Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro 2X Titanium 1.00

Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro 2X Titanium 1.00" Ceramic Flat Iron - Red

BY CONAIR

The infinit pro 2x titanium ceramic straightener will leave your hair feeling smooth and shiny due to the exclusive titanium ceramic plates. this dual voltage appliance will heat up in 15 seconds and has a floating plate so your hair does not get caught on any snags which could cause breakage to your strands. see more...

Tori G.
N Little Rock, AR
When my CHI died on me after 3 months, I went to the store for a quick fix and bought this item to help curl and straighten my hair. That was about 7 years ago and I'm still using this product. The price is amazing and, considering I use this product every day, well worth it.
Danielle A.
Winter Park, FL
This product does wonders for my hair! I have wavy, thick hair, so it takes a lot to straighten it. With the adjustable heat settings on this product, I have a lot of control over how much I can straighten it in a short amount of time. Plus, the straightener is very affordable! Highly recommended!
Belinda A.
Merced, CA
Love my straightener! It heats up to the right temperature and doesn’t damage my hair as like other straighteners that burn toe hair. I use conair straightener every day. Yes I would buy it again!
Cassie C.
I've had this flat iron for several years, and I absolutely love it!  It easily straightens my curly hair, making it smooth and shiny.  I use it at home, and I take it with me when I travel.  It has different heat settings depending on the thickness and stubbornness of your hair, and it doesn't take long to heat up.  I have had many other flat irons, including very expensive ones, and I keep going back to this one.  I highly recommend it!
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
Its an amazing flat iron. I love how easy it is to use and flexibility of options in heat levels. It also doesn’t burn my hair or make a nasty smell when I straighten my hair like my last flat iron.
Rachel G.
Knoxville
Love , love, love my straightener!! I bought this when my Chi broke at Target. I was just buying this to get me by until I could get to the mall. 7 years later I'm still using this iron because it exceeds the performance of the Chi straightener I had in the past.
Monique W.
Covington, LA
Love this thing! My hair is unprocessed but I wear my hair straight most but I hate having heat on my hair so it's really important to me to be able to straighten my hair once and not worry about it anymore. This flat iron allows me to do that. It does a really great job!
Courtney V.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I purchased this straightener one night after mine fell off the counter and broke. Nothing fancy. Gets hot enough for my hair and does the job. I have short hair but its curly and sometimes I have cow licks. It controls them and gets what I need done.
Andrea O.
Spartanburg
I actually like this product. Makes my hair soft and shiny and get compliments, although sometimes it makes my hair to straight in certain areas of my hair and would stick out.
Sara P.
Was cute when I first got it but it quickly deteriorated. Cord was touch and go, heat dial broke leaving it on high heat, and soon took over an h our to straighten my hair.

back