Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Sonic Vibrating 1" Flat Iron

Conair sonic vibrating flat iron aligns the hair between the vibrating plates for faster and smoother results. high heat levels holds your hair straightening style and gets the job done quicker. there are 6 heat settings which appear on the lcd digital display. the straightener is designed to automatically shut off after use with a heat recovery system.

Does the unit actually vibrate to the point where you can feel the vibration?
I really need a new straightener. I love the colors on this. Has anyone ever used this before?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Sonic Vibrating 1" Flat Iron!
Newport News, VA
I use this every time I straighten my hair. It does very little damage and I love that. I have never loved a straightener so much before.
This is a great flat iron to use on natural hair but definitely don't use it all the time only when properly treating your natural hair.
It's an okay iron I bought it on sell at sallys and plus it has titanium plates on it and the flowers on it makes them look really good
Humboldt, TN
Love this product it does a really good job straightening my hair and I have used it to but a little flip curl on the ends of my hair.
South vienna, OH
I have this flat iron and love it so much. I use this straightener everyday and always leaves my hair super straight for the whole day.
This is a great iron! My hair is already staight so i inly use this to tame frizz and straighten out kinx but it works very well!
Pittsburgh, PA
Doesn't fry my hair and it's easy to style with. Even helps with light curls. Easy to use, keeps my hair straight all day.
Jacksonville, FL
Great straighter. Doesn't pinch strands of hair like my chi. I also feel like it helps reduce frizz too. Super affordable
Fort Wayne
I use this whenever i straighten my hair. I like how its thin sleek and you can flat iron your hair within no time.
Tempe, AZ
This straightener is almost better than other high end ones I have used. It straightened quickly and lasted all day