BY CONAIR

Ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort. High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet but powerful AC motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Well-balanced and lightweight, this Infiniti Pro by Conair Dryer delivers comfortably effortless styling and sensational results. Color: Magenta. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
Mary P.
Mary P.
Greenville, SC
I picked this up at Ulta a year or so ago because I needed a new hair dryer. I had my eye on a CHI because I know they're good, but this had such good reviews and was on sale that I went with this instead. It works well. I like the different heat settings because with hair as processed as mine, I need a cool setting available. I love that it came with a concentrator and a diffuser which are both invaluable for different styling processes.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
I am on my second Infiniti Pro blow dryer, and I will never have a different dryer again. My first one was the orange one, now this pink one. This dryer gets my long thick hair dry in 5 minutes or less. The first time you use this dryer on the high setting, it will blow you away...literally. This is s very powerful dryer. You definitely get more bang for your buck with this one!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Salem, MA
This is a great hair dryer for the price point. I use it every day to dry my hair. It dries my hair quickly and doesn't leave my hair frizzy. I also like that it doesn't really produce too much pressure so my hair isn't getting tossed around.
Meleah A.
Meleah A.
I like the options with the attachments. I only used the diffuser, and it was great to help decrease the look of the damaged hair. It's affordable with the included attachments and I would think it's worth trying.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Prattville, AL
A blow dryer is a huge necessity to me. I love this low dryer. It makes my hair no frizzy and very manageable! I love the little add ons as well! For the price, it is very good! I think it is very affordable! If you need a good dryer but don't want to spend a lot get this!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Comes with attachements! Had this dryer for 10 years with no complaints. Doesn't leave my hair feeling brittle. Has multiple heat levels as well as intensities.
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
I got this on sale from ulta. I think this dryer works just fine . It doesn't dry you hair super fast but it does the job. Pretty color and it came with extras.
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Such a small dryer with such great results. I have this tiny set easy to travel with. My curls get diffused and it's so poppin!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Hamlin, WV
Really enjoy this hair dryer. Not to hot but dries my hair quickly. I even talked my sister into buying it.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I'm not a daily dryer but this hair dryer has stuck around for several years now. I love the diffuser feature and use that attachment more but it works great either way. I like that it comes with different settings such as hot/cool and high/low because everyone's hair needs vary day to day. I would highly recommend it!