Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersConair
Infiniti Pro by 1875W Salon Performance Hair Dryer, Pink

Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875W Salon Performance Hair Dryer, Pink

Ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort. High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet but powerful AC motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Well-balanced and lightweight, this Infiniti Pro by Conair Dryer delivers comfortably effortless styling and sensational results. Color: Magenta. Gender: Unisex.
Start your review of Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875W Salon Performance Hair Dryer, Pink!
Hart L.
I have had this hairdryer for years. It has traveled so many places and really held up. Still works great and gets the job done. Lost accessories but I did like the diffuser a lot.
Mayara P.
Philadelphia , PA
Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875W Salon Performance Hair Dryer, Pink uploaded by Mayara P.
Purchased at: Target
loves to finish my curls with the hair dryer from conair, he is very light and does not tire his arms perfect 👏👏👏 love the result 💕
Linn L.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: Target
I haven't had any issues with my dryer but this is something I use on my hair everyday. It quickly dries my hair in the right amount of time and does the job its suppose to do. I also like that you can change the heat settings and even have it dry on a cold setting if you are afraid of the heat damage.
Liz M.
Sioux Falls , SD
Love this hair dryer. Paired with the right round brush is dries my perfectly. I love that it keeps it from frizzing.
Stephanie L.
Flowery Br, GA
I am not super picky with my hair dryer. Price usually drives me - I found this one on sale at Ulta and I’ve been happy with it. I care more about the round brush I use to dry my hair then the dryer.
Jessica H.
Parker, CO
Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875W Salon Performance Hair Dryer, Pink uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Target
I really do love this blow dryer. When these things go out it’s a PITA to find another one that works how I want it to. This one actually blows strong air (as opposed to the light blowing from many that I’ve tried). I feel like my hair is drying quicker with this blow dryer. It is also a very nice color. I’ve dropped it many a times and hasn’t broken yet (knock on wood). Easy storage under my sink and a fairly long cord allows me to move away from the sink and flip my hair over. [product:infiniti-pro-by-conair-1875w-salon-performance-hair-dryer,-pink]
Mandy S.
Boston, MA
Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875W Salon Performance Hair Dryer, Pink uploaded by Mandy S.
Great hair dryer that is powerful and has 3 temperature settings. The quality is great for the price!
Dhara S.
Ramsey, NJ
I love love love my blow dryer. It's sleek, it does an amazing job and it has the added tools I use. I've had this forever and I have never needed to replace it or upgrade. The temperatures of the air are also just right. Def recommend
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
this works sooooo good lol i love it, i use it after i wash my hair and put product in it
April M.
Lott, TX
Love my hair dryer! Had an expensive one that didn’t last year, bought this one and love it!