrating flat iron aligns the hair between the vibrating plates for faster and smoother results. high heat levels holds your hair straightening style and gets the job done quicker. there are 6 heat settings which appear on the lcd digital display. the straightener is designed to automatically shut off after use with a heat recovery system.

Does the unit actually vibrate to the point where you can feel the vibration?
I really need a new straightener. I love the colors on this. Has anyone ever used this before?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Sonic Vibrating 1" Flat Iron!
Spring Valley
Super cute design and works great on my hair. I can choose how hot it gets and works great on different hair types
I look how atraight it leaves my hair without burning it too much its easy to use an perfect for me when i need
Batesville
Its perfect way to straighten or curl my hair without it being damaged. It doesn't burn my hair like most do.
This flat iron just gets the job done. It doesn't make my hair very sleek or flat as I would like but its ok.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have never gone wrong usinh conair. Straightens hair well especially when you have a good hear protectant
Troy, NY
i like this one because easy to use, doesnt rip my hair out and is small enough so i can carry it with me
Springfield, MA
1,810 reviews
Totally love this iron it makes my hair straight and it easy to handle in your hands very lightweight...
Carbon Hill
I wished it was bigger because my hair is so thick so it takes awhile but other than that it is great.
This makes my hair look sleek and gives a beautiful look. I also love how it heats up extremely quick!
Aurora, IL
I love this staightner it straightens my hair really fast and it doesn't give a ton of heat damage