Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Argan Oil 1" Flat Iron - Purple

BY CONAIR

This infiniti pro by conair 1" straightener includes two one n' only removable argan oil infused strip to give your hair a silky, smooth finish. The ultra smooth surface of the plates allows for a faster and easier glide across your hair. The tourmaline ceramic straightener will heat up within 15 seconds and automatically shuts off after use. see more...

Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Argan Oil 1" Flat Iron - Purple
Buy on Amazon
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to used Conair hair straighteners and I have never been a big fan of them to me they don't really work great I mean they get the job done. But my hair will never last straight and it just really doesn't work that great the Heat that comes off the straightener isn't so high or something about the straighteners from Conair that just doesn't keep my hair straight for longer than like 15 minutes. They are very affordable but I just wouldn't recommend them
Saudai h.
Paramount, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this item because I've been natural for a while and wanted to do a length check it was pretty affordable I got mine on amazon for about $23 I do think it was used but I don't mind because I was only using it that one time. It left me hair looking as if I had blow dried it and not put a flat iron to it. I was super disappointed in this flat iron!
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this hair straightener on a whim for a event I was going to because the hair salon was booked and it was a last minute thing, I didn't have high hopes for it since it was so economical but boy was I wrong this is the best hair straightening tool by far. It straightens my below the shoulders hair In half an hour which is amazing. I would definitely recommend this to every female out there looking for good quality at a reasonable price!
Tianna H.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how wide the flat iron is, you can straighten a lot of hair at once. I don't really like the Argan oil strips, I think they made my hair excesivley oily. I also like how hot the flat iron gets in a short amount of time, and how hot it gets in general. While it doesn't get my hair as sleek as my other flat irons, its still pretty good.
Nicole D.
this is a step up from the conair infiniti without the oil, KILLED my hair from burning it off, and i wasn't even near to the hottest setting. this one is much more gentle on the hair and results in a gorgeous finish while being a super affordable tool
Elizabeth V.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't typically straighten my hair, but this is the straightener I've used for the last few years. It's a fine straightener, it just takes me about an hour and a half to straighten my full head of hair because of how thick my hair is.
Ally W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this straightener use it almost every day. It's affordable at Walmart. Mine is pink and it's so cute. It gets really hot and does a great job. I use a comb in front of my straightener and my hair is so smooth and frizz free after.
Kasia W.
Not that good on my hair as I hoped it would be. I actually got recommended to use it and I thought I'd try it out but I was greatly disappointed. I'm not sure if it was just that type of straightener or the brand but I won't be using it again.
Maddy L.
All time favorite hair straightener! It really gets the job done. It was gifted to me from a friend! I use it very often, and i'm always satisfied every time. I would recommend to those with thin and thick hair!
K S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter straightens her curls almost daily. This straightener allows for her to straighten her hair quickly and efficiently with straight ends and no hooks like a curling iron would leave.