BY CONAIR #65 in Hair Dryers

Get professional results at home with the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Compact Pro AC Motor Styling Tool. The salon performance AC motor delivers powerful airflow for fast drying and high - powered air pressure for up to 3x longer life. Designed with titanium ceramic technology to help protect hair from heat damage and ionic technology to provide smooth, shiny hair with up to 75% less frizz! Featuring frizz defense with ionic technology for smooth, shiny hair with up to 75% less frizz. This compact design provides full power. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole V.
This is my absolute favorite! I have very long hair and I hate drying it so I usually shower at night and let it air dry. Ever since I started using this I will never go back. It does not kill my hair and my hair comes out soft and shiny. Can be quite expensive I would wait for a coupon!
Brooke W.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The epitome of good hairdryers! I love this hairdryer. I used it every day just about for almost 4 years! It was relatively cheap and I purchased it at Ulta. It just does not blow as hard as I wanted it to. Add some blow dry spray to it and it will speed up the process.
MONEKA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In order to achieve a great blow out, you must have a great blow dryer !!! I have to have  heat  heat heat in order to blow dry my hair. Other brands that I've used cuts off during my drying session but this blow dryer held its on. I was rather impressed that I was done with my hair in half of the time it take me with other hair dryers.
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
I love this hairdryer! It's on par with any "high end brand" hair dryer out there. It dries my long, thick, coarse hair very quickly and effectively with minimal damage. I love the high end motor, it blows A LOT of air out. Would repurchase again, and every time my friends use the hairdryer they love it. I would put it up against any other brand.
Shwetha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!! Gets the job done without breaking the bank. A blast of cool air with the included diffuser really helps my hair shine. Only had to dock a star for the slightly burnt smell the dryer emits if you actually used the hot setting (I never do) but people sensitive to smell will notice.
Kimberly A.
Roanoke
Love my Infiniti Pro Hairdryer.  It has several heating and cooling settings and has enough power to dry my thick hair fairly quick, it's lightweight and very affordable.  I have purchased Conair many times in my life and have been satisfied.  I would definitely recommend.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent hair dryer, very powerful and very good quality, I had one a while ago, I still have it but my mom uses it and so far it's still excellent. I bought it a while ago under a promotion and it really lasted me a lot.
Amanda P.
Medford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair hair dryers take a lot longer than Chi, are not as powerful, and die sooner and start to smell. It was worth paying $50 for my Chi dryer at TJ Maxx, and I'd do the same thing again. It's lasted a very long time as well.
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The infiniti pro hair dryer is AWESOME! It dries really quick and the air is super powerful. I am a repeat user. It is a good price and comes with additional styling accessories. You can get it almost any where. It is a little heavy, but other than that I  love it.
Briana W.
Albany, New York
Super amazing blowdryer that lasted years and was actually handed down to me from family. When it finally did die, it was devastating. Always got super sleek, straight results from it in a very small period of time and I have very thick, curly hair that shrinks A LOT.