BY CONAIR

The Infiniti Pro by Conair 1 inch Wet/Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron is perfect for any hair type. Wet/Dry Curling Iron – for quick and easy styling. Tourmaline Ceramic Technology to help eliminate frizz for shiny, healthy-looking hair. Customize your curl – create loose or tight curls. 400 degrees maximum heat – 30 second heat up It has tourmaline ceramic technology that emits natural ions to eliminate frustrating frizz for shiny, healthy-looking hair.  You can curl as you dry with the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1 inch Wet/Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron allowing for quick and easy styling.  T.

Infiniti Pro by Conair 1.25-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Wet/Dry Curling Iron
  • "I have thick hair and even on the hottest setting, my hair will not hold a curl." in 1 review
  • "i have very straight thin hair and it works amazing.l would definately reccomend it." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Louisville
I'm a big fan of this curling iron. My hair is thick, and although it's wavy naturally, I can never seem to get it to hold curl after using a curling iron. This curling iron changed that! I love the four different settings, as it allows me to mix up the level of heat and curl I want - wavy, tight curls, etc. I also love how fast this heats up and cools down. It is a great all purpose curling iron.
Trinity M.
My go to curler almost everyday! And for the price I bought it, I will NEVER regret it. It’s worth so much more. With adjustable heat settings and an easy to use design I’m able to style my curls however I would like. I’ve had it for over 6 years and going and have no plans to switch to anything else.
Taylor B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my FAVORITE curling iron i've ever owned. I've used it on both short hair and long hair, and each time my curls come out great. I love how the size of the barrel allows for both tight or loose curls. Also, the heating adjustment is great!
Odette E.
Fort Myers , FL
This curling iron heats up very fast and is easy to use. However, my hair did not hold the curl. My hair usually holds curls for a long time but with this curling iron it just didn’t.
Christine D.
Rochester
Love this iron, all three of us girls use it daily and it's well loved. We were in need of a new one and we went with the exact same one just because it worked so well why change.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Part of the reason this is getting four stars is I have used the dry bar curling iron and I just can't get past how amazing it is. But this wasn't bad how ever I don't really think it works with wet hair, Slightly damp hair yes but certainly not wet hair. The. Some should be damp to dry. Other then that it got the job done.
Danee S.
Lake Charles, LA
Got this curling iron for Christmas 2 years ago, and every chance I get I recommend to someone! I could never quite get the hang of using a wand, but this curling iron is my best friend! I have so much volume and the curling are always beautiful when using this, and it’s a very affordable price!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
This is an awesome heavy duty curler. I’ve had this for over 5 years and it has been able to go the distance even at a low price point. It heats up quickly and creates a great curl on my wavy hair. It travels well and I’ve even used it on my daughter’s hair which is dry and straight.
Sarah W.
Prescott Valley
This curling iron has lasted me forever. It makes loose wavy curls and doesn't kill my hair. I have long thick hair that's very straight and it curls it relatively well.
Amber R.
This is a decent entry level iron. It's not bad for $20. I used it almost daily until I found a nicer one. I found this one at Walmart. It does the job but I prefer my higher end iron. It has a nice temp range for different hair types.
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
How often can you use a curling iron in your hear without damaging?
Dawn H.
Round o, SC
I love this curling iron! It has a smooth coating on the outside so my hair doesn't get caught in it. I have 2 professional irons and my hair gets tugged and pulled in them. The Conair Infiniti is a low cost curling iron that gives high dollar results! Some times I even remove the clip and it doubles as a curling wand! Overall great curling iron. I've had it for about 2 or 3 years and still love it!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How well does it work for you? Does it work well for all hair types? Different texture hair weaves? How long does your natural hair and or weave extensions end up lasting straight? What do you use on your hair before ironing? How bad does it burn you if so? Easy to get roots? Easy with short hair?