BY CONAIR

Get professional results at home with the infiniti pro by Conair AC motor/salon performance styling tool. The AC motor delivers a powerful airflow for fast drying and a longer life. It features ceramic technology that safely dries and promotes healthy looking hair and ionic technology for less frizz. The included true cold shot button locks in curls, waves and styles. Rocker switches toggle 3 heat and 2 speed settings for heat and airflow control. It includes a removable filter that prevents damaging lint build-up and extends motor life. It includes 2 concentrator attachments. see more...

• Found a great Black Friday deal on this and wondered if it was an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
This is the best dryer for me! I live in a desert which means I can only use a hot-air blow dryer about two months out of the year. This is the first one I've found that blows cool air (without holding the cool burst button the entire time) that wasn't $300+ and I'm in love with it!! I style my hair almost daily with it and never have to worry about breaking out into a sweat just trying to dry my hair. It's also great that, because I don't use the heat setting, my hair doesn't get heat damage or frizzy ends. I absolutely love it! The motor is quite enough that I don't wake up my family when I use it early in the morning, which is an added bonus!
Kimberly N.
sartell , MN
this one is my favorite! not only for the price but because of the ac tool, which is very handy at times. to prevent damaging your hair further you can you use the ac tool, which might take a little longer. I would buy it again if I had the choice! :)
Kaori T.
Is not good for self use, because its very heavyweight for one arm and long hair. It's effective because it has high heat. It's affordable, and its good to dry dogs because they can heat is adjustable to a heat that they can handle and dryers fast.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
I love this hair dryer! It is very simple to use and comes with attachments that help style your hair. Also it is more affordable than others. I only with it came with a comb attachment. Overall, a great purchase for anyone in need of a simple hairdryer.
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
Found a great Black Friday deal on this and wondered if it was any good?