BeautyHair Styling ToolsConair
Infiniti Pro by Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange

Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange

High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet, lightweight but powerful ac motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Infiniti pro by conair, where technology and beauty meet. ac motor an ac motor is a high-performance motor designed for hair stylists and salon use. This professional motor is more durable, and provides powerful air velocity for faster drying. ionic technology an electronic ionizer generates negative ions, which neutralize positive ions in the atmosphere. The neutralization process flattens and seals the hair cuticle, reducing frizziness and leaving the hair shiny. ...

How long will this product last if used only once a week or less ?
DooEs this help with frizz and also if I have thick hair?
I Have been looking to purchase a new hair dryer and I have been overwhelmed with the amount of options I have. I seem to see this one around a lot and wanted to know if it was worth it?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange!
Nery R.
Washington, DC
Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange uploaded by Nery R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta 😻 ya que ma ayuda aque mi cabello este muy liso la disfruto mucho es un producto que lo recomiendo
Cookie B.
Columbus, GA
Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange uploaded by Cookie B.
I'm so in love with this dryer. It comes with two attachments, I mainly use the blow dryer concentrator. I don't typically use a thermal glove so I have to battle with heat touching my hand but this concentrator only lets heat go above and under where the holes are placed and it gives my hands more protection because I can turn it the way I need it to blow. also it's not a super huge dryer it has a little weight to it but I can maneuver it better! it's wonderful quality for a low price! I would have loved a thermal glove that match, that would have been dope! I'm a sucker for sets lol.
Rosalie C.
Select
Very hot. Powerful. And it has a cold shot. It is not my favorite color but I can always find it under the sink. I look the way it gets really hot and stays hot. This is my second conair. Actually I had others growing up as a kid and then started buying others. I went back to conair several years ago because of the quality and price of these products!
Jennifer F.
trenton
My hairdryer broke after working faithfully for over 15+ years, so I had no idea what to look for in a new hairdryer. I chose this one because I liked the color, the price, and it had good reviews. If I had known how much more I would like this hairdryer, I would have replaced the old one years ago!! I can tell an immediate difference in the frizziness and texture of my hair after using this vs. my old one. Highly recommended!
Mary Kate B.
Bridgeport, CT
My last Conair hair dryer lasted for over 10 years.  Decided to by a new one and I bought this orange one at Bed, Bath & Beyond.  It was pretty reasonable and came with a free brush.  My hair isn't pin straight and I was able to style it and my hair dried really fast and didn't feel like I just burnt it!
Stacy B.
Chapin, SC
Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange uploaded by Stacy B.
I like this hair dryer. It's a little heavy but other than that it is great. It dries my hair fast without making it too frizzy.
Jacklyn R.
Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange uploaded by Jacklyn R.
It’s really nice, my sister in law has used it to do a blow out on my hair. Hasta up well and does a great job.
Sarah H.
I usually air dry my hair, but I purchased this Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer for days when I need to dry my hair more quickly. It is exactly the hair dryer I need for occasional use. It's a reliable product and the diffuser attachment helps preserve my curls!
Maiby C.
Orem, UT
Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange uploaded by Maiby C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this Hair Dryer! It's super powerful, has 3 speeds and 3 temperatures! It is not very heavy and comes with attachments!
Erica D.
I love my Infiniti Pro by Conair in the color Orange! It is not bulky and it is lightweight. So if I have to dry my hair quickly it will get the job done, leaving my hair completely dry and feeling like I had it blow dried at a salon. I always try to buy items from the brand Conair, because it has been around for a long time and I know they make great products. I would recommend it to anyone looking for good blow dryer that doesn't hurt the pockets.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...