BY CONAIR

High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet, lightweight but powerful ac motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Infiniti pro by conair, where technology and beauty meet. ac motor an ac motor is a high-performance motor designed for hair stylists and salon use. This professional motor is more durable, and provides powerful air velocity for faster drying. ionic technology an electronic ionizer generates negative ions, which neutralize positive ions in the atmosphere. The neutralization process flattens and seals the hair cuticle, reducing frizziness and leaving the hair shiny. ... see more...

• Does this product have strong power? I have a lot of hair...1 Answers
Megan M.
This is a really good version of the Infiniti but I prefer to use the upgrade. This one isn’t as powerful and I don’t like the way the handle curves because it throws off the weight a little. The design also feels a little bulkier and not as sleek and the newer versions and the power definitely isn’t as strong but it’s still a really nice choice and at a great price.
Lindsey C.
I have this hair dyed in the ombre blue. It's such an amazing hair dryer. My old one wouldn't be able to handle blow drying my hair and my 5 girls hair. This one keeps going. It is also super powerful. I was shocked.
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
I struggle with blow dryers for some reason. My hair is extremely baby fine, but oddly I have a ton of hair - which I feel is very rare. It takes me FOREVER to get my hair dry enough to style... like almost thirty solid minutes! It's crazy. I probably need to cave and just buy an expensive dryer but I really don't want to spend an outrageous amount seeing as they all kind of do the same thing, and since I only wash/dry my hair once a week, I figure I can grin and bare the time it takes. This blow dryer has been solid for me for about a year now. When I notice it is taking longer than usual to dry my hair, then I clean the air filter in the back and it's good to go again. Nothing special, but it hasn't quit on me yet.
Lauren L.
I needed a new hairdryer in the worst way, so my husband bought me this one as a Christmas gift! It was affordably priced and works great. I have very thick hair and this tool gets the job done quickly (under 5 minutes) and with minimal damage to my hair! It is easy to use and has multiple settings for heat and speed of drying.
T A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I purchased this small but powerful blow dryer from Costco for around $20 and I absolutely love it. It has a very sleek design and the handle is easy to grasp. The heat output on this dryer is amazing. There is also a warm setting with low and high air output options. I would definitely recommend this dryer to someone who doesn't want to spend a ton of money but wants a blow dryer that gets the job done!
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this hair dryer! It's the only brand of hair dryer I've ever used and this has been my favorite so far. It dries my hair quickly and with minimal damage. It has different heat settings and a cool setting which is really nice to finish off with. I would recommend this hair dryer.
Stormy W.
Bodcaw
This is one of the best blow dryers I've ever had. I have very thick hair and it doesn't take me long at all to dry it with this!! It's so pretty too!! I absolutely love it!! I found it at WalMart on sale for $20!! Couldn't pass it up at all!! Definitely will be buying it again.
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
yay I love this blow dryer. I love that it came with an attachment head for smoothing out my hair and blowing it out. With practice, I've almost achieved a salon look with my hair at home. I bought it from Costco too so the price point was great. great trusted brand, recommend.
Chenoa S.
Albuquerque , NM
Great blow dryer. Love the different settings and small body. I have fairly thin hair so my hair dries pretty quickly but gets nice and hot and my hair is dry within about 5 minutes. Love the attachment for when I'm using my round brush, gives my hair nice volume.
Cindy P.
Sterling, VA
Bought it on sale at ulta.com and got surprised of the great product for only $30 I got! It really drys my hair wayyy quicker than any other hair dryer I've used before. I simply love it
Rachel R.
Does this product have strong power? I have a lot of hair and need something strong.