Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline 2Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline 2Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline 2
Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline 2

Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline 2" Ceramic Flat Iron - Black

BY CONAIR #40 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The 2" infiniti pro straighener by conair will reduce frizz and breakage with its uhtra-high ceramic heated plates. protect your hair against humidity and see faster, straighter results by using this flat iron. see more...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline 2
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
I know their are all these expensive and fancy looking straighteners out there but I love Conair! I have tried Chi, Remington, and others over the years and have come back to Conair. It just works well and lasts forever. This one, I have had for over a year and a half and it works perfect.
Catelin M.
orange park
I have mixed, curly, thick hair that takes hours to flatten. That said, with this iron, all the work that goes into straightening my hair lasts for a long time (thankfully). I recommend this especially for anyone with hair like mine that just doesn’t want to be straight
Jessica C.
Martins Ferry
This straightener has been loyal to me for many years. I bought it at Walmart many years back. I tend to use my straightener almost every day. I would recommend this straightener to anyone who likes a straightener that is long lasting and does its job.
Annelise G.
Springfield
Does not work as well as the most recently purchased. I do not like the 2 inch as well as the 1 inch because you can simply do more with the 1 inch. I like using my straightener for different things such as curling.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I got this straightener because it was pretty cost affordable, however after a few weeks of using it I found that it doesn't get hot enough to straighten my hair easily. I have to keep straightening the same sections of my hair to get the result I want. I wouldn't recommend it.
Hannah B.
Westminster
This straightener works very well and straightens quickly. I only have some waviness in my hair so I can’t speak for how well it straightens hair with curls or more texture. I do wish it was a bit less damaging but with heat protectant I’ve been able to use it for years.
elizabeth e.
springfield
This is my favorite straightener ever!!! It is so good for its price and it also comes in 2 inch version which is great for long hair. My hair is super long so this just makes it easier and quicker to straighten. It also heats up super quick which is great for if you’re always late (like me) anyways this is my favorite straightener it works wonders on hair
Kelsey T.
Layton, UT
I have been using these big straighteners since I was in Jr. High! Super cheap and easy to use. They don’t always last long but they’re so inexpensive I just replace it. I have lots of hair that has been very long throughout the years. This size did the job!
Cheyenne G.
Eutawville
This gets my job done, don’t have to constantly go over the same patch of hair multiple times. Gets to a pretty good temperature and definitely wasn’t too pricey for me. Got it at Walmart so it’s a good buy
CM🎀 M.
Hemet
Does the job and pretty cheap. I had mines over 5 years and still works good only thing is that it takes awhile to heat up now I believe I got mines from Sally’s for about 20-30$