BY CONAIR #13 in Curling Irons

This infiniti pro curling iron by conair is the perfect addition to your hair care accessories. The unit has a 1-inch barrel for creating perfect curls on all hair types. This iron heats in 30 seconds and has an automatic shut-off.

Katniss G.
I don't think this review will hold true to everyone. I have pin straight hair that's thin, but I have a lot of it. That being said, those days (and they're far, few in between) I want a little curl or wave in my hair, I use my Infiniti Pro by Conair. It heats up very quickly and does the job. It even turns off by itself which is a great feature. However, the downfall for me is that I have to use a lot of hair spray for the curls to stay, otherwise they flatten very quickly.
Lisa-San D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this almost every day and I've never had heat damaged hair (of course i use ic heat protectant every single time i put heat on my hair) but this iron is amazing my curls last even through the most humid days. I also love their flat iron, its honestly in my opinion better than the chi.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
I bought this curling iron because years ago I got a new cut that made it easy to dress up with a few curls. My hair has always been difficult to curl because the curls always fall no matter how much hairspray, but my hair didn't look all that great if I didn't style it. The Infiniti Pro heats up quickly. I love that I can choose the temperature setting. This is still my go to for curling my hair.
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
This iron has be chillen. In my stuff I don’t really use it as much because I like the curls go down a lot faster but over all it’s a good iron I just feel my hair ain’t for it like I love to make my curls with a lot of volume so this doesn’t do that the curls are so flat
Elizabeth C.
Windermere
It’s a nice tool but I can’t get it to do what I want. The cord gets in the way and gets really tangled easily. It’s bulky to store but I do really like that mine came with a cover for storage when it’s hot. Overall, if you’re looking for something at a low price, go for it but I’d spend my money elsewhere next time.
J H.
Gallup, NM
I have had this curling iron for at least three years and I use it almost every day. I purchased mine at Walmart. It is very versatile, I’ve used it for beach waves as well as gorgeous bouncy curls. I have thin, straight hair so having a great curling iron is a must. My only recommendation for improvement is to move the buttons for easier access.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
This is a pretty versatile little curling iron. I don’t curl my hair very often, but when I do, I like to have something that will get the job done quickly and with no fuss. This curling iron heats quickly and doesn’t catch flyaways, though my only complaint is on/off button placement. It’s literally right where your thumb goes on the handle, which is annoying because I’ve accidentally turned it off multiple times and then wondered why it wasn’t curling properly. Aside from that, it works like it’s supposed to, and comes with a heatproof cover for the barrel.
Erin M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Okay ladies. I’ve spent the big bucks on fancy curling irons and none ever work as well as this $20 target purchase I bought in a trip when I forgot mine. Nothing curls my hair as well. I wrap my hair around the iron and am left with perfect waves.
Elle M.
I have had this curling iron for over 5 years and it works just the way it did when I first purchased it. It’s super affordable as well. Works beautifully and I love that I can adjust the heat settings. Absolutely zero complaints here. I recommend this to all who ask how I get my hair waved.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I use this to curl my hair almost every day! It’s so easy to use and I even use it as a wand most of the time too! When my hair was long it was much harder to get the curl I wanted. Now that it’s short it works a whole lot better.