Infiniti Pro by Conair 1-inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Pilar G.Infiniti Pro by Conair 1-inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Nikki L.Infiniti Pro by Conair 1-inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Katie C.

BY CONAIR #32 in Curling Irons

This infiniti pro curling iron by conair is the perfect addition to your hair care accessories. The unit has a 1-inch barrel for creating perfect curls on all hair types. This iron heats in 30 seconds and has an automatic shut-off.

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I've experimented with more expensive curling irons over the years, but I keep coming back to this one. I have the 1" model in pink and I find it so versatile and reliable. It seems to heat evenly and has never burned my hair. I love that it has a temperature control because that is critical to getting enough heat to have your hair hold a curl, as well as to not burn your hair. I love that Conair put out such an affordable Tourmaline Ceramic curling iron! I can use it for bouncy voluminous curls, flips at the ends of my hair, or beach waves. You can do it all with this one - it just comes down to how you wrap the hair. Pick this baby up and then head over to YouTube and learn the different curling techniques - you will LOVE your hair!
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
1 inch curls are the perfect size for my long hair. I used to have the non-tourmaline, shiny silver-barreled version of this, but the curls didn't seem to last as long. With this one, they last 2 days (the second day being a more relaxed curl) without me having to subject my hair to more heat day after day. I have never found a reason to pay more than $20-25 for a curling iron. The Conair ones have always done fine for me.
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
I've been using this curling iron for three weeks & I'm in love. It heats up very fast & has a temp. range from 310 to 400 degrees. It creates smooth shiny curls & waves. I also love that it comes with a protective cover (prevents scratches). I would definitely purchase this again.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I Love this curling iron! It has lasted me forever and is perfect for any style of curls. It heats perfectly and the 1 inch barrel is the best size for a full curl look that isn't to poodle-like. Not too expensive and can be found at most beauty stores or department stores.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Des Plaines, IL
I got this curling iron as a gift from my sister who just loved it that she said I had to try it too. It gives amazing curls that really hold in my hair. I just finish off with a lightweight hairspray for an all day look that lasts!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE this curling iron! I have no experience with using a curling iron (except when I was younger and just playing around) but this curling iron is so easy to use! And it holds my curl for a long time without any product!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Holland, MI
I have been using this curling iron for almost 10 years. It works so great! It holds my curls without product and are the perfect size curl too! It works so good I don't want to buy another one!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
i bought this curling iron at Walmart a long time ago and it has lasted me many years. it works really good and i love the color of it.
Amy G.
Amy G.
This makes such beautiful curls. I have long hair, longer than my shoulders. The curls are full and last all day.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
San Leandro, CA
I have used many, many curling irons and this is hands down the best one for achieving the loose curls I love! I use it like a wand, so I don't actually use the clip but I always love how my hair comes out. I only paid $20 for this curling iron too, compared to $100+ ones I've bought in the past. I left my first one in a hotel and ended up buying a second one.. I hope they never stop making this product!!