BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The infiniti pro interchangeable barrels allows you to switch out the curling iron barrel with a conical barrel to give you a different option for volume, curls and waves in one appliance. the barrels are longer so it works great on long hair. the barrels have a tourmaline ceramic finish to create a smooth, shiny look. the curling barrel is 1" wide and the conical ranges from 3/4" - 1" barrel.

Buy on Amazon
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
This product is totally useful and very satisfying in the sense that you get a wand and curling iron both in 1. Tips and tricks ? Try to have the hair curled in the same direction. I bought mine in walmart awhile back. This is something that i feel girls probably always have but the 2-1 combo makes it a whole lot better.
Breanna B.
Evans Mills, NY
I’ve had this for quite some time now! It works well for me, and I’m always satisfied with the outcome! I don’t have the guts to spend hundreds of dollars on hair tools and for the price I really like this!
Kassiah P.
Yes!  I am a klutz so sometimes I need the clasp tool on my curling iron and other times I need the wand.  This switchable product is the best.  It was pricey but definitely worth the money!  It is great to use when I need to touch up my curls in the morning.  I bought mine at Ulta, I am not sure if you can buy it at other stores.
Emilee O.
Edinburgh, IN
This is my favorite curling wand I have ever owned! I love that you have the option to adjust the temperature so that I can keep my hair as protected as I possibly can. I have long, thin hair and this curling wand gives me the most perfect curls that I can transform into beachy waves for a laid back look or I can make create the perfect formal look with this wand!
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Curling wands to me are a great find. I honestly really like this product. I use it more like a wand and wrap my hair around. I find it is really good at giving waves, however if you desire more curly ends this probably isnt the right product for you. Cheap. I recommend.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
This is probably one of the best irons I️ have used. And I have used a lot of irons. Very light and heats up quick. Super cheap. My hair is super long and thick and this iron does the best at curling it. Better than chi and hot tools.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
This is my go to curling iron just because I can do so many different styles. I like the changeable barrels and the ease of use. Not only that, it's so much less than many products like it.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY
I love the ease of having two rods in one. It's a great price for such a useful product. I have always used conair products &- don't see that changing anytime in the future as their products never fail me.
Breanne W.
Clarksville, TN
I use this product often and for every single big event that I have and I can count on it to have long lasting voluminous curls that last as long as I need them.
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
This is a great curling iron. I have had many conair hair tools and they have never let me down. The more expensive hair tools have been more of a disappointment in my opinion. I highly recommend this product.
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Colors
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?