Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875W Salon Performance Hair Dryer, Pink uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY CONAIR

Ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort. High performance for salon-quality results. A quiet but powerful AC motor ensures fast drying time, which means less heat exposure for hair. Well-balanced and lightweight, this Infiniti Pro by Conair Dryer delivers comfortably effortless styling and sensational results. Color: Magenta. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Ainsley K.
Medina
My old hair dryer stopped working one day, so I decided to pick this one up. BEST DECISION! This hair dryer works amazingly and I have had no problems with it. I love the different settings and how I’m able to get lots of different looks and uses out of it. I highly recommend this.
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
This is a really great hair dryer for the price. It’s not super heavy and I appreciate the options for no and low heat. I did not really like the diffuser attachment that came with it as it was too shallow for my long hair. I ended up getting a diffuser with a deeper bowl and it works great!
Crystal K.
this dries my hair really quickly and doesn't make my hair frizz! It does make my hair dry kind of wavy but not in a cute way. It is hard to explain but it dries my hair in its natural state but not in a good way. I don't use it anymore but my mom really likes it. She says that it gives her hair a lot of volume.
Elizabeth H.
Wichita, KS
I love this blow dryer! Just bought after having my previous conair blow dryer for I don't even know how many years. The accessories that came with it are great. Not super heavy so my arms don't get tired. Has 3 temp settings with cool blast and two speeds.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
I really liked this hair dryer except lint and such kept getting sucked up into the back and it was hard to clean out. That doesnt happen with my new one. Thats really my only conplaint it was a great tool i just wanted an upgrade
Kristin R.
Reno, NV
I have had this style of dryer for years. The diffuser is a win for my curls!
I have had one die on me and that was after plenty of years and use! Went right out and bought the same one!! So easy to use and a great value!
Kristine C.
Winthrop
Absolutely love this hair dryer the large attachment works well as a guard on my kid. She moves a lot and sometimes living in a cold state we are in a hurry to get out the door but don’t want to leave with wet hair.
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
It does the job, but it takes a while to dry my hair. My hair is to my mid back, but it isn’t thick at all. It also adds frizz to my hair, regardless of the products I use and brush. But, it does get the job done eventually, and it is affordable.
Amber H.
Blaine
I usually get my hair dryers at Costco as they have the best deals for them. Conair dryers last for years which is amazing since I practically use them every single day on high with hot heat! Occasionally we even use it on our large White Pyrenees/English Cream Retriever mix dog. That is a lot of blow drying let me tell ya! Sooooo much hair! It works very well and comes with a few attachments.
shaina p.
I love this blow dryer!! I love the pieces that come with it too! I like how this dryer doesn’t make my hair super frizzy when I’m done drying and it lasts super affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
I would like to try this. This really help me with the curly hair?