Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Argan Oil 1" Flat Iron - Purple

BY CONAIR

This infiniti pro by conair 1" straightener includes two one n' only removable argan oil infused strip to give your hair a silky, smooth finish. The ultra smooth surface of the plates allows for a faster and easier glide across your hair. The tourmaline ceramic straightener will heat up within 15 seconds and automatically shuts off after use. see more...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Argan Oil 1" Flat Iron - Purple
Buy on Amazon
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
Works well but the Argan oil cotton sticks tend to dry out extremely fast. It works well but after the slots that carry the oil cotton sticks sometimes pull on your hair. Other than that the heat settings accurate.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
I liked this flat iron but my hair gets very dry after using heat. That is user error though, this flat iron is actually really great . I have thick hair and it was easy to do my own hair with this
Veronica J.
Sicklerville
Goes up to 450 and leave the hair looking shiny and sleek when straightened . The argon oil leave the hair feeling soft to the touch and it is also very good for those with natural hair who like to go back and forth between straight and curly hair .
Crista T.
Immokalee, FL
this works for my hair , it gets hot enough , with this product I can finish my hair in 30 mins , it works great and does an amazing job . I would say it a yes for me to ever buy again .
Karen M.
Highland , CA
Love how fast it my hair get straighten . It leaves it silky as well with other straighter I would usually typically take about 30 mins to straighten my hair with this one I have it done less than 10 mins
Shania W.
Cameron
I love flat ironing my hair with this particular flat iron because it’s infused with argan oil and it helps give me the shine that I need and the results are long lasting.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I used to used Conair hair straighteners and I have never been a big fan of them to me they don't really work great I mean they get the job done. But my hair will never last straight and it just really doesn't work that great the Heat that comes off the straightener isn't so high or something about the straighteners from Conair that just doesn't keep my hair straight for longer than like 15 minutes. They are very affordable but I just wouldn't recommend them
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this hair straightener on a whim for a event I was going to because the hair salon was booked and it was a last minute thing, I didn't have high hopes for it since it was so economical but boy was I wrong this is the best hair straightening tool by far. It straightens my below the shoulders hair In half an hour which is amazing. I would definitely recommend this to every female out there looking for good quality at a reasonable price!
Jada E.
Dallas, TX
This flat iron leaves my hair so silky and shiny . It does not leave my hair smelly . I use it every other month . I am very satisfied . I am a repeated user . I would definitely recommend this to others .
Nicole D.
this is a step up from the conair infiniti without the oil, KILLED my hair from burning it off, and i wasn't even near to the hottest setting. this one is much more gentle on the hair and results in a gorgeous finish while being a super affordable tool