Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro 2X Titanium 1

Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro 2X Titanium 1" Ceramic Straightener - Pink

BY CONAIR

The infinit pro 2x titanium ceramic straighteners will leave your hair feeling smooth and shiny due to the exclusive titanium ceramic plates. this dual voltage appliance will heat up in 15 seconds and has a floating plate so your hair does not get caught on any snags which could cause breakage to your strands. see more...

carly r.
Indianapolis, IN
I have naturally wavy hair that’s super difficult to style. This straightener does it all! I can straighten it or curl it without running it over my hair again and again. It has cut down my morning routine and my hair is so much healthier!
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Absolutely love this flat iron. It has convenient temperature controls and an auto shut off feature for the days that I forget to turn it off right away. It's pretty and pink. It's affordable. It was under $20 on Amazon. It gets the job done whenever I do decide to flat iron my hair. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Angie R.
Aurora, IL
[product:conair-hot-pink,-thin-plates-flat-iron,-dual-voltage-110-220v,-for-world-wide-use,-hair-straightener,-1"---conair-corporation] does exactly as intended and more! I have thin hair so I keep the heat about mid way and I use it to straighten, curl, or create waves. Works perfect for all of these things and heats up in seconds. I Love that it has an automatic shut off to easy my nerves when I leave home and can't remember if I unplugged it or not!
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I have very curly hair and rarely straighten it, when I do though, this is the flat iron I use. It does the job but personally, my hair straightens much better with a hairdryer than it does with a straightener
Nicole A.
I replaced my chi with this product and I do not regret it. The flat iron heats up so fast and gets the job done quickly. It makes my hair look like I just received a keratin treatment! The best part about this product is the price! So worth it.
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
My sister had a purple colored one just like this not that long ago before it broke and then heating settings go very high, so please keep out of reach of children but I must say this straightener made my hair sleek and smooth once I was done with it! I love my results every time I used it.
Justice F.
Caribou, ME
I wasn’t very interested in this hair straightener. I bought it from Walmart and I didn’t really care for it. It didn’t straighten my hair well. Wouldn’t buy another one from this company, I wasn’t very impressed.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I've had mine 2 years and still works like new I believe it was $60 at Walmart and it works great my hair is really frizzy so wen I I add a anti frizz product and straighten my hair it looks good
Madison S.
Not that great. A little cheapo hair straightener that doesn't even do its job. Have to go over it numerous times and it still isnt that great. Wouldn't recommend
Genesis G.
I LOVE this straightener!! Unlike all the other drugstore straighteners, this one actually dose a fabulous job at making the hair perfectly straight and smooth, and keeps it that way! It heats up to 450 degrees, so It even works on my super thick puffy, curly hair! No other straightener from the drugstore does that for me!! I do recommend trying this straightener!!