Infiniti Pro by Conair 1.25-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Wet/Dry Curling Iron uploaded by Angelica P.Infiniti Pro by Conair 1.25-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Wet/Dry Curling Iron uploaded by Angelica P.Infiniti Pro by Conair 1.25-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Wet/Dry Curling Iron uploaded by Angelica P.

BY CONAIR #87 in Curling Irons

The Infiniti Pro by Conair 1 inch Wet/Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron is perfect for any hair type. Wet/Dry Curling Iron – for quick and easy styling. Tourmaline Ceramic Technology to help eliminate frizz for shiny, healthy-looking hair. Customize your curl – create loose or tight curls. 400 degrees maximum heat – 30 second heat up It has tourmaline ceramic technology that emits natural ions to eliminate frustrating frizz for shiny, healthy-looking hair.  You can curl as you dry with the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1 inch Wet/Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron allowing for quick and easy styling.  T.

• How often can you use a curling iron in your hear without damaging?1 Answers
  • How well does it work for you? Does it work well ...Be the first to answer!
  • I love this curling iron! It has a smooth coating on the outside so...1 Answers
Infiniti Pro by Conair 1.25-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Wet/Dry Curling Iron
  • "I have thick hair and even on the hottest setting, my hair will not hold a curl." in 1 review
  • "i have very straight thin hair and it works amazing.l would definately reccomend it." in 1 review
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this one in blue. It works really well at the very beginning, but quickly needs a break to reheat after a few curls. Other than that, though it curls pretty well and fairly quickly. I have very straight hair, so the fact that it can do anything at all for me is awesome, and don't use it very often so the little bit of inconvenience doesn't bother me too much
Myranda E.
Myranda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this curling iron. Great bang for your buck here. I've had mine awhile now and still works really well. Perfect size to make the curls I love. I think this is a great option for an affordable and quality product
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a good curling iron, this one is great. However, they advertise that this can be used on wet hair which is just untrue. It doesn't curl wet hair at all. You might as well buy a normal curling iron.
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
Love this product! I have had mine for about 3 years now, and it still works like new! Defiantly affordable, witch is nice because most curling irons are so expensive! You won't be sorry with this curling iron =]
Jill K.
Jill K.
Paramount, Ca
While this curling iron does get hot, my hair would not hold a curl....more like a bend. I have pretty fine hair and this just didn't work out for me.
Ale A.
Ale A.
Mission, TX
I like the product because when i have my hair wet i would use it would damaged when iwould used 3 days on a row but my curls would still look good
Maria R.
Maria R.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this one, It is very easy to use I take a maximum of 20 minutes to do in my whole hair.
Although the curls have a good durability, throughout the day the curls are loosening, so for those who need to spend enough time with the handsome hair is good to apply a spray fixative. Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
Also I think it is very valid to pass a thermal protector before making the curls, because the device is very hot and if the same screw case happened to me, it will not damage as much.
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my new curling iron. My hair doesn't get stuck to it like some of my older ones and it makes the most flawless beach waves. It makes doing my hair feel effortless and easy. It heats up very quickly and it's super affordable! I'd recommend this to all my long haired girls who like to have natural, not too "overdone" curls that take so little time to achieve.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this tool. I actually use it as a wand and it's perfect. I turn the temperature to a middle one and just wrap my hair around the barrel and gold for about 15-20 seconds. Creates perfect loose curls. I don't even need to use hairspray! I'll usually add a little dry shampoo after to bring back some volume but other than that, I'm ready to go!
Ana U.
Ana U.
williston
This curling iron is amazing! I use it on the lowest setting for fine hair and my curls always come out very nice and well formed. Even after taking it out from a clip the curl for the most part still remains. The hook on top should be on every curling iron there is! I just put it on the wall and its out of the way so I can get on with my day :)
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Round o, Sc
I love this curling iron! It has a smooth coating on the outside so my hair doesn't get caught in it. I have 2 professional irons and my hair gets tugged and pulled in them. The Conair Infiniti is a low cost curling iron that gives high dollar results! Some times I even remove the clip and it doubles as a curling wand! Overall great curling iron. I've had it for about 2 or 3 years and still love it!
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
How often can you use a curling iron in your hear without damaging?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How well does it work for you? Does it work well for all hair types? Different texture hair weaves? How long does your natural hair and or weave extensions end up lasting straight? What do you use on your hair before ironing? How bad does it burn you if so? Easy to get roots? Easy with short hair?