Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer Folding Handle - Green With Free Gift

BY CONAIR

The infiniti pro by conair's 1875 watt folding dryer comes wrapped in elegant yet simple silver foil wrapping paper. it has a twist folding handle making it easy to store or pack. The ionic technology gives your hair a healthy, shiny feel. there are three heat and speed settings, as well as a true cold shot button to help set different hair styles. see more...

Lauren R.
Clio, MI
I've tried CHI, hot tools, bed head, baybybliss, you name it...this is hands down the cheapest and BEST hair dryer ever. I'm going on 8 years of having this bad boy and it has yet to fail me. My thick hair dries better with this than any other dryer I've tried. Love it!
Cindy P.
Herndon, VA
I simply love my Conair Pro Pink! My hair dryer is more than necessary for me, because I have to leave my hair drying own its own. So most of the time I dry it after washing my hair. The conair pro is fast, and strong (who has a lot of hair understands me). I simply love it! Plus it came with a brand new and soft brush!
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
This is great for someone that has normal to thin hair. Unfortunately for me it still takes almost an hour to blow dry my hair with this. There's no real low heat setting either, which just makes my frizz worse. And it's so heavy my arm feels like it's going to fall off after I'm done.
Jessica P.
Dartmouth , MA
I've owned this hairdryer for about 8-10 years and it works beautifully! I use it every other day and I'm amazed that it's lasted this long. I've never had any issues with it. I love how the handle folds in, makes it ideal for both storage under the seat as well as traveling. I would highly recommend this model.
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
I love this hair dryer. I have a ton of hair. Super thick and super long. This works really well. It dries well and doesn't ruin the texture. I also love that it folds. It is great for travel. After using this, I hate using anyone else's hairdryer. I prefer this one to the one my hairdresser uses.
Sam M.
The best little hairdryer I ever had. It was the perfect fit for me throughout college; easy storage and easy to throw in an overnight bag if I was going home for the weekend! Plenty of power. My hair always dried quickly, just in time to make it to class in the morning!
Kari S.
Northport, AL
The BEST hair dryer!! I am in love with the color alone!! Not to mention, the lowest setting gets my hair dried in less than 5 minutes!! I also really like the diffuser attachment that's included, it allows my hair to dry more evenly and with no frizz!
Felicia S.
Pasadena, CA
Honestly my hair dryer always gets my hair dried super fast, which I think ties in with the air temperature and the air pressure which I do believe is perfect. Other blow dryers take my hair super long to dry, as well as it doesn't damage my hair. đź‘Ť
Allyson L.
This hair dryer got me where I needed but it made my drying process long and painful with thick and massive amounts of hair. It was also the loudest hair dryer I've used. It would do great for fine hair, but I personally wouldn't buy again.
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
I really like this dryer. When my natural hair was longer I would use it with a diffuser on my wash and go or when my twist out isn't dry all the way. I like the different heat and speed settings. I think it's a pretty good dryer for it to be a more affordable brand.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a traveling hair dryer?