BY CONAIR #40 in Hair Dryers

Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance Ac Motor Hair Dryer Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt Salon Performance Ac Motor Hair Dryer see more...

Taylor L.
Mars Hill, NC
I love this hair dryer. It dries my hair fast and hasn’t seemed to be burning my hair. The box I purchased came with a small Aegean oil treatment and a styling attachment with it. It is high powered and a really great product! I’ve had problems with this brand not lasting very long before, but I’m giving it another shot. And so far so good at 1 month in.
Lindsay S.
Burlington
What can I say?! I love this hair dryer! So many setting options, motor runs really strong. Adds beautiful color to my bathroom accessories. Cuts drying time in half compared to other hair dryers at the same price point. Very affordable and long lasting option. If you're looking for a quality jair dryer at a great price-- this is it!
gabbi m.
Long Grove
I love this hair dryer. I’ve had it for a few ears now and it’s still working great. With using only the cold setting, I can get my hair dry in about ten minutes, and I have super thick hair. It’s not too heavy and it’s easy to use. I would highly recommend this hair dryer!!
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
This hair dryer is a little on the expensive side but it worked pretty well. I have thick hair and it took a little longer to blow dry my hair, but it got the job done! This was actually my friends, so i personally wouldn’t purchase but my friend loves it. She has thin hair!
Celina O.
Tucson
I mainly got this blow dryer because it’s pink! But I came to realize there’s so much more to it than that. It works really well! And I’ve had it for a year or two already. And still feels brand new and the pride is just right I would recommend
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
This hair dryer is not only affordable but works great. I’m very satisfied by this product. I use almost everyday and doesn’t leave my hair nasty. I have had it for quite some time as well. Has held up to many falls as well!
Maria R.
Everett, WA
This hair dryer is so good it drys my really long and curly hair so quick. I love that and how it doesn't over heat my hair like others have. I also love that it comes with attachments and a hair brush thats so nice. It has cut my drying time in half. I also like that its not to heavy to use. I'm in love with the color of the dry so fun. I really enjoy this hair dryer would recommend it to friends and family.
Lisa B.
Takes a while to blow dry my hair with this dryer. Normally I takes me 20 minutes to dry my entire head with my best dryer. This one takes about 30-40 minutes. It doesn’t have a very powerful blow to it.
Asya D.
Consider products are easily accessible and inexpensive. It gets hot enough to tame my thick, coarse curly hair and make it nearly straight but it also can be cool enough to use to children or to just run a quick breeze through your hair
Hailey D.
For a cheaper hair dryer this works really well. I have splurged on hair dryers and went back to this one because it worked better. I have pretty thick hair so it takes me a while to blow dry my hair
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Does this dry your hair fast?