Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875W Salon Performance Hair Dryer, Pink uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY CONAIR #22 in Hair Dryers

Ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort. High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet but powerful AC motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Well-balanced and lightweight, this Infiniti Pro by Conair Dryer delivers comfortably effortless styling and sensational results. Color: Magenta. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
Amber H.
Blaine
I usually get my hair dryers at Costco as they have the best deals for them. Conair dryers last for years which is amazing since I practically use them every single day on high with hot heat! Occasionally we even use it on our large White Pyrenees/English Cream Retriever mix dog. That is a lot of blow drying let me tell ya! Sooooo much hair! It works very well and comes with a few attachments.
Ericka D.
Lubbock , TX
My favorite part of this hairdryer is the different type of tools it comes with it. I have curly thick hair and it works really well to get every piece. Very affordable especially for all the extras that you’re getting and I use it every time I’m about to straighten my hair!
Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
I don't always dry my hair but when I do I use this hairdryer. I dry on low heat and then use the cool blast button to avoid as much heat as possible. I always use the large circular diffuser (even though my hair is straight) it leaves my hair super sleek and pin straight.
Adriana M.
Escondido
I love this hair dryer! I have curly hair and I use this with a diffuser and it leaves my hair perfect at the end of it! It also dries my hair pretty quickly, not anything too fancy and quick like the dyson, but it’s worth the cheaper price for a good quality product.
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
This is a really great hair dryer for the price. It’s not super heavy and I appreciate the options for no and low heat. I did not really like the diffuser attachment that came with it as it was too shallow for my long hair. I ended up getting a diffuser with a deeper bowl and it works great!
Crystal K.
this dries my hair really quickly and doesn't make my hair frizz! It does make my hair dry kind of wavy but not in a cute way. It is hard to explain but it dries my hair in its natural state but not in a good way. I don't use it anymore but my mom really likes it. She says that it gives her hair a lot of volume.
Emily W.
Twin Falls, ID
I absolutely love this hair dryer. I am so picky when it comes to hair dryers because some can get just too hot, or not blow very hard. This one is perfect at both, and has lasted me over a year! It works so well, I highly recommend.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Brittany C.
Veedersburg, IN
Works wonders on my hair. Fast drying time. Love the diffuser to give me bouncy curls. I also enjoy the three heat settings so when I need to dry my daughters hair, I won’t hurt her head. Great price and can buy anywhere.
Kristin D.
Reno, NV
I have had this style of dryer for years. The diffuser is a win for my curls!
I have had one die on me and that was after plenty of years and use! Went right out and bought the same one!! So easy to use and a great value!