BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The infiniti pro interchangeable barrels allows you to switch out the curling iron barrel with a conical barrel to give you a different option for volume, curls and waves in one appliance. the barrels are longer so it works great on long hair. the barrels have a tourmaline ceramic finish to create a smooth, shiny look. the curling barrel is 1" wide and the conical ranges from 3/4" - 1" barrel.

Buy on Amazon
Juliet B.
Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
Perfect two in one! I love this product. Both of the wands that come with create very different types of curls, so it's very versatile. It is also pretty portable. Conair is a cheap, long-lasting brand, so it's hard to go wrong!
Chelsie N.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
I love this, it heats up quickly, and keeps your hair Smooth and shiny while curling it, my only complaint is that it doesn't work on shorter hair
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Love this curling iron plus it you can change the style of the curl without having two completely different curling irons
Carly F.
Carly F.
I Love this hair curling iron! It is very quick and easy to use. I use this for any event where I need to use it.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Love that the curling wand is easy to use and can switch it up with traditional curling attachment.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I bought my curling iron from this brand because I had heard great things about it. I have course, curly medium length hair. I usually don't curl my hair, because it takes so much time. I was neither satisfied or dissatisfied with this product. I just thought the barrell was too big for my hair. I probably wouldn't recommend this, unless you are positive you want it!
Kassiah P.
Kassiah P.
Yes!  I am a klutz so sometimes I need the clasp tool on my curling iron and other times I need the wand.  This switchable product is the best.  It was pricey but definitely worth the money!  It is great to use when I need to touch up my curls in the morning.  I bought mine at Ulta, I am not sure if you can buy it at other stores.
rosangel r.
rosangel r.
hialeah
This product is totally useful and very satisfying in the sense that you get a wand and curling iron both in 1. Tips and tricks ? Try to have the hair curled in the same direction. I bought mine in walmart awhile back. This is something that i feel girls probably always have but the 2-1 combo makes it a whole lot better.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
I used the curling wand of this version (mine was only the wand) and I really like it. It heats up super fast and will turn off automatically after a certain time (my biggest fear is leaving it on by accident). My only problem is that the tip is small and it gets bigger by the handle so  the curl isn't even but there's no clamp so you don't get that weird crinkle.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Curling wands to me are a great find. I honestly really like this product. I use it more like a wand and wrap my hair around. I find it is really good at giving waves, however if you desire more curly ends this probably isnt the right product for you. Cheap. I recommend.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Colors
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product?