BY CONAIR #6 in Hair Dryers

High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet, lightweight but powerful ac motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Infiniti pro by conair, where technology and beauty meet. ac motor an ac motor is a high-performance motor designed for hair stylists and salon use. This professional motor is more durable, and provides powerful air velocity for faster drying. ionic technology an electronic ionizer generates negative ions, which neutralize positive ions in the atmosphere. The neutralization process flattens and seals the hair cuticle, reducing frizziness and leaving the hair shiny. ... see more...

Holly H.
Winchester, KY
As someone with naturally frizzy, curly hair, I am extremely picky about blow dryers. For YEARS I didn’t even own one because I couldn’t find one that left me looking like I hadn’t been electrocuted (even if I used the diffuser head)! I finally bought this one because I wanted to be able to give myself a blowout when the mood struck me. While I still don’t use it daily, it does a wonderful job every time I do use it. I can achieve an amazing blowout using the sleek head attachment, and help my natural curls dry more voluminous with the diffuser attachment. It does a fantastic job at a great price point.
Attached is a picture of what my blowout looks like using only this styling tool. No curling or flat irons needed. Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange
Jami S.
This is my go to hair dryer.  I have talked pretty much every woman in my family into buying this.  If you are looking for an affordable hair dryer that has a lot of power and dries hair quickly this is the one you need.  I purchased a back up one just in case my current one goes out.  I have fine thin hair and it dries my hair in minutes.  My sister has thick wavy hair and she loves it as well.  She uses the concentrator attachment to straighten her hair along with a big round brush.
Melissa F.
Albany, GA
We have 5 girls (6 including myself) in this household. Most have long hair. We put a lot of stress on our hair dryers, Lol! We found this on sale at Walmart and were drawn to the "pro" part. It lives up to it. It has the adjusted heat settings, along with a cool option, or even a "cool burst" button, too. We've had it about 3 years now and it shows no sign of wear. We also like the trap on the back, to prevent little ones' hair from getting their hair caught in the back. Easy to clean.
Katherine B.
Owned this dryer for years before it met its end. It’s a powerful dryer with a decent number of settings—cool, warm, hot + cool blast button; lo, med, high—and a diffuser and nozzle attachment for a low price. As someone with fine, straight, thick hair, I don’t have a lot of specialized styling needs, but my hair does take an inordinate amount of time to air dry, especially if I’m looking for any volume or texture (i.e. sleeping in braids is not an option). I liked how quickly this got the job done and how I could use one attachment to direct the air to maximize straightness, or use the diffuser with mousses or sprays, twist or crunch my hair, and rest it in the diffuser. The back is easily removable for cleaning. A safe bet and good value.
Naidelyn V.
This hair dryer is great for the price ! I purchased it after i needed to transition back to my normal curly hair and needed a cheap hair dryer with a diffuser . This was perfect for my needs . Really good hair dyer however i did not like the diffuser attachment it brought, so I purchased a different one .
Brianna V.
Milton, FL
Great blow dryer for the cost! Works just about as well as my t3 did and it is a fraction of the price. Leaves my hair smooth and soft and has plenty of power to get my hair dry which can take extremely long for me if a dryer isn’t up to the challenge. Comes with a diffuser and concentrator.
Lyndsay C.
Love the color. Definitely would recommend to others. I have two of these actually. I always use a heat protectant though when using as it works fast and can get pretty warm. The only thing I would recommend is something to wrap up the cord as it gets tangled in everything.
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
For a drug store hair product I would say this product gets the job done.
I have very thick hair and it doesn’t help cut down drying time. Trying to style with this is also hard since it did dry my hair the way I would have expected it too.
I will not buy this product again
Meagan Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I don’t know what to say about this blow dryer! I love the strength, it dries my thick, curly hair faster than any dryer before. But, when your hair is flying around it gets sucked into the back to the dryer. Often. I’m worried it’s going to really get caught chop my hair!
Tamara F.
Purchased because it was on sale and my hair dryer died on me. Purchased from Walmart and it was affordable. Really wanted a Dry Bar but didn’t want to spend $200. The attachments don’t stay on too well but I’ve found ways to work around it. Very good pressure and heat isn’t too hot. I always use a leave in conditioner anyway. Wish it had a swivel cord and was a little longer. Love the bright orange color but discovered it comes in more colors. Definitely recommend if looking for a blow drying to hold you over for a year until you get money for the one of your dreams.
Brittany T.
Does anyone find the Cold button useful? It definitely gives me a break from that annoying heat on my neck.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How good is it
Chelsea M.
I've been looking into buying this one. Although I have read mixed reviews. How long does/has this hair dryer lasted?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are there any other Colors?
Scarlett H.
How long does it take for you to dry your hair using this dryer?