BY CONAIR

The conair 1 1/4 inches ceramic straightener features professional ceramic technology designed for an on-the-go lifestyle. it has 30-second heat up time for no-wait styling features salon-style high heat. with its 30 variable temperature settings, you can create unique styles that work for you. and forget about the worry of a straightener left on because the cs76 is complete with an auto-off function that turns the device off if left on. so for those with an on-the-go lifestyle, the ceramic straigtner is the solution to your styling needs. with this pro-style hair straightener, create styles efficiently anytime, anywhere. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
This flat iron does the job for how often I use it . I would not suggest purchasing this one if you are the type of person who needs a straightener on a regular basis. This tends to feel like it is burning my hair more compared to ones I have used in the past .
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Clovis, CA
I love this straightner it works good and I love the way my hair comes out I do my daughters sometimes and we love it