BY CONAIR

Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance Ac Motor Hair Dryer Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance Ac Motor Hair Dryer see more...

Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
I love this hair dryer. It dries my hair fast and hasn’t seemed to be burning my hair. The box I purchased came with a small Aegean oil treatment and a styling attachment with it. It is high powered and a really great product! I’ve had problems with this brand not lasting very long before, but I’m giving it another shot. And so far so good at 1 month in.
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
This hair dryer is not only affordable but works great. I’m very satisfied by this product. I use almost everyday and doesn’t leave my hair nasty. I have had it for quite some time as well. Has held up to many falls as well!
Maria R.
Everett, WA
This hair dryer is so good it drys my really long and curly hair so quick. I love that and how it doesn't over heat my hair like others have. I also love that it comes with attachments and a hair brush thats so nice. It has cut my drying time in half. I also like that its not to heavy to use. I'm in love with the color of the dry so fun. I really enjoy this hair dryer would recommend it to friends and family.
Asya D.
Consider products are easily accessible and inexpensive. It gets hot enough to tame my thick, coarse curly hair and make it nearly straight but it also can be cool enough to use to children or to just run a quick breeze through your hair
Hailey D.
For a cheaper hair dryer this works really well. I have splurged on hair dryers and went back to this one because it worked better. I have pretty thick hair so it takes me a while to blow dry my hair
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
This is one of the best I’ve had. It has lasted me quite a while, I have owned it for about six months. It does not take very long to dry my hair and I like the multiple heat settings on the dryer. It does also allow for a cool setting. I find that my medium to long below shoulder length hair usually takes about 15 minutes to blow dry after it is been towel dried. It is a very loud a blow dryer though.
Liz C.
Oklahoma City
This is a great hair dryer, I use it in my second bathroom when either my husband is hogging the master bath or for guest. I haven’t had any complaints and it has and complements that it’s easy to use with fast drying
Ashley C.
New upgrade for Christmas . Dries my hair a lot faster then the Remington I was using before . My hair is thick and holds a lot of water . 60$ is the round about price range !
Tracy A.
Love love love this dryer. It has 3 heat settings and 2 fan settings. Dries your hair in minutes. It is pretty loud though!! I have thick hair so I need a powerful dryer. I love the color as well. Can’t beat the price either. I have convinced at least 3 other people to buy this hairdryer.
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
I love this hair dryer. I’ve had it for a few ears now and it’s still working great. With using only the cold setting, I can get my hair dry in about ten minutes, and I have super thick hair. It’s not too heavy and it’s easy to use. I would highly recommend this hair dryer!!
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Does this dry your hair fast?