BY CONAIR #49 in Hair Dryers

High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet, lightweight but powerful ac motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Infiniti pro by conair, where technology and beauty meet. ac motor an ac motor is a high-performance motor designed for hair stylists and salon use. This professional motor is more durable, and provides powerful air velocity for faster drying. ionic technology an electronic ionizer generates negative ions, which neutralize positive ions in the atmosphere. The neutralization process flattens and seals the hair cuticle, reducing frizziness and leaving the hair shiny. ... see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
As someone with naturally frizzy, curly hair, I am extremely picky about blow dryers. For YEARS I didn’t even own one because I couldn’t find one that left me looking like I hadn’t been electrocuted (even if I used the diffuser head)! I finally bought this one because I wanted to be able to give myself a blowout when the mood struck me. While I still don’t use it daily, it does a wonderful job every time I do use it. I can achieve an amazing blowout using the sleek head attachment, and help my natural curls dry more voluminous with the diffuser attachment. It does a fantastic job at a great price point.
Attached is a picture of what my blowout looks like using only this styling tool. No curling or flat irons needed. Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange
Carol C.
Port Richey , FL
I’m giving this one a 3 because although the temperature settings are great, the fan at the back of the dryer sucks my long hair in it and it gets all tangled. I usually end up having to cut those hairs because I can’t get them unwrapped from the fan :( I ended up having to switch blow dryers. It’s great if you don’t have long hair! Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange
Abbie C.
I’ve owned three of these now, great dupe for a high end powerful dryer. My only complaint is it seems the motor gets over worked after about a year and starts to smell smokey, but Connair customer service is amazing and always send replacements. I use this to blow dry my hair straight and when I use the straightener, I barely have to run it through because the dryer works so well.
Katherine B.
Owned this dryer for years before it met its end. It’s a powerful dryer with a decent number of settings—cool, warm, hot + cool blast button; lo, med, high—and a diffuser and nozzle attachment for a low price. As someone with fine, straight, thick hair, I don’t have a lot of specialized styling needs, but my hair does take an inordinate amount of time to air dry, especially if I’m looking for any volume or texture (i.e. sleeping in braids is not an option). I liked how quickly this got the job done and how I could use one attachment to direct the air to maximize straightness, or use the diffuser with mousses or sprays, twist or crunch my hair, and rest it in the diffuser. The back is easily removable for cleaning. A safe bet and good value.
Roz C.
Summerville
Very hot. Powerful. And it has a cold shot. It is not my favorite color but I can always find it under the sink. I look the way it gets really hot and stays hot. This is my second conair. Actually I had others growing up as a kid and then started buying others. I went back to conair several years ago because of the quality and price of these products!
Sydnee G.
I have really enjoyed this dryer! The diffuser has ionic technology for smooth and shiny hair and also has ceramic technology so you’re hair doesn’t suffer infrared heat damage! It’s not horrendously loud, and I got my for only $25 brand new. The diffuser is great and my curly hair has definitely loved it. The cord is actually almost the perfect length. I love that there is three different heat settings, a cold shot options, and different power settings as well. No need to overthink blow dryers for your hair, this one is great and is easily findable at places like Walgreens or Walmart! Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange it also came with a diffuser and one other attachment! Love it! Here’s a pic of me (and my dog) after I’d diffuser my hair that day!
Naidelyn V.
This hair dryer is great for the price ! I purchased it after i needed to transition back to my normal curly hair and needed a cheap hair dryer with a diffuser . This was perfect for my needs . Really good hair dyer however i did not like the diffuser attachment it brought, so I purchased a different one .
Kelsea Y.
Louisville, KY
This hair dryer has lasted me for years! I use it every time I get out of the shower. The price was fine and it gets the job done. I believe I got it from Walmart of target. But what sucks is that my hair is down to my butt, and it’s a little on the thin side. So I always blow dry my hair upside down to get that volume. And every single time, it never fails! A super small piece of my hair will get sucked into the vents in the back & it will break my hair off! And stink! I love conairs products but if especially if you have long hair I would make sure that you get a blow dryer that does not have the open vent type thing on the back of it! Plus this does not come w the little attachment piece so that sucks too
Lyasia a.
Washington
Great blow dryer for the basics! It’s easy to use and dries my hair fast without overheating it. It’s also very cost friendly so you don’t have to spend a ton to get a great look. I’m also natural so to find a dryer that works means a lot. Would definitely recommend!
Tonya L.
I think it's to heavy. I think they should make a hair dryer lighter for people with disabilities can use. My hands don't work as well as they use to. But the price and it does a great job when my daughter does my hair so I know it a great product just to heavy for me.
Brittany T.
Does anyone find the Cold button useful? It definitely gives me a break from that annoying heat on my neck.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How good is it
Chelsea C.
I've been looking into buying this one. Although I have read mixed reviews. How long does/has this hair dryer lasted?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are there any other Colors?
Scarlett H.
How long does it take for you to dry your hair using this dryer?