Infiniti Pro By Conair 1 3/4Infiniti Pro By Conair 1 3/4
Infiniti Pro By Conair 1 3/4

Infiniti Pro By Conair 1 3/4" to 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand

BY CONAIR

Tourmaline Ceramic technology makes your hair smooth and frizz-free. Clamp-free curling puts less stress on your hair and causes less damage. Heats up in 30 seconds. Auto-off. Insulated heat protective glove included. New - Retail.90-Day Limited Warranty. Conair CD127X. Conair Cd127x You Extreem Wand Styler

Infiniti Pro By Conair 1 3/4
Infiniti Pro By Conair 1 3/4" to 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand
Whitney L.
My absolute favorite way to curl my hair. I don’t even need the glove that comes with it! It’s so easy that my best friend asks me to wand her hair for her all the time!
Victoria M.
Slidell, LA
I absolutely love my wand. I first bought this wand early last year when I cut my hair off to my shoulders and needed a new look. The sizing was perfect, the barrel was easy to wrap my hair around, and it came with a little globe to prevent me from burning myself. My hair is once again long and it is still working for me. My only criticism would be that the plug doesn't always work--and it's not due to my outlets--I wonder if I got one with an issue or if time and I have just been rough on it. Either way, I will buy a new one in the future from this company.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
Is a good hair curler, is not the best or the most striking for my opinion, but it fulfills its function, although the heat is uneven throughout the iron and sometimes not heated enough, I think they should improve that aspect, in general I Seems to regulate good
Nicolle v.
Arlington Hts, IL
definitely watch a few tutorials on how to use this iron based on what types of curls you are looking for. if you wrap your hair around the iron tight and hold it for a while, you are going to end up with tswift hair circa '08, which is great if that's the look you're going for. if not, there's s technique to getting a variety of other looks.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
This curling wand is pretty amazing, except for me burning my fingers all the time. I try using the glove but when I'm on the go i forget and burn fingers and hands, but the product itself is good and works fast for curling or getting a good wave
Hope B.
I have a cinque blow dryer that works fabulously so I thought buying a curling rod would be worth while. Unfortunately the heat settings are too low to hold the curl in my hair and the on/off button is strategically placed right where your hand is positioned so it kept shutting off. Won't buy another Connie product.
harmony m.
Winchester, CA
This iron gives my hair such nice big curls. My hair is normally so stubborn and doesn't hold a curl even with hairspray but with this iron I was able to achieve the look that I wanted and my curls stayed for days! I bought this at target for around 40 dollars, and I would definitely recommend it!
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
I am not usually a huge fan of conair products because I feel as if they normally don't heat up enough to do anything to my hair BUT this wand works great. I was looking for a more affordable wand & this was in my budget & does just what I was looking for! It leaves big spiral curls but not your typically curling iron curl.
Peyton F.
I do not like regular curling irons but this one works great. I curl my hair a lot and it last all day. It doesn't take too long to curl my hair & I have a lot. I bought mine from target. I would totally buy it again
Nina M.
Northridge, CA
I love this curling want because it has different sizes for curls if you want to go big and wavy or small and cute, I use this product every time I want a very natural looking curl! It's very affordable compared to others and I would definitely recommend!