BY CONAIR

The conair 1 1/4 inches ceramic straightener features professional ceramic technology designed for an on-the-go lifestyle. it has 30-second heat up time for no-wait styling features salon-style high heat. with its 30 variable temperature settings, you can create unique styles that work for you. and forget about the worry of a straightener left on because the cs76 is complete with an auto-off function that turns the device off if left on. so for those with an on-the-go lifestyle, the ceramic straigtner is the solution to your styling needs. with this pro-style hair straightener, create styles efficiently anytime, anywhere. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
This flat iron does the job for how often I use it . I would not suggest purchasing this one if you are the type of person who needs a straightener on a regular basis. This tends to feel like it is burning my hair more compared to ones I have used in the past .
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like my consortium flat iron. I don’t use it all the time because I’m a new mom and just don’t have time but I used to use it all the time and was always satisfied
Brandy C.
Sparta, WI
Works wonderful for straight to wavy hair like I have, my hair is not straight nor curly it’s in between and this straightener works great!
Deborah K.
Honestly this is the only flat iron that I have ever used so I'm not sure how to rate it. For me it works and I use it daily no problems
D M.
I bought it from Burlington, it was chiper then others. But after I tried a few times I return it back. It's not a good quality.
Hannah S.
Fresno, CA
I love this straightner it works good and I love the way my hair comes out I do my daughters sometimes and we love it
Patience M.
Nice size. Didn’t pull my hair while straightening. I bought it at my local Kroger . Use it on a daily basis.
Esmeralda B.
By far the best straightener for my  type of hair it straightens my hair really quick and it is so affordable  some tricks are that you can actually also curl your hair with this straightener I am definitely 110% satisfied with my product and will surely recommend to any.
Marija Z.
I have always used this brand. I loved it and great quality. I have had my old hair straightener for over,5 years still in great condition.