Infiniti Pro by Conair 1.5-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Maria D.Infiniti Pro by Conair 1.5-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Candace S.Infiniti Pro by Conair 1.5-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Chase B.

BY CONAIR

Instant Heat 30 second instant heat-up 25 heat settings for every hair type Optional Turbo Heat for maximum styling power Increases the temperature up to 20° C / 68° F, maximizing results and locking in curl Uniform Heat Recovery System Automatically restores barrel temperatures to the optimum level for consistent styling results Auto shutoff Cool Tip On / Off Touch Pad On / Off Turbo Boost Flashing "On" Indicator Light Dual Voltage Safety Stand Tangle - free swivel cord Temp. Control Hair Type Low 1-8 Delicate, thin, easy to style hair Medium 9-14 Average to thick or treated hair Med-High 15-20 Thick or wavy hair High 21-25 Hard to style hair Turbo Heat™ Up to 20°C/68°F burst of heat for difficult styling spots For information on any Conair product call:  1-800-3-Conair or visit u

Infiniti Pro by Conair 1.5-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron
  • "I recently purchased this curling iron and it works great on my shoulder length hair!" in 1 review
  • "This is actually a really good curling iron to be so cheap and they last forever." in 1 review
  • "It works well and it can curl short hair." in 1 review
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
My favorite curling iron. It holds my curl all day, and never breaks off any hair while curling it. I feel that it does less heat damage than other curling irons I have used before. The way I use this 1.5 inch, is after I blow dry, I curl all my ends under in a simple basic curl pattern. This gives my hair a blown out look, like I would get at Salon. It gives my hair body and volume curling it this way, and it lasts all day long and even the next day! You can't go wrong buying this, especially for the affordable price!
Kelsey T.
Johnstown, CO
This curling iron has never done me wrong. Sometimes it takes a while to heat up. I have went through several of these but I like the way they work for the price. I have natural wavy hair. My hair has always been really long and I need tools that will help me get my styling done fast. I enjoy this curling iron.
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Infiniti Pro by Conair 1.5-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron. I purchased mine from Amazon, a few years ago and I love it, it curls my hair really good and the curls last all day. It has 5 heat settings, that heats up to 400 degrees. And it automatically shuts off after a certain amount of time. I’m really happy with it.
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
My hair refuses to curl with this curling iron, even with setting spray and hair spray. I have tried it on the highest setting to no avail, so I ended up dumping this right in the trash where it belongs.
Allie L.
Savage
Have had this curling iron for a couple years, had purchased it to replace my old one that I left in a hotel room. Have never been disappointed by this brand and am happy with how long it has lasted me. Incredible value, heats evenly, and curls well.
Amanda l.
Spokane
Five uses curling iron before the size and it doesn't work that well it doesn't leave your hair with big curls or nothing the curling iron gets hot but not extremely hot and the crow seem to not stay very long. I was disappointed but I have thicker hair.
Regina D.
I use this if I’m not feeling the straight look! I try to use it less now because I’m trying to keep my hair from dying but helps with control and give a great defined curl! Not really into big curls anymore so don’t use it as often
Sandra h.
palmdale
What I like about this product is you control the heat settings and I like big beachy waves and this is the product that gives me the best waves I've seen I do like using the wand as well but this one works really well for my hair
Janis S.
Stockton, CA
I use this tool for looser curls, but it’s not my favorite tool. I feel like it doesn’t get as hot as I would want it and it does get hard to work with at times. Also the cord isn’t as long so you can’t really move it around
Madison E.
Pearl, MS
This is my all time favorite curling iron! It’s affordable and you can basically buy it anywhere. It gets the job done and doesn’t pull any hairs out. I will definitely continue to buy these curling irons!
stefanie h.
Pasadena, CA
How much does this cost at target?
Cerrina G.
DENVER, CO
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
Does this curl well? Does it heat thoroughly and how much does it usually cost?
Hannah G.
Is this a reasonable priced and good quality iron? How long will it last? Does it work well and long for all hair types? Where to buy at?
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
Hey Guys. I was wondering if anyone could suggest the best and possibly least expensive curling iron? I've been looking for one that comes with a couple of different sizes wands.

Amazon