Infiniti Pro By Conair .75" - 1.25" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand

BY CONAIR #9 in Curling Irons

Conair's You Curl XL Conical will bring natural waves and body to your hair without the kinks by simply wrapping your strands around the barrel. The powerful tourmaline ceramic heater will maingain high levels of heat so your hair will style faster and creates soft, frizz-free hair through natural ions emitted from the barrel. Included with the conical is a protective 3-finger glove. Color: Purple. Gender: Female.

• I just randomly picked a wand. I'm looking for something ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for beginners for waves?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend Infiniti Pro By Conair .75" - 1.25" Tou...2 Answers
Infiniti Pro By Conair .75
Infiniti Pro By Conair .75" - 1.25" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand
Guslene B.
super easy to use, heats up very quick. This curling wand works wonders! It heats up in seconds, curls beautiful loose waves in minutes . It came with a glove but its easier for me without it. Be very careful because this wand gets extremely hot.I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good curling wand for a cheap price.
Elle D.
Syracuse, NY
I looooove this curling wand! I’ve never been able to curl my hair with a clamped curler, so this is perfect for anyone who wants to avoid awkward bumps or creases. It gives a beautiful soft curl or you can get a tighter coil if you focus towards the thinner end.
Elyse F.
West Seneca
This wand is my preferred wand when i’m curling my hair. I like the high temperature setting that is has because I have thick, long hair, it takes a lot of heat to make the curls last. however, wands are tricky to use because one way or another I usually end up burning my finger or my neck.
Morgan L.
Richmond
This curling iron gives my flawless curls whether i want tight, springy curls or loose, waterfall curls! I’ve had this exact iron for about two years now and have never had one problem! A high quality hair tool at a fraction of the cost of the high end brands!
Alyssa L.
I LOVE my curling wand. Have had it for 3 years and would only use one other one (for smaller curls) I love using it for natural curls or waves, or big curls. I use this product about 1-2 times a week. Heats up quick too. Very affordable. Highly recommend buying one.
Nikki S.
Russellville, AR
This heats up great and definitely gets the job done. Biggest issue is the “guides” it has. My hair constantly gets caught on them and breaks or pulls out. Plus it makes it to wear you can only curl your hair one direction. So it’s a lot less natural.
Rachel C.
Balimore
AMAZING! Very cheap and extremely reliable! I use this once or twice a week because it works so well. I have very thin hair and other curlers wouldn't work as well, this one actually curls my hair and it stays curled. I tend to curl a little tighter and then let it fall through the day a little. Amazing, would definitely buy this again.
Shauna A.
Williamsburg, VA
Best curler ever. This curler gives me beachy curls that look natural. My favorite thing about this curler is that it keeps my hair curler all day long. It’s easy to use & looks amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
sierra s.
kalkaska
I have really thick hair, so finding something that works is very difficult. I have found that this iron in particular has been good at not only having the right size curl but also making my thick hair look amazing! Love love love it!
Tilson H.
Olathe
Very easy to use! Love the wand look and the fact that I can do big beach waves or Shirley Temple curls with the same wand! I recommend using a glove to not burn your hand and create an easier usage. I also like to use this to touch up my naturally wavy hair in the mornings.
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Ashleigh F.
I just randomly picked a wand. I'm looking for something that works for hard to curl hair and gets really hot really fast. Any recommendations? Much appreciated!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Is this good for beginners for waves?