Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Curlers - 2

Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Curlers - 2"

BY CONAIR

The infiniti pro hair setters have 8 - 2" flocked rollers with tourmaline infused technology to leave your hair silky smooth. the rollers have double the flocking material to protect your hair against damaing heat. the clip design will leave a strong hold without the kinks. see more...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Curlers - 2
Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Curlers - 2"
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
I love these hot curlers by Conair because they are cost effective. I have never sustained damage to my hair from these rollers. They are easy to use and create beautiful lush curls! If you want big waves but aren't handy with a curling iron, these are for you!!
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
These work fantastic if you need your hair curled quick and for it to last! They do take some time of getting used to because you need to manually roll your hair but I love them!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Amazing hair curlers totally easy to use don't need to leave them for long time totally recommend it
Veronica C.
Surrey
I use this product a lot. It's very helpful, especially if I have a night out and don't have time to do much with my hair. I have a lot of hair, and it's thin. So I get the best curls on my second day of washing my hair. Great product, I am a huge fan!
Ms.E M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Do they make good curls?