Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Sonic Vibrating 1" Flat Iron

Conair sonic vibrating flat iron aligns the hair between the vibrating plates for faster and smoother results. high heat levels holds your hair straightening style and gets the job done quicker. there are 6 heat settings which appear on the lcd digital display. the straightener is designed to automatically shut off after use with a heat recovery system.

Does the unit actually vibrate to the point where you can feel the vibration?
I really need a new straightener. I love the colors on this. Has anyone ever used this before?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Sonic Vibrating 1" Flat Iron!
I don’t have this particular straightener but it’s close. I’ve had it for more than 10 years and it works just as good as the first day I bought it. I curl my hair with it also and it’s great. I love it. I’ve recommended it to everyone
Plymouth,Wi
I didn’t like the straighter that much. I plan on buying a new one soon. The cord wore out quickly and didn’t last that long. I usually like there other products. I will post a photo in a little bit ...
Corp Christi, TX
This straightener is great for taking my crazy curly hair! It's fairly affordable and it was definitely worth it I use this product daily. It laces my hair feeling smooth and sleek.
Atlanta , GA
Best flat iron money can buy. It works wonders on curly and thick hair. I love this brand as a whole and the flat iron added my love for it much more. I totally think anyone that needs a good flat iron to buy this
Mountain View, CA
this straightening iron is fantastic! it is o easy to hold and use, and i love that there are so many settings to adjust, which personalizes the experience.
Albany, GA
This straightener is okay but definitely not for thick hair or curly girls. However when my hair is prestraightened it does well. Inexpensive and easy to find
USA
My hair is super thick and super curly Andis hair straightener can keep it straight and doesn't take as long to do. I don't think I could live without it:-)
Portland, OR
Love this one it straightens my hair with burning it and doing damage. The levels are suitable as well it does what you need with hurting your hair.
Albion, MI
Straightens my hair, but makes it dry and gives a lot of static. Not my favorite thing, but it keeps my hair straight, with a fly sways though.
Brodhead, KY
Got this hair straightener as a gift! Very cute easy pack for travel and does a good job. This straightener is actually very affordable!