Add a Photo

By CONAIR
Ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort. High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet but powerful AC motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Well-balanced and lightweight, this Infiniti Pro by Conair Dryer delivers comfortably effortless styling and sensational results. Color: Magenta. Gender: Unisex.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Salem, MA

This is a great hair dryer for the price point. I use it every day to dry my hair. It dries my hair quickly and doesn't leave my hair frizzy. I also like that it doesn't really produce too much pressure so my hair isn't getting tossed around.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL

I'm not a daily dryer but this hair dryer has stuck around for several years now. I love the diffuser feature and use that attachment more but it works great either way. I like that it comes with different settings such as hot/cool and high/low because everyone's hair needs vary day to day. I would highly recommend it!
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA

This hairdryer is great. I've only used Conaie dryers, and someday I'd like to branch out and try other brands. I love that it comes with a diffuser because I have very curly hair and I'm happy with the results I get from it! It gives my hair a ton of volume and body.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.

Great hair dryer. Multiple settings and easy to hold and use. Might be heavy for some. Works well on short to medium hair. Wouldn't recommend for long hair. Diffuser attachment makes it easy to get waves.

Join Now