Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer Folding Handle - Red

Dry your hair up to 50% faster with this professional ac motor hair dryer, which delivers a powerful airflow and lasts up to 3x longer when compared to other ac motor dyers. the ionic technology helps eliminate frizz. there are two heat and speed settings to control heat and airflow. the true cold shot locks in curls and waves. it also comes with a concentrator attachment for pinpoint styling, a volumizing diffuser attachment for curly/wavy hair and a removable filter for cleaning, to avoid damaging lint build up, which extends motor life. additionally, it features a twist folding handle for compact storage or travel.

How well does it work for you? Does it work well for all hair types? Different texture hair weaves? How long does your natural hair and or weave extensions end up lasting straight if you blow out your hair? What do you use on your hair before blow drying? How does it make your hair feel? Easy to get roots?
Start your review of Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer Folding Handle - Red!
How would you rate this product?
I used to have this dryer. It lasted me many years. Then started smoking and was done. Things only last so long. I like the brand and that it lasted a long time for me.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Color Treated
N Little Rock, AR
I love this hairdryer. It works efficiently and gets the job done in a reasonable amount of time. I wish it dried just a little faster and was a little more powerful but it gets the job done!
Cincinnati, OH
I think this is comparable to the one I have. I’ve had mine for 6 years now! And it still works amazingly! It gets super hot though so be careful and it folds in half for great storage!
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Oily Scalp, Volume / Straight, Thick
Fort Campbell , KY
I’ve had this blow dryer for what feels like forever . I like that it folds for easy storage . The product is pretty light weight and helps me achieve my look when I blow dry .
Medford, NJ
i have thick curly hair and it works really well. i use it right after i get out of the shower so i can dry my hair before i straighten in and it works quickly as well
Black / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Thick
Fort Worth , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This hair dryer is perfect for me! I was on a budget when I bought it, but I would use it still over any high end blow dryer I have! It has strong heat and air flow!
Medium Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Dryness / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Bennington, NE
Purchased at: Amazon
This dryer is very powerful! Very good dryer! Used rarely however. It is used about 3 times a year, for my daughter’s dance recitals. We air dry 95% of the time.
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: CVS
After I cut my hair I’ve been trying to only blow dry it for occasions since Id rather not damage it. But this hair drier has multiple settings that I can control the heat is like to use to my hair. Although I wish it came with a diffuser.
Payson, UT
I use this hair dryer with the large circular "brush" like attachment and love the results it gives me! The style of this dryer is great and also a great price point. The ease of use is a plus and the folding handle is amazing for storage purposes! Definitely recommend this to those like me who can't afford high end ones.
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Oily, Wavy, Color Treated
Fargo , ND
Great blow dryer! I had this for many years and used it until it finally died on me. Loved the brand so much I stayed in the Conair fam when choosing my next blow dryer. Having a high and low choice is ideal with the different heat settings and a cool air button.
Dark Blonde