Infiniti Pro By Conair 1" to 1/2" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand

BY CONAIR #35 in Curling Irons

The Infiniti You Curl Curling Wand lets you achieve smooth, frizz-free curls without a visit to the salon. With its unique clamp-free conical barrel, it's now easier than ever to create beautiful, natural curls without the kinks traditional curlers can leave in your hair. It features tourmaline ceramic technology and even heat distribution for professional, shiny, static-free results you can show off proudly. Plus, with the You Curl's 30 second instant heat feature, different heat settings that can reach up to 400F, and LED indicators, you can trust that you'll get flawless, beautiful, professional-looking, kink-free curls every single time you use it.

Infiniti Pro By Conair 1
Infiniti Pro By Conair 1" to 1/2" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent curling iron. With all the beauty things I am a pro at from makeup to skin to nails to clothes and to a lot of hair things curling was never really important to me until a few years ago.
This is because I have really curly spiral hair naturally. I blow dry and flat iron it every 4 to 5 days on wash day and flat iron every day in between at least once because thats how kinky my hair is.
I did want to wear those beautiful uniformed curls though. But thats just not natural. So the only way to do that was to blow dry, flat iron and then curl.
Unfortunately I couldn't figure out the barrel curling iron With the clips because no matter what i did or technique I tried or tutorial I would watch on YouTube.
At this point I was feeling pretty discouraged. Then I was introduced to the curling wand. From that point on curls of all different sizes, plus there was an endless array of edgy and romantic styles I could now enter into my book of beauty know how.
My original wand was flaking on the barrel so I needed a new one quick. I purchased this because it had enough settings to offer I knew I could make it work for me. The barrel was the exact size I needed for both smaller and bigger spirals or uniform spirals that go from bigger to smaller.
It doesn't burn my hair off or make my hair look fried. It actually imparts some shine into each curl which I love.
And its a great price. Easy to use for beginners and pros alike. Good quality. Lasts for years with average use of a couple times a week. Easy to find at places like target or Wal-Mart online or in stores. Cute color and design. Also sturdy and I would feel comfortable traveling with it and wouldn't be scared if I dropped it.
I definitely recommend.
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to create fun, spiral curls with this! I can pull my hair up in a quick pony & put a few curls in I️t for a look that’s a little more fun! The wand takes only seconds to create gorgeous curls! I suggest purchasing a heat glove separate bc the temperature on this thing gets hot! It’s very easy to burn yourself so be careful!
Edith C.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is an okay enough curling iron, I tend to gravitate towards my other curling the Remington TStudio SILK Ceramic Curling Wand 1/2" - 1" mostly.
But I do still really enjoy this curling iron, it does tend to take awhile to heat up and i have a hard time getting a curl fast. I have to hold it on my hair a little longer than I do with my other, but that doesn’t really matter.
Maybe I got a defective one? Who knows.
It’s still very affordable and I still recommend if you’re on a budget.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always get complements on my hair when use this. I’ve had mine for eight hairs and it has been a blessing in my life!!! For eight years it had not let me down and I’m very surprised that it was lasted for this long but, it still works like it was brand new.
Tatianna H.
Swansea, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wand works wonders. Not recommended for beginners tho because it may not give the curl you want. I personally love the product. It gets my curls done fast. Comes with a 3 finger glove. I rather have a whole glove.
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great tool ! I have super fine and thin hair that usually doesn’t hold curl. The conair line is not only inexpensive but it makes my hair look great! With this product I can get curls that last all day!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curling wands are great because I never used the clasp on regular curling irons anyways. The only problem I have with this is that I can’t seem to clean it so that my hair doesn’t smell like burnt hair. I don’t leave my hair that long in the iron because wands work fast, but it smells no matter what. It was pretty cheap at Target, I think I only paid something like $25-30.
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use. I have thick hair that can sometimes take a long time to curl but this wand has adjustable heat, up to 400 degrees, which makes curling my hair a breeze. I wouldn't recommend this if you were looking for big beachy curls because it is more tight ringlets. I threw away the glove because I didn't find it useful.
Andréa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this wand, it's the first I've ever owned and I'm ever going back to a regular curling iron. So easy to use and comes with a little "glove" to protect your thumb, index, and middle fingers from the heat! Was a gift but I know for a fact it was reasonably priced (under $45). Love it!
Ariail H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price and the quality, you cannot beat this iron. I've had mine coming up on 3 years with no issues at all. I will never buy a high value wand when I can get high quality with this. The end of the wand does not heat up which makes it easy to curl and not burn yourself!
shananne c.
Do you think this ia ok for long hair
Genny E.
san diego
Who else loves this curler as much as I do? It's amazing. How long is your? Mine is to my shoulders.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this product at?
Charl L.
What's the highest temp on this?
Marlen A.
que colores vienen y traen otros tubos?