BY CONAIR

This infiniti pro curling iron by conair is the perfect addition to your hair care accessories. The unit has a 1-inch barrel for creating perfect curls on all hair types. This iron heats in 30 seconds and has an automatic shut-off.

Christine L.
Cutler Bay, FL
The first one I purchased lasted me 5 years until it quit so I immediately purchased another. This one has been nothing but a problem. Since the day I purchased it the power continuously goes out. It will be on getting hot and I will pick it up and wind my hair then I look and the light has gone out. This happens several times during the 15 my bytes it takes to do my hair which has now turned into 20-25 minutes because of this issue. Wish the product was made the way it used to be.
nancy p.
hanford
This has got to be the best curling iron for under $20!.. The quality definitely doesn't resemble the price. It is great. Gets super hot, performing professional salon-wise, the temperature setting is great so that you can customize depending on hair type. It gets hot very quickly and you can feel that the ceramic material isn't harming/burning your hair. I still can't believe how good it is.
Valeriya N.
Merritt Island
I was hesitant at first because I bought this about 4 years ago and being so cheap I fudge think it would last long but I was WRONG! This curling iron has worked amazing for the last 4 years and I haven’t had to buy a new one and it still stays hot and heats up quick!!! Really enjoy using this everyday!
Brittan N.
Roswell, GA
This curling iron gives my hair the perfectly effortless beach waves. It’s very affordable and has lasted for years and years. I haven’t noticed any difference in effectiveness and I would recommend to everyone. I use this every time I do my hair
Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
Does the job by curling hair, but sometimes randomly shuts off or does not get very hot to where curl will hold. I just wrap my hair around the barrel without using the clamp because I want to use it like a wand and love the barrel size. I would not buy again because my friend has an iron that is $50 and works so much better for my hair.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
I bought this curling iron because years ago I got a new cut that made it easy to dress up with a few curls. My hair has always been difficult to curl because the curls always fall no matter how much hairspray, but my hair didn't look all that great if I didn't style it. The Infiniti Pro heats up quickly. I love that I can choose the temperature setting. This is still my go to for curling my hair.
Jvanna H.
Gallup, NM
I have had this curling iron for at least three years and I use it almost every day. I purchased mine at Walmart. It is very versatile, I’ve used it for beach waves as well as gorgeous bouncy curls. I have thin, straight hair so having a great curling iron is a must. My only recommendation for improvement is to move the buttons for easier access.
Katniss G.
I don't think this review will hold true to everyone. I have pin straight hair that's thin, but I have a lot of it. That being said, those days (and they're far, few in between) I want a little curl or wave in my hair, I use my Infiniti Pro by Conair. It heats up very quickly and does the job. It even turns off by itself which is a great feature. However, the downfall for me is that I have to use a lot of hair spray for the curls to stay, otherwise they flatten very quickly.
Araseli R.
CA
Got this at Bestbuy for $16! It was a great buy and does it job like any highend curler. You have the settings from low to high and it lights up in the temp you want it. And there is no need to wait forever for it to heat up.
Caroline C.
Hoboken, NJ
Love this curling iron! It is soooo easy to use. I’ve used this curling iron because a friend had it who did my hair with it and I instantly loved it. I use it about twice a week for a really quick curl! It holds a curl well and my hair doesn’t feel damaged.
Elle B.
Is this small enough to travel with?

Amazon