Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand, 1-Inch to 1/2-InchGet beautiful, shiny curls and waves with the Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic curling wand. This styling tool is fast and easy and hair won’t have kinks! Get instant...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Infiniti Pro by Conair CD117R Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand; 1-inch to 1/2-inch; Pink (packaging may vary)!
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this wand but it is small. My next buy will be a larger one to give big curls.
green, NL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my daughters hair. It curls great, small enough for her shorter hair. I like that the temperature can be controlled so that I can put it on a lower temperature.
This curling wand is easy to use and quickly heats up to the desired temperature. It gives long lasting curls without having to spend a long time curling your hair.
North Bay, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Curling wands are my preference when curling my hair. I like the 1 inch for a tighter curl as I find my hair has trouble sometimes holding a curl. I am satisfied with this product and would purchase again.
Stockdale
Purchased at: Walmart
My sister owns this wand and i use it all the time, it’s a great product for any type of hair and lets you create various kinds of curls /waves
I have owned this for a while.. I have barely use it. But its pretty good.. High heat and all.. Its great for medium to longer hair.
Guelph, ON
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this. Reasonably priced , don’t need to spend more to get salon quality for once drug store is just as good
Vancouver, BC
This thing was cheap as hell but I’ve been using it for years at this point and don’t see myself giving it up.

Looking for your answer?